This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tomemogus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tomemogus
Member since 2010 • 245 Posts

Farts. Do you fart in public? Or do you hold them in and let them bubble back up and make you feel like crap? If you do fart in public do you cover it up or let others know? If you cover it up how do you do so?

I personally in almost all cases will fart around other people. It's natural and I think they're funny. Of course there are certain instances in which letting them go would not be appropriate. I however hate holding my farts in. I hate when they bubble back up into the stomach region. So I usually release a test fart that is just a sample of the fart to come. I test it's potency and determine if it is possible to silence it. If things are right I will slowly let the fart out without sound and hopefully with a mild smell or no smell at all.

So how about you?

cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
My farts the the deadly silent type. I try my hardest to not go in public. On the occasion I don't have a choice, I find a stooge to blame it on. Usually, let it go right next to them, then quickly leave so his friends think it was him.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#3 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I have basic manners. : D
gamedude2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamedude2020
Member since 2004 • 3795 Posts

if im with my friends, i try and make it as loud as possible, otherwise put a silencer on it

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
Loud and proud is the way to go.
testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 testfactor888
Member since 2010 • 7157 Posts
It's fun to let one of those silent but deadly ones go in an empty Walmart aisle. Walk away and than stand back and watch as people walk through the aisle dying from your vile stench. Honestly though I prefer keeping them silent no matter where I am. Burping on the other hand... let'em out as loud as you can
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SolidSnake35
It's fun to let one of those silent but deadly ones go in an empty Walmart aisle. Walk away and than stand back and watch as people walk through the aisle dying from your vile stench. Honestly though I prefer keeping them silent no matter where I am. Burping on the other hand... let'em out as loud as you cantestfactor888
Except I'm usually working down that isle and customers think I climbed out of the sewer.
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts

I never fart in public. I always let them out at home though.

Off topic: Fiber-one bars make me fart a lot. Good farts too.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I like to let them ring out.

Tomemogus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tomemogus
Member since 2010 • 245 Posts

I never fart in public. I always let them out at home though.

Off topic: Fiber-one bars make me fart a lot. Good farts too.

rcignoni

Oh my heck!!! The first time i had one of those was the morning I had a very big meeting to attend.... WORST IDEA EVER!!!! I had no idea the effects would be what they were.

testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 testfactor888

[QUOTE="testfactor888"]It's fun to let one of those silent but deadly ones go in an empty Walmart aisle. Walk away and than stand back and watch as people walk through the aisle dying from your vile stench. Honestly though I prefer keeping them silent no matter where I am. Burping on the other hand... let'em out as loud as you canSolidSnake35
Except I'm usually working down that isle and customers think I climbed out of the sewer.

Well least you know it wasn't me that did it as I am half way across the world :)

I can let out some stinkers but not ones that go that far :P

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

I don't pass gas 8)

Nah, But seriously, I never let them go in public. I don't even go to the Bathroom in Public restrooms so...:D

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidSnake35

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="testfactor888"]It's fun to let one of those silent but deadly ones go in an empty Walmart aisle. Walk away and than stand back and watch as people walk through the aisle dying from your vile stench. Honestly though I prefer keeping them silent no matter where I am. Burping on the other hand... let'em out as loud as you cantestfactor888

Well least you know it wasn't me that did it as I am half way across the world :)

I can let out some stinkers but not ones that go that far :P

I shall cross you off the list.
testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 testfactor888

I don't pass gas 8)

Nah, But seriously, I never let them go in public. I don't even go to the Bathroom in Public restrooms so...:D

Snipes_2
I don't go to public restrooms either but that's mainly because most of them are disgusting
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts

We can do without a thread such as this.