This topic is locked from further discussion.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

You know who could kick Kratos's ass?

The Destroyer of All That Breathes.

BEHOLD.

mattykovax

Kratos could not stand a chance.

Dear God.....is no one safe from her cute, furry wrath?

Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#52 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts

[QUOTE="clayron"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

I prefer Kratos due to common descent. So I am biased on this... :P

Teenaged

This is the most logical reason for Kratos.

Still imo Kratos looks cooler than Hulk.

I prefer a hero to use swords and magic than just his brutal physical strength.

manliest. reply. EVER.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#53 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
[QUOTE="clayron"]

[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

BEHOLD.

Dear God.....is no one safe from her cute, furry wrath?

Nope. Besides,she did beat Thanos,another one that would level Kratos.
Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 Euroshinobi
Member since 2009 • 3299 Posts

[QUOTE="clayron"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

I prefer Kratos due to common descent. So I am biased on this... :P

Teenaged

This is the most logical reason for Kratos.

Still imo Kratos looks cooler than Hulk.

I prefer a hero to use swords and magic than just his brutal physical strength.

BoooooooooooOooOOooOoo j/k

i like my heroes..........well let me fix that sentence......i dont like heroes at all......i like Anti-heroes......Hence my love for Wolverine, Hulk, Deadpool, Alex mercer =D

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

BEHOLD.

Nor, as it happens, would the Hulk O_O
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).xaos
Kratos killed the fates and Ares. I would guess that in the new game he'll kill Zeus...so you're saying the Hulk is stronger than the ruler of the Gods? :-p
Avatar image for JimCarreyForYou
JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JimCarreyForYou
Member since 2009 • 2606 Posts
[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="xaos"]I can see that you are married to your mistaken belief that Kratos could, in fact, take down the Hulk despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary :( Playing as Kratos is great fun and I love the games, but... C'MON!!!! :Pxaos
Kratos just need to chop his head of with his awesome god weaponry. xD

It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).

Hehe, you really like teh Hulk huh? I doubt kratos will just chop his head off and then walk away, he will get it chopped then squash it or incinerate with the fire thing powers.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clayron

[QUOTE="xaos"]It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).Sunsha
Kratos killed the fates and Ares. I would guess that in the new game he'll kill Zeus...so you're saying the Hulk is stronger than the ruler of the Gods? :-p

Zues is ruler of the Gods by respect. Apollo would own that noob.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

[QUOTE="xaos"]It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).Sunsha

He didn't kill them on his own. Zues owned his ass, the only reason Kratos is still around would be the Titans.

And also, yes, since HE PUNCHED HIS WAY THROUGH A TIMESTORM.

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE.

His rage is so great it becomes a physical force capable of altering time.

axia_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 axia_777
Member since 2006 • 756 Posts

This is how it would to.

1) Hulk rips Kratos in half.

2) Kratos comes back from hell.

3) Hulk rips Kratos in half again.

4) Repeat....

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 clayron

[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Kratos just need to chop his head of with his awesome god weaponry. xDJimCarreyForYou
It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).

Hehe, you really like teh Hulk huh? I doubt kratos will just chop his head off and then walk away, he will get it chopped then squash it or incinerate with the fire thing powers.

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 194197844077667059316682358889

Yep :) There is no upper limit on the strength or damage absorption capacity of the Hulk. I have no problem making the assertion that in a straight up fight, Hulk could tear through Olympus.
Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Euroshinobi

The Hulk can survive being thrown to the sun, they mean it when they say his power is limitless, he can regrow organs and even body parts......not that Kratos would even be able to pierce his skin. its cited that he is stronger than all mortals and most immortals........so there ya go........honestly i dont even think kratos could kill Kleiser......because he literaly cant die........but Hulk ripped him apart and ate him lol

axia_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 axia_777

Yes. Watch Hulk VS Thor. Seriously. The Nordic gods are equal in power to the Greek ones. Hulk tore through them like a hot knife through butter.

The Beyonder who is a god also said that the Hulk has no limit to his power in his rage. This scared him.

JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 JimCarreyForYou

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="xaos"] It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).clayron

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Kratos is more agile, I doubt it would be that easy for a dumb brute to that.
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
Meh to all of you! I've never liked the hulk. Always thought he was a lame super hero. I mean seriously a guy who turns into a huge green thing? Lame. >.>
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 clayron

[QUOTE="Sunsha"][QUOTE="xaos"]It's been tried; also, since Hulk has a healing factor on the scale of Wolverine's, even if he succeeded, his head and body would probably find each other again eventually. Also, for the poster who said turn him to Banner, Tony Stark did that at the beginning of World War Hulk, or tried, via nanites that suppress the expression of super powers. Hulk literally raged them out of his system (and no, I dunno how that is supposed to work, but if Superman can change history by punching, uh, space, I guess this is fair too).-TheSecondSign-

He didn't kill them on his own. Zues owned his ass, the only reason Kratos is still around would be the Titans.

And also, yes, since HE PUNCHED HIS WAY THROUGH A TIMESTORM.

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE.

His rage is so great it becomes a physical force capable of altering time.

:lol: :lol: Funniest thing I have read in a week. I just pictured someone saying in the best way it could ever be said...man, I wish I could describe how fuuny that just was.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mattykovax
[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

BEHOLD.

There is truth to that also. Squirrel girl is a pwerful foe. :lol:
Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#69 Buck_Hotep
Member since 2003 • 10589 Posts

Hulk beat Silver Surfer and his Power Cosmic which is like God-juice. Also, people who say hulk only uses brute physical strenght don't know the character. He's almost as smart as Reed Richards if he could just concentrate long enough through the rage and the last few years he has been able to do so. He also will use weapons like blades and axes (Planet Hulk) but he always uses them up too quickly. As someone said before Kratos needs his weapons. Hulk doesn't need them but can use them if that'll make doubters see the light.

axia_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 axia_777

[QUOTE="clayron"]

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Hehe, you really like teh Hulk huh? I doubt kratos will just chop his head off and then walk away, he will get it chopped then squash it or incinerate with the fire thing powers.JimCarreyForYou

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Again, watch Hulk vs Thor. You will see.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="clayron"]

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Hehe, you really like teh Hulk huh? I doubt kratos will just chop his head off and then walk away, he will get it chopped then squash it or incinerate with the fire thing powers.JimCarreyForYou

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Yeah honestly you cant compare them by just checking which enemies they have defeated. I mean each character works its way in his own universe.

Hulk had to be portrayed of killing HUGE enemies cause otherwise his size and brute force would mean nothing.

On the other hand Kratos uses tools (swords etc) and that shows that as a warrior he relies more on intelligence than Hulk and he can at least have a strategy while Hulk's only strategy would be: RAWWWWWWWWWR *falls on enemy like a boulder*.

Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Buck_Hotep

[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="mattykovax"]Kratos could not stand a chance.mattykovax

Kratos will lose to her because she's so cute that he can't complete the Quick Timed Events to defeat her

Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Euroshinobi

We're not cheating for The Hulk......the way Marvel made him......he's pretty much unstoppable lol.......honestly you guys could have picked someone more of a challenge for Hulk......he'd rip kratos in half and call it a day.......if kratos wants to come back from the spirit world......well hulk would do it again and call it a day lol

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 clayron

[QUOTE="clayron"]

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Hulk is also incredibly agile. Do not let his size fool you. He could even take Kratos is a sword fight

HULK SLASH!!

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mattykovax

[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="xaos"] Nor, as it happens, would the Hulk O_OBuck_Hotep

Kratos will lose to her because she's so cute that he can't complete the Quick Timed Events to defeat her

:lol: Coffee on the moniter with that one. Great QTE reference.:lol:

JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 JimCarreyForYou
[QUOTE="axia_777"]

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="clayron"]

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Where? Where is this like new version of the green dude that everyone is talking about? Probably some Va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 194197844077667059316682358889

We're not cheating for The Hulk......the way Marvel made him......he's pretty much unstoppable lol.......honestly you guys could have picked someone more of a challenge for Hulk......he'd rip kratos in half and call it a day.......if kratos wants to come back from the spirit world......well hulk would do it again and call it a day lol

Euroshinobi
If necessary, Hulk would just rampage his way into Hades and Tarterus, trash the underworld, then kill Kratos again so his soul had nowhere to go :P
Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Euroshinobi

Guuurdoooosh !

Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Buck_Hotep

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="clayron"]

His powers are useless.

His weapons are useless.

And his ass is kicked.

Teenaged

Yeah honestly you cant compare them by just checking which enemies they have defeated. I mean each character works its way in his own universe.

Hulk had to be portrayed of killing HUGE enemies cause otherwise his size and brute force would mean nothing.

On the other hand Kratos uses tools (swords etc) and that shows that as a warrior he relies more on intelligence than Hulk and he can at least have a strategy while Hulk's only strategy would be: RAWWWWWWWWWR *falls on enemy like a boulder*.

If the Hulk was just a dumb brute which recent history has shown he is not. The Savage Hulk and the Smart Hulk is pretty much one and the same now. So, Kratos' use of intelligence is negated by a character with nigh-limitless power and genius-level intelligence to match it. Really, the Hulk is pretty much the most overpowered character in DC or Marvel. Doomsday is the only non-cosmic being who can take him on and even then it's not guaranteed it won't always end in a tie.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 clayron

Euroshinobi

TO HELL WITH THAT!!

Hulk would follow him into the spirit world and begin to wreck shop.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 mattykovax
[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="axia_777"]

Kratos is more agile, I doubt it would be that easy for a dumb brute to that.JimCarreyForYou

Where? Where is this like new version of the green dude that everyone is talking about? Probably some Va

Even the old version. I take it you dont know/have not read much of the hulk. He is pretty much unstoppable and ALWAYS has been. Since the 60's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 194197844077667059316682358889

Hulk is also incredibly agile. Do not let his size fool you. He could even take Kratos is a sword fight

HULK SLASH!!

clayron
I have now been inspired to write Hulk/Kratos slash... and it is all your fault.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 clayron

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Kratos is more agile, I doubt it would be that easy for a dumb brute to that.Buck_Hotep

If the Hulk was just a dumb brute which recent history has shown he is not. The Savage Hulk and the Smart Hulk is pretty much one and the same now. So, Kratos' use of intelligence is negated by a character with nigh-limitless power and genius-level intelligence to match it. Really, the Hulk is pretty much the most overpowered character in DC or Marvel. Doomsday is the only non-cosmic being who can take him on and even then it's not guaranteed it won't always end in a tie.

Isn't Doomsday just DC's parallel to the Hulk? I may be wrong.

The thing with Doomsday is he can only die a particular way once, then he can no longer die that way again. The hulk would only be able to beat the hell out of him once....then what....?

JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 JimCarreyForYou
Wow, nerfed character they made him. Only animated character that I can think of being that broken is probably Goku. Lol
Euroshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Euroshinobi

Shouldnt this thread have been ended when we said Hulk's power is limitless ? Kratos is not......even if kratos hurt Hulk (which i highly doubt) it would only be bad for kratos cause that would result in more anger, even stronger hulk.......the reason hulk hasnt destroyed everything by now, is because of the bruce banner personality......if bruce was out of the picture...hulk would destroy the world......noone could stop him !

wow were such nerds

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 mattykovax
Wow, nerfed character they made him. Only animated character that I can think of being that broken is probably Goku. LolJimCarreyForYou
What are you talking cartoons?
Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Buck_Hotep

[QUOTE="Buck_Hotep"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]Yeah honestly you cant compare them by just checking which enemies they have defeated. I mean each character works its way in his own universe.

clayron

The thing with Doomsday is he can only die a particular way once, then he can no longer die that way again. The hulk would only be able to beat the hell out of him once....then what....?

Doomsday can only die a certain way once, but doesn't preclude slight variations on that one way. Plus, the way DC retconned Doomsday he's not as strong as he used to be. And yes, Doomsday is DC's answer to Hulk.

axia_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 axia_777

Doomsday is the only non-cosmic being who can take him on and even then it's not guaranteed it won't always end in a tie.

Buck_Hotep

Actually Superman knocked the Hulk out cold in DC vs Marvel. I don't perssonally agree with it. I am just saying in the comics it happened.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 clayron

[QUOTE="clayron"]

[QUOTE="Buck_Hotep"]

Buck_Hotep

Doomsday can only die a certain way once, but doesn't preclude slight variations on that one way. Plus, the way DC retconned Doomsday he's not as strong as he used to be. And yes, Doomsday is DC's answer to Hulk.

Lol. True.

Superman was able to talk him out of a fight.....I forgot about that.

JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 JimCarreyForYou
[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"]Wow, nerfed character they made him. Only animated character that I can think of being that broken is probably Goku. Lolmattykovax

Yeah. Dragon Ball Z/GT. Hehe
Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Buck_Hotep

[QUOTE="Buck_Hotep"]Doomsday is the only non-cosmic being who can take him on and even then it's not guaranteed it won't always end in a tie.

axia_777

Actually Superman knocked the Hulk out cold in DC vs Marvel. I don't perssonally agree with it. I am just saying in the comics it happened.

Well, yeah Hulk's been knocked out on more than one occassion but killing the man is a different matter.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 clayron

[QUOTE="Buck_Hotep"]Doomsday is the only non-cosmic being who can take him on and even then it's not guaranteed it won't always end in a tie.

axia_777

No....he didn't.

He hit the Hulk and the hulk flew into a mountain. THus giving Superman the win.

They then proceeded to talk to each other.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Kratos is more agile, I doubt it would be that easy for a dumb brute to that.Buck_Hotep

I wasnt trying to say that Kratos is better nor that Hulk is stupid.

Both of them have their pros and cons.

But honestly I dont think that a result of such a battle would be certain.

And again I explained why Hulk is portrayed defeating enormous or all-powerful enemies: to justify his size.

The same thing applies for Kratos in other characteristics he has.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 mattykovax
[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"]Wow, nerfed character they made him. Only animated character that I can think of being that broken is probably Goku. LolJimCarreyForYou

No I mean the hulk. where exactly are you drawing your knowledge of the hulk from?
Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Buck_Hotep

We need Spike TV to use their Slytherin Combat Simulator Computer program to calculate once and for all who is the deadliest warrior.

axia_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 axia_777

[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"]Wow, nerfed character they made him. Only animated character that I can think of being that broken is probably Goku. LolJimCarreyForYou

A fight between The Hulk and Goku woulkd destroy the planet they were on that is for sure.

JimCarreyForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 JimCarreyForYou
[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="mattykovax"]What are you talking cartoons?mattykovax

No I mean the hulk. where exactly are you drawing your knowledge of the hulk from?

From the old TV series. Although the other day I watched by accident the RL series from the 80s I think it was awesome, the guy that did the role of Hulk he was massive.
Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Buck_Hotep

[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Yeah. Dragon Ball Z/GT. HeheJimCarreyForYou

From the old TV series. Although the other day I watched by accident the RL series from the 80s I think it was awesome, the guy that did the role of Hulk he was massive.

Even Vic Mackey would be ascairt of the Hulk.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 mattykovax
[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"] Yeah. Dragon Ball Z/GT. HeheJimCarreyForYou

Yeah,see the TV show was not a real good picture of what the hulk is/can do. @Buck-Hotep,I completely agree.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 clayron

[QUOTE="JimCarreyForYou"][QUOTE="mattykovax"]What are you talking cartoons?axia_777

A fight between The Hulk and Goku woulkd destroy the planet they were on that is for sure.

Yea neither really cares for there surrounding when it comes to ass kicking.

However, whenever Goku fight cities just tend to be completely evacuated....weird.