I am so mad and annoyed!!! (Spider-man 3 related)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rob_101
Member since 2004 • 3291 Posts
I was looking at local movie show-times for where I live and just found out that there is a advanced screening of Spider-man 3 at a theatre 20 mins. away from my house at 12:01 AM (Thursday night, the 26th) . It is currently 12:30 AM (on the same date) and I can't believed I missed it!! Its a one time only showing until its released Wednesday the 4th. If only I had of looked at the the site an hour earlier, I would be watching Spider-man 3 right now :cry:. I just want to see that movie really bad, I really enjoyed 1 & 2 and I'm just so psyched up to see 3, it looks like a really, really good movie and I can't wait any longer! God I'm so mad. It would of been so awesome..... *sigh* oh well back to waiting patiently I guess....DAM!!!!:x
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

Sucky, I didn't know they could break the street date like that.

Friday is the 4th, not wednesday. Friday is always when a new movie comes out in theatres (tuesdays for dvds).

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
wow that sucks. well u can always see the movie some other time
Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts
maybe you just need something to keep your mind off that movie .,,,,say a girlfriend ?
Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rob_101
Maybe I was going to take a girlfriend to that movie, did you ever think of that? Also my Gears of War 2007 calender says the 4th is a Wednesday :? .
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 immortality20

Maybe I was going to take a girlfriend to that movie, did you ever think of that? Also my Gears of War 2007 calender says the 4th is a Wednesday :? .Rob_101

*Checks Gears of War poster too*

Yeah, you're looking at April I bet :p I can see thats a wednesday.

May 4th is a friday.

Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rob_101
LOL I was looking at April :oops: :P. btw the GeoW calendar is awesome!
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#8 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts

Friday is the 4th, not wednesday. Friday is always when a new movie comes out in theatres (tuesdays for dvds).

immortality20

Summer releases are usually wednesdays if I remember.
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 immortality20

LOL I was looking at April :oops: :P. btw the GeoW calendar is awesome!Rob_101

lol.

The calender is easily the best thing Game Pro has ever done.

nebulaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nebulaz
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

immortality20

Its not uncommon at all actually.  Most larger theater chains have a one-time only advanced screening.  Usually this is reserved for the press and or vips of an area.  But like in my city normal folk and winners of various radio contests can have whats left of the seating.   

Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rob_101

[QUOTE="Rob_101"]LOL I was looking at April :oops: :P. btw the GeoW calendar is awesome!immortality20

lol.

The calender is easily the best thing Game Pro has ever done.

HAHAHA. I didn't even buy that magazine, my brother did and I talked him into giving me the poster :lol:. But anyways I am so disappoint right now:(

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#12 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Well it's only a week till it comes out...just wait, I know you can do it.
-Iconoclast-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Iconoclast-
Member since 2005 • 6506 Posts
Too bad you can't drive through a long line of people and yell out the ending.
Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rob_101

Too bad you can't drive through a long line of people and yell out the ending.-Iconoclast-

Its funny you mention that because I've always wanted to do that with my friends :D. Ever since I've seen that Simpsons episode where Homers walking out of a star wars movie and as hes walking past the next line of people waiting to see it he yells out to Marge, "WOW I can't believe Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father!" Then the crowed is all mad at him :lol: funny episode. But yah Guess I have to wait *only one more week* :|

Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
When you do see it you'll probably be severely disappointed anyway...like I was when I saw X-Men 3....I wanted to kill any and all of the creators of that movie. Well maybe just give them a really stern talking to.
-Iconoclast-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Iconoclast-
Member since 2005 • 6506 Posts

[QUOTE="-Iconoclast-"]Too bad you can't drive through a long line of people and yell out the ending.Rob_101

Its funny you mention that because I've always wanted to do that with my friends :D. Ever since I've seen that Simpsons episode where Homers walking out of a star wars movie and as hes walking past the next line of people waiting to see it he yells out to Marge, "WOW I can't believe Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father!" Then the crowed is all mad at him :lol: funny episode. But yah Guess I have to wait *only one more week* :|

Or better yet, yelling "Snapes killed Dumboredores" in front of a crowd of children, who are anxiously waiting for their copy of the harry potter book.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

When you do see it you'll probably be severely disappointed anyway...like I was when I saw X-Men 3....I wanted to kill any and all of the creators of that movie. Well maybe just give them a really stern talking to.Sunsha

And you think that would work? :P

Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sunsha
And you think that would work? :PKrunkMastaX
I'd give them all very long time outs too. So they could think about the horrible ruining of that movie they had done.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]And you think that would work? :PSunsha
I'd give them all very long time outs too. So they could think about the horrible ruining of that movie they had done.

Lol the security guards would toss you out before you got to them. 

Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rob_101

Really? You didn't like X3? I don't know it was ok, dare I say it was actually pretty......good.... *hides*

BTW now one of my goals in life is to ruin something like a movie or a book for a large crowed of people on its release day, like in a similar fashion as previously described:P. I.HAVE.TO.DO.IT, WOULD.BE.SOOO....FUNNY!!!

Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sunsha

Really? You didn't like X3? I don't know it was ok, dare I say it was actually pretty......good.... *hides*

BTW now one of my goals in life is to ruin something like a movie or a book for a large crowed of people on its release day, like in a similar fashion as previously described:P. I.HAVE.TO.DO.IT, WOULD.BE.SOOO....FUNNY!!!

Rob_101
Did you ever read any of the comics or see the cartoons? SHE DID NOT HAVE A FRIGGIN SPLIT PERSONALITY!!! >.> That part really upset me and ruined the whole movie for me, and come on Cyclops does NOT die...blah...
Rob_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Rob_101
[QUOTE="Rob_101"]

Sunsha

Did you ever read any of the comics or see the cartoons? SHE DID NOT HAVE A FRIGGIN SPLIT PERSONALITY!!! >.> That part really upset me and ruined the whole movie for me, and come on Cyclops does NOT die...blah...

Well infact no I did not, maybe thats why I thought they were good...

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 immortality20
[QUOTE="Sunsha"][QUOTE="Rob_101"]

Rob_101

Well infact no I did not, maybe thats why I thought they were good...

I don't really understand? I thought Phoenix took over her. I remember the 90s cartoon she changed. Wolverine didn't kill her, but she changed for the worse. I didn't read too much of the comics though for that era.