i cant get girflfriends

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Spam_Pics
Member since 2008 • 222 Posts

i just turned 15, im currently in10th grade, and so far im the only one in my grade who hasn't had a gf or has ever been kissed. im clinically depressed but will not get meds treament because i dont think they'll be of help.... im so sure i want a gf, it's the only thing i want. now dont say i should not care about it or i must wait for it, i dont want to wait and i dont need to anyways, everyone has gf/bfs. to speak with facts, there are absolutely no girls either who havent been kissed or been in a relationship in my class. it's horrible watching someone else have someone to hold even though i just dont.. everyone deserves someone to hold. y can't i get a gf? im one of the kindes guys there, every gal or guy says that to me. ive asked out like 4 girls and all said no. i dont think im repulsive. i just really want a gf for me, it in all seriousness is the sole thing i want, i dont care about anything else. i would trade my kingdom for 1 gf.i get said that im very kind n nice, i love helping out other people. girls just honestly dont like me. y don't they? thats the sole reason why im clinically depressed its because i have to watch everybody have a relationship and kiss, but myself. if i had 1 kiss from a girl, i would shout and scream to the sky. please heeelp :'(i loathe being alone, it plain stinks, i just want somebody to hold :'( someone to tell me that they like me for being myself, and someone to love me. y wont that just happen to me ? i have friends, but thats not it, everyone has friends i just want a gf......

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

The word depressed is thrown about like a monkey throws its crap nowadays. So you havent got a girl friend who cares.

Abd for the record, i dont have friends so thats wrong.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts
You're 15... relax.
Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Spam_Pics

The word depressed is thrown about like a monkey throws its crap nowadays. So you havent got a girl friend who cares.

Ilovegames1992
i care and im depressed really
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
You're 15... relax.Frame_Dragger
Seriously man. You're not alone. You've got your whole life.
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

Seconded.

akira2465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 akira2465
Member since 2004 • 1194 Posts

Maybe try working out , that usually does it .

Also maybe because you would scream for joy after being kissed is one of the problems you have towards acheiving your goal

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

You have a sonic avatar, reason alone.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Take it easy; you're only 15. You won't be lonely for life just because you haven't kissed anyone in high school. I haven't been in a relationship. In fact, I never even went to high school. But that doesn't mean I think I'll be single forever. I know you are impatient, but it is better to be patient and then find someone who likes you just as much as you like her; you'll be much happier in the long run, trust me.
zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

Cheer up, buttercup. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and it'll probably happen sooner or later.

Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Spam_Pics

i care and im depressed really

To tell you the truth, there are more serious and catastrophic things to get depressed over. Not having a girlfriend at 15 isn't one of them.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#13 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
So get a girlfriend. B*tching about it isn't helping you.
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Geez. When I was 15, I was still in the "girls have cooties" phase.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
Your only 15. Lol my first gf wasn't till my senior year. Since then I don't even know how many I have dated lol. People try to grow up to quick and worry about right now to much calm down u got time.
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#16 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

exactly! I didnt get my first gf til i was almost 17. You shouldnt worry about girlfriends right now. Just keep gaming and get good grades so you can get a scholarship for college. Girls are just a pain in the butt anyways...... in college you'll find Women are way more fun!

Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Spam_Pics
Abd for the record, i dont have friends so thats wrong. Ilovegames1992
well maybe cause people think you're a loser, then you're not suitable for helping me and guys 15 is just an age, one might want to mate at 13 and the other at 35 it doesnt matter i feel like now should be the time and that im missing out greatly
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

high school girls don't like nice guys, they like a-holes, that's just how it is

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

You and my subconscious self would get along nicely.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] Abd for the record, i dont have friends so thats wrong. Spam_Pics
well maybe cause people think you're a loser, then you're not suitable for helping me and guys 15 is just an age, one might want to mate at 13 and the other at 35 it doesnt matter i feel like now should be the time and that im missing out greatly

If anything i'm the perfect person to help you. Surely you dont want to end up like me or something. Should spur you on.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 spazzx625
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] Abd for the record, i dont have friends so thats wrong. Spam_Pics

So get off the Internet and start talking to girls in real life.
Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Papadrach
Member since 2008 • 1965 Posts

Maybe you can have mine, just broke up with her cause she got a tattoo the size of a softball on her shoulder of some flowers....

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ilovegames1992

Maybe you can have mine, just broke up with her cause she got a tattoo the size of a softball on her shoulder of some flowers....

Papadrach

I dont even believe that.

Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Spam_Pics

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] really? well i dont know anything about you[QUOTE="spazzx625"][QUOTE="Spam_Pics"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] Abd for the record, i dont have friends so thats wrong. Ilovegames1992

i said i can talk to girls and i do, been rejected 4 times, i dont have problems socializing.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#26 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

Papadrach

sure..... that was a great excuse.... LOL. did u tell her not to do it, and she did it anyway? that would piss me off, but not a reason to dump a girl.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"] well maybe cause people think you're a loser, then you're not suitable for helping me and guys 15 is just an age, one might want to mate at 13 and the other at 35 it doesnt matter i feel like now should be the time and that im missing out greatlySpam_Pics

i said i can talk to girls and i do, been rejected 4 times, i dont have problems socializing.

You possibly do.

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lancea34

[QUOTE="Papadrach"]

Ilovegames1992

Me neither. Since when do girls get tattoos? :P
Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Spam_Pics

lancea34
really? i dont like humping pillows
Avatar image for 0mega3FattyAcid
0mega3FattyAcid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 0mega3FattyAcid
Member since 2010 • 149 Posts

It's all about how you carry yourself. No girl wants to be with a guy with no self esteem, no self worth. You can still be ugly as hell and pull off a 6 if you present yourself with confidence. Find your strengths and work to make them even better. Give yourself something to be proud of. Also, at that age, girls don't want the nice guy. Generally in all stages of life, women like some equivalent of the "bad boy type". Not necessarily a guy who beats everybody up or takes their nutter butter bars in the cafeteria, but a guy who is spontaneous.

So bottom line, be a confident, spontaneous guy and i guarantee you luck will change.

Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Spam_Pics

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] So get off the Internet and start talking to girls in real life.Ilovegames1992

You possibly do.

how can i know that? how can i fix that?
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 spazzx625

Spam_Pics
Yeah, you might. Regardless we can't help with that. Getting rejected is part of the process. Surely you'll find the desperate female-equivalent of you and get this out of your system.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lancea34

[QUOTE="lancea34"]

Spam_Pics

You can't dislike something if you haven't tried it, so in your case...

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] So get off the Internet and start talking to girls in real life.Spam_Pics

You possibly do.

how can i know that? how can i fix that?[/QUOTE

Well if you are getting rejected odds are you are doing something wrong. Unless you are hideously deformed or only have extremely conceited girls available to you....

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 spazzx625
[QUOTE="lancea34"]

Spam_Pics

Well, you might want to practice if you can't get a girlfriend...
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"]

spazzx625
Yeah, you might. Regardless we can't help with that. Getting rejected is part of the process. Surely you'll find the desperate female-equivalent of you and get this out of your system.

Please listen to this man.
zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

well maybe cause people think you're a loseSpam_Pics

really? i dont like humping pillows Spam_Pics

Lol what is it with people that OT tries to help? They never seem to appreciate us :P

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"][QUOTE="lancea34"]

spazzx625

Well, you might want to practice if you can't get a girlfriend...

I think thats why God invented masturbation....

If you are jumping straight from woman to pillow without masturbation as a stopgap, you have problems :)

Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Papadrach
Member since 2008 • 1965 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Papadrach"]

lancea34

I told her that she shouldnt get it since its perm (besides for costly surgery when she doesnt even have a job, which could leave the tat faded or scared). I told her to leave her body the way it was because i didnt want some ugly ink to ruin her body. She even mention will you break up with me cause of it. I didnt say yes, just kept quiet and gave the possibly, wanna test me look. Sure as **** she did it. I couldnt even be in the same room as her when she was getting it so i left. Doesnt help that her mom was saying how pretty it was. **** ruined her back.... and she went against what i said so eff her

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Papadrach

I told her that she shouldnt get it since its perm (besides for costly surgery when she doesnt even have a job, which could leave the tat faded or scared). I told her to leave her body the way it was because i didnt want some ugly ink to ruin her body. She even mention will you break up with me cause of it. I didnt say yes, just kept quiet and gave the possibly, wanna test me look. Sure as **** she did it. I couldnt even be in the same room as her when she was getting it so i left. Doesnt help that her mom was saying how pretty it was. **** ruined her back.... and she went against what i said so eff her

I know, women having freedom to do what they want. Yuck.

dcelw540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dcelw540
Member since 2007 • 462 Posts

[QUOTE="lancea34"]

Spam_Pics

That's quite rude, he's just trying to help you

i'm 15 too and no girlfriend either and I don't have a problem with it. All my friends have had girlfriends but they never last because it's not the right person and they did things that they shouldn't do at 15 and 16. I'm not going to date someone who I have no intrest spending a long period of time of my life together just to say I dated a girl. Just wait for the right one or find something that makes you happy :)

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts
[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

well maybe cause people think you're a loser, then you're not suitable for helping me and guys 15 is just an age, one might want to mate at 13 and the other at 35 it doesnt matter i feel like now should be the time and that im missing out greatlySpam_Pics

You're feeling social pressure, hormonal pressure, and every other kind of pressure. In that scenario it's clear that you're going to feel unhappy at your lack of an attached status, but it doesn't change the objective fact that you're a young man and that being single at 15 is NOT unusual, bad, abnormal, etc. Your judgment is clouded, which is understandable, but consider the number of people here who have been where you are, and counsel patience and calm.

I had my first girlfriend when I was well into 16 years of age, but I wanted one from about the moment I hit puberty... so what? You try, you strike out, or you're shy and don't.... etc....it's part of growing. I'm not saying that you should feel happy that you're single instead of sucking face, just that you shouldn't be "beating yourself up" over it either. RELAX.. .literally relax, and understand that 15 is YOUNG. If you're still coping with this in 1-3 years I'll be shocked.
Spam_Pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Spam_Pics

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"]well maybe cause people think you're a losezeldaluff

really? i dont like humping pillows Spam_Pics

Lol what is it with people that OT tries to help? They never seem to appreciate us :P

i like you guys' help sorry for being blunt
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Spam_Pics"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] So get off the Internet and start talking to girls in real life.Frame_Dragger

You're feeling social pressure, hormonal pressure, and every other kind of pressure. In that scenario it's clear that you're going to feel unhappy at your lack of an attached status, but it doesn't change the objective fact that you're a young man and that being single at 15 is NOT unusual, bad, abnormal, etc. Your judgment is clouded, which is understandable, but consider the number of people here who have been where you are, and counsel patience and calm.

I had my first girlfriend when I was well into 16 years of age, but I wanted one from about the moment I hit puberty... so what? You try, you strike out, or you're shy and don't.... etc....it's part of growing. I'm not saying that you should feel happy that you're single instead of sucking face, just that you shouldn't be "beating yourself up" over it either. RELAX.. .literally relax, and understand that 15 is YOUNG. If you're still coping with this in 1-3 years I'll be shocked.

What do you mean by that? He's obviously not coping with it now....

guitarman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 guitarman89
Member since 2007 • 1485 Posts

Start hitting the gym. At least in my high school if you were in good shape and were decent socially getting a gf was a piece of cake. That'll def help you out a lot but it isn't everything. 2 years of hitting the gym and strict dieting is what it took for girls to finally start acknowledging my existence.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ilovegames1992

Start hitting the gym. At least in my high school if you were in good shape and were decent socially getting a gf was a piece of cake. That'll def help you out a lot but it isn't everything. 2 years of hitting the gym and strict dieting is what it took for girls to finally start acknowledging my existence.

guitarman89

Man it depresses me how shallow society is.

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lancea34

A female friend once told me that if you want to attract girls you need to be a "bad boy"... whatever that means. :|

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="guitarman89"]

Ilovegames1992

ikr
guitarman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 guitarman89
Member since 2007 • 1485 Posts

[QUOTE="guitarman89"]

Ilovegames1992

yeah tell me about it. Sucks but it is what it is...

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ilovegames1992

A female friend once told me that if you want to attract girls you need to be a "bad boy"... whatever that means. :|

lancea34

Bad boy: