How stupid is this today?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 USSJAndrew
Member since 2004 • 5042 Posts
So I have this kid at my school and in my neighborhood that want to fight me.  He has been being a real punk lately, and whats weird is we used to be cool. So on the way to 2nd period today, my friend came up to me and told me this kid had texted him sayin that he want to fight me Because I "Talk to much ****"(though I havent even looked at him for a while) So he get off at my bus stop today to fight me, and I told him I dont want to fight( I dont know what we're fighting for!). so then he get real close to me and starin me down. He push me, so I push him back and tell him I dont want to fight again. The he put his arm back and punches me as hard as he can in the eye. I dont do anything, I just stare at him. He go to swing again so I fall back, and he miss. Im like WTF is wrong with you. so then I turn around and start walkin to my house and he hit me twice in the back of my head(what a *****) then he try to trip me up on the ground, so he push me and put his leg out and I just jump over the leg and turn around and push him, Then Im startin to get mad(I dont want to because then Ill lose it and do a little more than just fighting a fight) so i just go home. He said he not done. when I was walking home one of my other friends dad come out pissed at this kid. He ask him why he tried to fight me and he said because I kept talking **** to him, and tried to fight him in the hall at school. WTF is this kids problem? how come he think he so bad when cant hit? why he make stuff up? How stupid is this situation?
Int7nse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Int7nse
Member since 2006 • 1276 Posts
Beat him up...
zepman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zepman71
Member since 2005 • 4120 Posts

Just stand up to him, I suppose......Is he much older/bigger than you? Anyway, you shouldnt let him push you around.....

Avatar image for NicktehImperial
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 NicktehImperial
Member since 2007 • 4243 Posts
So I have this kid at my school and in my neighborhood that want to fight me.  He has been being a real punk lately, and whats weird is we used to be cool. So on the way to 2nd period today, my friend came up to me and told me this kid had texted him sayin that he want to fight me Because I "Talk to much ****"(though I havent even looked at him for a while) So he get off at my bus stop today to fight me, and I told him I dont want to fight( I dont know what we're fighting for!). so then he get real close to me and starin me down. He push me, so I push him back and tell him I dont want to fight again. The he put his arm back and punches me as hard as he can in the eye. I dont do anything, I just stare at him. He go to swing again so I fall back, and he miss. Im like WTF is wrong with you. so then I turn around and start walkin to my house and he hit me twice in the back of my head(what a *****) then he try to trip me up on the ground, so he push me and put his leg out and I just jump over the leg and turn around and push him, Then Im startin to get mad(I dont want to because then Ill lose it and do a little more than just fighting a fight) so i just go home. He said he not done. when I was walking home one of my other friends dad come out pissed at this kid. He ask him why he tried to fight me and he said because I kept talking **** to him, and tried to fight him in the hall at school. WTF is this kids problem? how come he think he so bad when cant hit? why he make stuff up? How stupid is this situation? USSJAndrew
Wait, you didn't fight back? And you didn't get beat up after not fighting back? Ha if you just walked away any NORMAL person could hurt you badly by hitting you from behind. Why couldn't he hurt you? Is it possible for a kid to be that much of a loser?
USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 USSJAndrew

Just stand up to him, I suppose......Is he much older/bigger than you? Anyway, you shouldnt let him push you around.....

zepman71

Hes a little bigger and a year older. Im not letting him push me around. I had pushed him. I just dont want to get into a fight and go overboard. Ive already stompted somebody out before, and I dont want to do that again.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
You have the right to defend yourself, if he hits you gain then bust his nose and he should learn his lesson, you don't have to put up with someone bullying you, especially if he is stupid enough to swing first:|
USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 USSJAndrew

[QUOTE="USSJAndrew"]So I have this kid at my school and in my neighborhood that want to fight me.  He has been being a real punk lately, and whats weird is we used to be cool. So on the way to 2nd period today, my friend came up to me and told me this kid had texted him sayin that he want to fight me Because I "Talk to much ****"(though I havent even looked at him for a while) So he get off at my bus stop today to fight me, and I told him I dont want to fight( I dont know what we're fighting for!). so then he get real close to me and starin me down. He push me, so I push him back and tell him I dont want to fight again. The he put his arm back and punches me as hard as he can in the eye. I dont do anything, I just stare at him. He go to swing again so I fall back, and he miss. Im like WTF is wrong with you. so then I turn around and start walkin to my house and he hit me twice in the back of my head(what a *****) then he try to trip me up on the ground, so he push me and put his leg out and I just jump over the leg and turn around and push him, Then Im startin to get mad(I dont want to because then Ill lose it and do a little more than just fighting a fight) so i just go home. He said he not done. when I was walking home one of my other friends dad come out pissed at this kid. He ask him why he tried to fight me and he said because I kept talking **** to him, and tried to fight him in the hall at school. WTF is this kids problem? how come he think he so bad when cant hit? why he make stuff up? How stupid is this situation? NicktehImperial
Wait, you didn't fight back? And you didn't get beat up after not fighting back? Ha if you just walked away any NORMAL person could hurt you badly by hitting you from behind. Why couldn't he hurt you? Is it possible for a kid to be that much of a loser?

He tried to hurt me but he just couldnt. Its not like I would lose I just dont want fight.

Medicman_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Medicman_G
Member since 2005 • 704 Posts
we all have f@gs like that at our schools, just ignore them, their parents touched them when they were younger
zepman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zepman71
Member since 2005 • 4120 Posts
[QUOTE="zepman71"]

USSJAndrew

Hes a little bigger and a year older. Im not letting him push me around. I had pushed him. I just dont want to get into a fight and go overboard. Ive already stompted somebody out before, and I dont want to do that again.

Well, dont go overboard....just show him whos boss and he'll probably leave you alone.....

USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 USSJAndrew

You have the right to defend yourself, if he hits you gain then bust his nose and he should learn his lesson, you don't have to put up with someone bullying you, especially if he is stupid enough to swing first:|double_decker

Next time Ima break his jaw, but I just dont know if this is such a good Idea.

USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 USSJAndrew

we all have f@gs like that at our schools, just ignore them, their parents touched them when they were youngerMedicman_G

Yea, I dont know whats wrong with Him, might be that.

Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts
Dude.....if you went berserk on him, it would have been so much more satisfying.
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
well, there are kids like that id knock him out if i were you, id never let someone hit me then get away with it
kalonoa6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kalonoa6
Member since 2006 • 557 Posts

I believe he is jelous of you ( mabey you got a new gaming system and he didnt etcetc)

As for the fighing, use statistics if hes not smart, confuse him and run.

USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 USSJAndrew

Dude.....if you went berserk on him, it would have been so much more satisfying.Dasc00

I know, but for some reason I find it funny and even a little satisfying that I didnt even ball my fist and he couldnt hurt me.

USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 USSJAndrew

I believe he is jelous of you ( mabey you got a new gaming system and he didnt etcetc)

kalonoa6

Well, I do have a 360.

NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NicktehImperial

[QUOTE="NicktehImperial"][QUOTE="USSJAndrew"]So I have this kid at my school and in my neighborhood that want to fight me.  He has been being a real punk lately, and whats weird is we used to be cool. So on the way to 2nd period today, my friend came up to me and told me this kid had texted him sayin that he want to fight me Because I "Talk to much ****"(though I havent even looked at him for a while) So he get off at my bus stop today to fight me, and I told him I dont want to fight( I dont know what we're fighting for!). so then he get real close to me and starin me down. He push me, so I push him back and tell him I dont want to fight again. The he put his arm back and punches me as hard as he can in the eye. I dont do anything, I just stare at him. He go to swing again so I fall back, and he miss. Im like WTF is wrong with you. so then I turn around and start walkin to my house and he hit me twice in the back of my head(what a *****) then he try to trip me up on the ground, so he push me and put his leg out and I just jump over the leg and turn around and push him, Then Im startin to get mad(I dont want to because then Ill lose it and do a little more than just fighting a fight) so i just go home. He said he not done. when I was walking home one of my other friends dad come out pissed at this kid. He ask him why he tried to fight me and he said because I kept talking **** to him, and tried to fight him in the hall at school. WTF is this kids problem? how come he think he so bad when cant hit? why he make stuff up? How stupid is this situation? USSJAndrew

He tried to hurt me but he just couldnt. Its not like I would lose I just dont want fight.

If I was gonna fight someone I'd sidekick them in the stomach. You don't just go up and start punching someone, I geuss this kid doesn't comprehend the dynamics if combat.
RAZZY_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RAZZY_B
Member since 2005 • 1709 Posts

[QUOTE="double_decker"]You have the right to defend yourself, if he hits you gain then bust his nose and he should learn his lesson, you don't have to put up with someone bullying you, especially if he is stupid enough to swing first:|USSJAndrew

go for it, just do it away from school. :wink:

Good luck

NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="kalonoa6"]

USSJAndrew

Well, I do have a 360.

Maybe he's a Cow or Sheep?
USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 USSJAndrew
[QUOTE="USSJAndrew"]

[QUOTE="double_decker"]You have the right to defend yourself, if he hits you gain then bust his nose and he should learn his lesson, you don't have to put up with someone bullying you, especially if he is stupid enough to swing first:|RAZZY_B

go for it, just do it away from school. :wink:

Good luck

Yea, Thats for sure

Avatar image for iloveyoufudgems
iloveyoufudgems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 iloveyoufudgems
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts
[QUOTE="USSJAndrew"]

[QUOTE="NicktehImperial"][QUOTE="USSJAndrew"]So I have this kid at my school and in my neighborhood that want to fight me.  He has been being a real punk lately, and whats weird is we used to be cool. So on the way to 2nd period today, my friend came up to me and told me this kid had texted him sayin that he want to fight me Because I "Talk to much ****"(though I havent even looked at him for a while) So he get off at my bus stop today to fight me, and I told him I dont want to fight( I dont know what we're fighting for!). so then he get real close to me and starin me down. He push me, so I push him back and tell him I dont want to fight again. The he put his arm back and punches me as hard as he can in the eye. I dont do anything, I just stare at him. He go to swing again so I fall back, and he miss. Im like WTF is wrong with you. so then I turn around and start walkin to my house and he hit me twice in the back of my head(what a *****) then he try to trip me up on the ground, so he push me and put his leg out and I just jump over the leg and turn around and push him, Then Im startin to get mad(I dont want to because then Ill lose it and do a little more than just fighting a fight) so i just go home. He said he not done. when I was walking home one of my other friends dad come out pissed at this kid. He ask him why he tried to fight me and he said because I kept talking **** to him, and tried to fight him in the hall at school. WTF is this kids problem? how come he think he so bad when cant hit? why he make stuff up? How stupid is this situation? NicktehImperial

If I was gonna fight someone I'd sidekick them in the stomach. You don't just go up and start punching someone, I geuss this kid doesn't comprehend the dynamics if combat.

lol someone tried doing that to me once i caught his foot

Uma-Chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 Uma-Chan
Member since 2005 • 14901 Posts
I respect you for not trying to hit him back, but man..you can't just let him keep hitting you. Even though you have no idea why he want's to be a dick, you need to return the favor sometime, to teach him atleast not to mess with you..be it breaking a bone..or just beating him down into the ground, whichever you're more inclined to do, just do it and make sure he remembers not to mess with you.
Stupid-Bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Stupid-Bastard
Member since 2006 • 3221 Posts
That sounds like a troubled relationship. Perhaps you should sit down with each other and find the inner hate. And it's okay to cry and hug.
USSJAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 USSJAndrew
[QUOTE="USSJAndrew"][QUOTE="kalonoa6"]

NicktehImperial

Well, I do have a 360.

Maybe he's a Cow or Sheep?

:lol: maybe. I also told him Game is best rapper alive and he got all mad

Avatar image for iloveyoufudgems
iloveyoufudgems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 iloveyoufudgems
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts
give a good slap to the sack since he hade a sucker punch i think your entilted to one
soroush7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 soroush7
Member since 2003 • 1968 Posts
Wtf kick his ass. i know your trying to do the right thing by not fighting but he took it too far.