How is Your 2019 Going So Far?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Heirren (1537 posts) -

Well for over a decade i have the same girl stalking me. I think that might piss some others off lol. Sometimes people mention a year and it puts the time frame into perspective; 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and--oh wait, it keeps going!

Then what happens is others try getting up in my business, or people get jealous, they keep things from the kid and blah blah blah. Lmfao.

Shes on this forum no doubt. Lol sorry dont read the bs kiddos!

Avatar image for spiritofjustice
#52 Posted by SpiritOfJustice (11 posts) -

I got over a depression and things have honestly been pretty good. I was getting bullied by a few people and some of them have started getting consequences to their actions, so I'm pretty happy with that.

#53 Posted by Heirren (1537 posts) -

An entire crew of fools. Omfg how sad. Isnt that a cult?!

#54 Posted by Macutchi (6797 posts) -
@warmblur said:

You know it's bad when you hear people die and you're jealous.

i hope you have people to talk to mate.

@XVision84 said:

I know we don't really know each other but honestly feel free to message me if you need anything or if I can help in any way.

yeah this

#55 Posted by Heirren (1537 posts) -

@Macutchi:

Its why youve got to avoid this side of the forum.

I know some really depressed people, myself, and they formed a crew in logan square chicago and try to take it out on others. Callin bs. Sht aint always what it seems but when you can see through it its quite sad.

Had some death threats left towards myself a few years back by some jealous dude. Still dealin with many of these depressed people, many of which have children. Its really effing sad.

#56 Posted by Macutchi (6797 posts) -
@heirren said:

@Macutchi:

Its why youve got to avoid this side of the forum.

I know some really depressed people, myself, and they formed a crew in logan square chicago and try to take it out on others. Callin bs. Sht aint always what it seems but when you can see through it its quite sad.

Had some death threats left towards myself a few years back by some jealous dude. Still dealin with many of these depressed people, many of which have children. Its really effing sad.

it does surprise me when i read threads like this just how many people on here are suffering from depression, long term illness or just generally have shit lives. warmblur seems like a decent chap. i hope what he said was hyperbole but if it wasn't i'd like to try to help

#58 Posted by Heirren (1537 posts) -

@warmblur:

Calm the fck down omg. You sound like these btchs i know in chicago, Logan Square area(also "indiana").

Some of the sht you say is so over the top it leaves the impression of mocking instead of being genuine. Depression? Yeah dont believe in it.

What makes you depressed? I gotta know over 50 people that cant relax.

#59 Edited by warmblur (2535 posts) -

@heirren said:

@warmblur:

Calm the fck down omg. You sound like these btchs i know in chicago, Logan Square area(also "indiana").

Some of the sht you say is so over the top it leaves the impression of mocking instead of being genuine. Depression? Yeah dont believe in it.

What makes you depressed? I gotta know over 50 people that cant relax.

I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm restraining myself here I don't want to get banned I should of known better not to open myself up on the forums never again I should of known I would of got attack for it I hate people.

#60 Posted by Heirren (1537 posts) -

@warmblur:

You assume way too much. Its a problem in the majority so dont feel special. Not sure why ypud get banned unless yoube done somethkng wrong.

Heck i should paste a text message i got from stalker girl if you wanna read bogus lol.

#61 Posted by warmblur (2535 posts) -

Hey, mods can we banned this guy Heirren he literally attacked me for opening up about depression and called me a bitch.

#62 Posted by Amnesiac23 (8452 posts) -

It has certainly been better than the hell that late 2017-2018 was. My life absolutely fell apart and I honestly didn't know how I was going to get through it. I feel like things are finally getting better, so 2019 is shaping up to be a good year.

#63 Posted by warmblur (2535 posts) -

@Amnesiac23 said:

It has certainly been better than the hell that late 2017-2018 was. My life absolutely fell apart and I honestly didn't know how I was going to get through it. I feel like things are finally getting better, so 2019 is shaping up to be a good year.

That's great to hear man 2017-2018 was bad for me too glad you're having a better year.

#64 Posted by Heirren (1537 posts) -

Avoid the cults aka a citys pigeon shits!