How often do you game, OT?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

Actually, about once a week or less (and then it's like no more than a couple of hours). I've been really busy with work lately because a co-worker (my brother) went on holidays so the rest of us have been picking up some shifts. It's not all that bad as we're now receiving big fat cheques but I haven't actually ran a game in about 3 weeks, besides the occasional 10 minute time killer moments playing THPS HD or something.

I usually try and play more. It's just that in my few days off I'd like to spend it with friends, go out and such.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
with everything going on with my life lately very little..(outside of playing my 3DS laying in bed).... picking up the WiiU on Sunday but it's a Christmas gift so I won't be able to play if for another month..:(
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

A few hours every couple of days or so. I've been mostly playing NHL 10 to help keep me sane during the lockout.

Lord_Terrapin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Lord_Terrapin
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts
I game a few times a week, I am normally busy with studying and homework for college.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
I don't game anymorethemajormayor
This. I can't pick up a controller for more than 10 minutes without getting bored. As a huge Halo fan I haven't even hooked up my 360 for Halo 4.
Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
It depends on my mood and if I feel up to doing some gaming. Not feeling much up to doing any gaming at this time.
-Water-Wings-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 -Water-Wings-
Member since 2006 • 1099 Posts

Maybe once or twice a week.

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

Yes I play videogames alot. Every week every month. every day every night.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
2 or 3 hours a week, and that's only now that I bought AC3.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#60 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]Gaming website and ppls dont play games or barely play games ie mainstream games....johnd13

Go away.

Seems like he' s coming more and more here. I think he likes OT.

God help us all...
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#61 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

Every 2-3 days....

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Playing L4D2 for about an hour every couple of days.

I read about games more than I play them.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#63 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Everyday.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#65 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]Gaming website and ppls dont play games or barely play games ie mainstream games....SNIPER4321

The hell are you doing outside of System Wars? Did you get lost on the way there?

And to answer the topic, almost everday as long as I don't have a lot of homework or other stuff to do.

why not? this is gaming site. and I am a core Gamer. and its by far my no1 hobby of all time i just shock that ppls make account on gaming site and say we dont play games. ppls come here and never ending arguements about politics and religion. bash each other.

Not gaming topics in off topic? Are you serious?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
[QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]Gaming website and ppls dont play games or barely play games ie mainstream games....SNIPER4321

The hell are you doing outside of System Wars? Did you get lost on the way there?

And to answer the topic, almost everday as long as I don't have a lot of homework or other stuff to do.

why not? this is gaming site. and I am a core Gamer. and its by far my no1 hobby of all time i just shock that ppls make account on gaming site and say we dont play games. ppls come here and never ending arguements about politics and religion. bash each other.

Why do you people have to show the BAD part about being a Muslim D: LEARN TO ACCEPT OTHERS! gaaaahhhhhksddchlskcj huff huff
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]

FMAB_GTO

Why do you people have to show the BAD part about being a Muslim D: LEARN TO ACCEPT OTHERS! gaaaahhhhhksddchlskcj huff huff

Wise words :)

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] why not? this is gaming site. and I am a core Gamer. and its by far my no1 hobby of all time i just shock that ppls make account on gaming site and say we dont play games. ppls come here and never ending arguements about politics and religion. bash each other.indzman

How on earth did you bring religion into this?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FMAB_GTO

indzman
gaaaahhhhhksddchlskcj is the wisest word out there :P
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Why do you people have to show the BAD part about being a Muslim D: LEARN TO ACCEPT OTHERS! gaaaahhhhhksddchlskcj huff huffchaoscougar1

me?
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="indzman"]

FMAB_GTO

me?

Aye
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] How on earth did you bring religion into this?

me?

Aye

m8& (loool, learned this from an AU guy :3) I took a philosophy class, and I learned from it, if you wanna have effect on someone, use what's most critical to them ;D which i HOPE i understand right ;[
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] me?

Aye

m8& (loool, learned this from an AU guy :3) I took a philosophy class, and I learned from it, if you wanna have effect on someone, use what's most critical to them ;D which i HOPE i understand right ;[

But what does his religion have to do with his opinion on OTs gaming habits?
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Ayechaoscougar1

Can't play while you're worshiping God...........

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Aye

It teaches him to accept others for being different.
Avatar image for invisibletearsx
invisibletearsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 invisibletearsx
Member since 2009 • 997 Posts

Once or twice a week.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] why not? this is gaming site. and I am a core Gamer. and its by far my no1 hobby of all time i just shock that ppls make account on gaming site and say we dont play games. ppls come here and never ending arguements about politics and religion. bash each other.SNIPER4321

What are you talking about? i dont bash other ppls. was just talking about this is GAMING SITE. its called GAMEspot. eitherway i play games daily. all the time. PC gaming is most fun i have ever had in history.

Im religious btw (muslim). so why did you bring religion in this thread?

....That's what i said =|
Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#79 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] why not? this is gaming site. and I am a core Gamer. and its by far my no1 hobby of all time i just shock that ppls make account on gaming site and say we dont play games. ppls come here and never ending arguements about politics and religion. bash each other.SNIPER4321

What are you talking about? i dont bash other ppls. was just talking about this is GAMING SITE. its called GAMEspot. eitherway i play games daily. all the time. PC gaming is most fun i have ever had in history.

Im religious btw (muslim). so why did you bring religion in this thread?

I'm going to answer your question seriously and hope I don't regret it later.

This site is pretty old so some people have been on here for years and years. Sometimes people outgrow things after liking it for years, especially if they're getting older. But they still kind of like games and the community here so maybe thats why they stay. But because of that, they probably stay in OT or OTAH mostly, seeing as System wars is full of fanboys, rage, and stupidity, and the topics in PG are about the latest games usually, which they may not be interested in. I can kind of understand.

I outgrew Korean pop and Anime (sort of :lol: ), but if I could probably still be part of a forum that deals with these subjects if I liked the people on the site. I'd probably hang out more in the off topic section though and talk about other random stuff, seeing as I don't really keep up with the latest anime or the latest Korean artists.

Makes sense right? And OT is amusing, so even if you hardly game anymore, this section of the forums can still be plenty entertaining.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]seeing as System wars is full of fanboys, rage, and stupiditySNIPER4321
Thats what SW is for and make it entertaiing place. Trolling SW is fun. Especially JRPG trolling on SW. I always wait for JRPG thread on SW.

I like how you ignored everything else in his/her post =P
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

got a lot of spare time, spend the morning and afternoon looking for jobs and sending out however many job applications i can send out,

spend the evenings either playing a game or reading an e-book.

if you look at my sig i haven't been playing on Steam account for a while now, primarily been playing AC3, AC3: Liberation, Bad Piggies and Angry Birds Star Wars.

Bad Piggies is a surprisingly fun game on the Ipad i think, quite a bit more thought you gotta put into it.

planning on picking up Persona 4, and PS All Stars.

Avatar image for Rioichi21Cooper
Rioichi21Cooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#84 Rioichi21Cooper
Member since 2012 • 246 Posts

Everyday

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

[QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]seeing as System wars is full of fanboys, rage, and stupiditySNIPER4321
Thats what SW is for and make it entertaiing place. Trolling SW is fun. Especially JRPG trolling on SW. I always wait for JRPG thread on SW.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#86 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Nearly every day.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SaudiFury

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

got a lot of spare time, spend the morning and afternoon looking for jobs and sending out however many job applications i can send out,

if you look at my sig i haven't been playing on Steam account for a while now, primarily been playing AC3, AC3: Liberation, Bad Piggies and Angry Birds Star Wars.

Bad Piggies is a surprisingly fun game on the Ipad i think, quite a bit more thought you gotta put into it.

SNIPER4321

This year was terrible but next year looks alot better. with dissapointed games like Max Payne 3 and new Hitman. both turn into disgrace of franchises. Get Dishonored. best game this year and Next year looks blast. Metro, COH2, Rome 2, Watch Dogs, Arma 3 and others too. but sadly they will overshadow by Mainstream games like bioshock infinite and last of us...

I already got Dishonored, i liked it, but it wasn't my favorite game of the year.

As for 2013 and upcoming games i'm looking forward to, i'm almost certain to pick up:

1. SimCity
  2. Tomb Raider reboot
  3. Bioshock Infinite
  4. Company of Heroes 2
  5. The Last of Us
  6. Watch Dogs
  7. Prey 2
  8. Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeroes
  9. Remember Me
  10. Tear Away
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

SaudiFury

This year was terrible but next year looks alot better. with dissapointed games like Max Payne 3 and new Hitman. both turn into disgrace of franchises. Get Dishonored. best game this year and Next year looks blast. Metro, COH2, Rome 2, Watch Dogs, Arma 3 and others too. but sadly they will overshadow by Mainstream games like bioshock infinite and last of us...

I already got Dishonored, i liked it, but it wasn't my favorite game of the year.

As for 2013 and upcoming games i'm looking forward to, i'm almost certain to pick up:

1. SimCity
  2. Tomb Raider reboot
  3. Bioshock Infinite
  4. Company of Heroes 2
  5. The Last of Us
  6. Watch Dogs
  7. Prey 2
  9. Remember Me
  10. Tear Away

I swear man especially if Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, or Watch Dogs aren't amazing I'll be so sad.

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

Once a fortnight now days

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

SaudiFury

1. SimCity
  2. Tomb Raider reboot
  3. Bioshock Infinite
  4. Company of Heroes 2
  5. The Last of Us
  6. Watch Dogs
  7. Prey 2
  9. Remember Me
  10. Tear Away

:o No Grand Theft Auto V?

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SaudiFury

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] This year was terrible but next year looks alot better. with dissapointed games like Max Payne 3 and new Hitman. both turn into disgrace of franchises. Get Dishonored. best game this year and Next year looks blast. Metro, COH2, Rome 2, Watch Dogs, Arma 3 and others too. but sadly they will overshadow by Mainstream games like bioshock infinite and last of us...sexyweapons

1. SimCity
  2. Tomb Raider reboot
  3. Bioshock Infinite
  4. Company of Heroes 2
  5. The Last of Us
  6. Watch Dogs
  7. Prey 2
  9. Remember Me
  10. Tear Away

:o No Grand Theft Auto V?

there has never been a year that i've only bought 10 new games. and GTA V is on the short list of games that i'll more then likely pick up. I dunno how to explain it, i love GTA Vice City, was introduced with GTA 3, burned out on San Andreas. GTA 4 was overhyped, it's story was sluggish, with little of the charm of past games and a lot of hype was made over it's multiplayer (which i could give no crap about, seriously, do not sell me on GTA with multiplayer, i'll never touch it). it looks good i'll say that, but i'm not on the hype train for this one. also not the type who doesn't like mainstream games just because they're mainstream. if it's a good game it's a good game. to hell with the hype train or even reviews (i've really liked a lot of games that have scored 'ok' 6.5 on Gamespot this past year)
-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

just about every night. I seem to like playing at night more then daytime for some reason. Been playing FFXIII,Okami, Loz OOT. & some other games been using PS3 mostly. haven't played anything on Wii & 360 in a while. well just got platinum for Okami. & thinking of playing ASCIII or Dead Rising 2

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

1. SimCity
  2. Tomb Raider reboot
  3. Bioshock Infinite
  4. Company of Heroes 2
  5. The Last of Us
  6. Watch Dogs
  7. Prey 2
  9. Remember Me
  10. Tear Away

SNIPER4321

I swear man especially if Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, or Watch Dogs aren't amazing I'll be so sad.

Only watch dogs will be good out of those GTA5 is also yet another mainstream overhype game.

Bioshock Infininte I could see going either way, The Last of Us looks like it will be great though.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 SaudiFury
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

chessmaster1989
Only watch dogs will be good out of those GTA5 is also yet another mainstream overhype game.

Bioshock Infininte I could see going either way, The Last of Us looks like it will be great though.

I would be hesitant to get too excited about Watch Dogs though. it might just be like many first next gen games tend to be. kinda neat new tech but overall underdeveloped because the developers are still getting used to the new tool sets. i'm much more confident of Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite and other games working with the current palette
cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 cfstar
Member since 2009 • 1979 Posts
Everyday, though I don't have much time right now. Hopefully I can play some more during holidays.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
I try to get in a good 8-10 hours a week if work or life doesn't get in the way too much :)
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#98 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

How much do I play DoTA 2 would be the more accurate question to ask me...

At least once or twice a day for an hour each is the answer.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#99 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Almost none lately.. I'm depressed lately.
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
Almost none lately.. I'm depressed lately.Dogswithguns
sucks dude, take in some vitamin D !