How to survive in the zombie disaster?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NacyClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NacyClark
Member since 2017 • 25 Posts

How to survive in the zombie disaster? This is a stupid and funny question, after watched a lot of zombie movies like “Resident Evil”, “Walking Death”, played a lot of zombie games like“H1Z1”, “buried town”, there is an idea that comes out of my mind, what if the biohazard really happened, what should we do to keep us alive?

1.Where is the best shelter?

If something bad happen, such as Unclear War or Zombie Disaster, the first thing that come into our mind should be a shelter to keep safe. In my kind of view, the basement can be good, we can store food and water to the basement, stay frosty until zombies away. Of course, the roof top is also an option, we can set SOS mark to call for help, but the water and food supplement is a big problem, zombies can not get up to get you, you can’t get down to get food either.

2.How to prevent the infection?

In most of zombie movies and games, only being bitten by a zombie can lead to infection, just like vampire, so how to prevent us from being bitten will be our first objective. Wear some thick clothes as many as you can, the ancient armor made of irons may be the best equipment to keep you safe. If your shelter is no more safe, try to use the vehicle to protect yourself from zombies,and help you transport the supplement for the long-distance travel.

3.Zombie and human, which one is more dangerous?

When think about zombie disaster, there is always one question that keeps me in mind, which one is more dangerous between zombie and human? Compared with human, zombies are slow and silly. In my mind, the robbery and massacre after the biohazard is much more dangerous.

How to survive in the zombie disaster? After played“The Walking Dead”, “DayZ”, “H1Z1”, “Buried Town” for so long, I think the hardest part of the game is not to keep survive, but to keep our humanity after the laws and governments are gone.

Despite the PVP game“DayZ”, “H1Z1”, Adventurer game like“The Walking Dead”and “Buried Town” are very close to the world that we live, it reminds us we are humans, not the wild animals killing each others for food.

Do you got any ideas about how to survive in the zombie disaster? Do tell me!

borninblood60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 borninblood60
Member since 2017 • 262 Posts

A Zombie apocalypse would be fairly easy to stop, slow ass zeds against a military line would be wiped out. You would need overwhelming numbers so infect the water/food and you got a massive horde country wide.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#3 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@borninblood60 said:

A Zombie apocalypse would be fairly easy to stop, slow ass zeds against a military line would be wiped out. You would need overwhelming numbers so infect the water/food and you got a massive horde country wide.

Did you not see every zombie movie ever made :) the military with drones and UAV´s and boms up the wazoo, can´t do anything against a slow walking dead guy.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

I played enough of The Last of Us, Dead Island, Dying Light, and Dead Rising series to know how and defend myself from Zombies and renegade Humans.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I am Negan.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

zombies like in the walking dead and a lot of other zombie movies/series would be fairly easy to contain. Relatively speaking of course, there's still the problem when people die they turn into zombies as well.

The zombies in world war Z would probably wipe us out though,

Loading Video...
bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

If the twd has taught me anything about surviving a zombie apocalypse is that suppressed handgun is all I need. Got mine already:

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bmanva

@borninblood60 said:

You should read world war z, it presents a pretty convincing scenario in where government/military failed to stop the outbreak.

borninblood60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 borninblood60
Member since 2017 • 262 Posts

@bmanva: I have not read the book but seen the movie. Fast zombies would overwhelm a defensive position in great numbers. That scene where they start spilling over the wall, I like the fact the zombies were more like a rushing torrent of water made them feel more deadly than the usual cannon fodder in most other things.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

everyone always thinks they wouldn't be a zombie in the zombie apocalypse...

so where are all the zombies coming from?

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bmanva

@borninblood60 said:

@bmanva: I have not read the book but seen the movie. Fast zombies would overwhelm a defensive position in great numbers. That scene where they start spilling over the wall, I like the fact the zombies were more like a rushing torrent of water made them feel more deadly than the usual cannon fodder in most other things.

The movie is completely different from the book. I highly recommend you reading the book instead.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bmanva

@comp_atkins said:

everyone always thinks they wouldn't be a zombie in the zombie apocalypse...

so where are all the zombies coming from?

People who aren't prepared for a zombie apocalypse.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bmanva

@commander said:

zombies like in the walking dead and a lot of other zombie movies/series would be fairly easy to contain. Relatively speaking of course, there's still the problem when people die they turn into zombies as well.

Nope, zombies in movie version of wwz would actually be very easy to detect and contain as the individual infected turned almost immediately. Virus is more insidious and spreads a lot quicker if incubation is longer or varies since infected aren't symptomatic right away allowing them to infect others.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#14 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Honestly, if it's the slower moving kind, we'll be fine. It's the 28 Days Later kinda that's going to screw us.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

Suicide.

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts

eat more carbs

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I get on my knees...

you know the rest.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

I live by the coast, and work across the street from a small boating dock, and we have really good supplies of fish around us, so I know exactly where I'm heading when it happens.

Sure, eating fish every day for the rest of your life would get boring, but it's better than starving to death, plus I wouldn't be against doing land runs now and again, keep fit and not get complacent or careless.

NacyClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NacyClark
Member since 2017 • 25 Posts

@comp_atkins:In most of the movies and books, the first zombie is likely comes from the biochemistry laboratory, just like Resident Evil.

Generally speaking, Bacterial warfare is much more better than Unclear warfare. If the government could technically create a sample of zombie virus, without a single bullet, the enemy country will soon get into chaos, selling the anti-virus is also good way to gain profit.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@spike6958 said:

I live by the coast, and work across the street from a small boating dock, and we have really good supplies of fish around us, so I know exactly where I'm heading when it happens.

Sure, eating fish every day for the rest of your life would get boring, but it's better than starving to death, plus I wouldn't be against doing land runs now and again, keep fit and not get complacent or careless.

Aircraft carrier + bobcat (tractor) + lots of dirt and seeds = floating farm.

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts

@commander said:

Loading Video...

Nope, they wouldn't. Even as fast as they are, they are pathetically outmatch against a military force that has ample armoured vehicles and air assets at their disposal. What would they do, chew through armor?

They cant even win against a riot bus with water cannons lol. Sure, a lot more civilians would die because they move so fast but as soon as the military and police services mobilise, its game over, thank you for playing.

The thing about zombie movies that i simply could not enjoy them thoroughly is that with just a bit of thought, you realise how uttrerly ridiculous and illogical they really are, except if they explained the zombie plague spread through airborne means.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#22 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

We can't even defeat religious zombies. What hope have we against brain eating zombies?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

@SolidSnake35 said:

We can't even defeat religious zombies. What hope have we against brain eating zombies?

don't be redundant