How do i put this delicately....

• 177 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 dragonmaster64
Member since 2003 • 6104 Posts

2 things:

1. Link to topics, plz.
2. Hinty hint hint, if you've made topics before and no one understands the illness (and therefore cannot truly help you) why are you still making topics?

I'm not wrong, you're just making excuses now, you can fvck right off with the guilt trip too. 

Iceozo
ok it seems your idiocy knows no bounds. ill save you some energy and tell you that you shouldnt post here anymore because i will not take you seriously. as for your stupidity it seems it cant be saved.
Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

I can't believe this thread is still going. It can't be serious.

TC's repeated himself too many times without elaborating on anything. 'I'm intelligent.' 'My situation is unique.' 'My condition is too complicated to explain.'

What a load of ****.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#103 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"] thanks for your input but im not the average joe. i am highly intellectual and i know. i wish it is that simple but as i said i believe this to be a condition never existing before and thats why normal routine advice wont work. this is something unfathomable. but just know i have tried what you asked and a hundred times more.dragonmaster64

No offense, but if you were as 'highly intellectual' as you think you are, I'd expect far better grammar and sentence structure. It isn't just "this is the internet, blah blah blah"...if you were educated to use proper English then that would be your natural way of writing: you would actually have to make an attempt to write poorly.

I'm wondering if you're a narcissist now. You think other people are stupid and you're so bright, so you're always nit-picking other peoples habits to find their imperfections. Yeah, that'd drive just about anyone nuts.

yes i am somewhat narcisstic but i know when to clearly divide the line. Through what i have been through i can see life through so many different perspectives thats why i am highly intellectual, my greatest asset/gift is that i am great at understanding. Dont write me off just because my gramer is off. There is no correlation. and im rushing and kind of emotional. in the end youll have to take my word for it.

And yet you couldn't understand why it was necessary to show respect to the judge in a courtroom
My thinks you need to re-assess your gifts

lol'd

Iceozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 Iceozo
Member since 2009 • 6441 Posts

[QUOTE="Iceozo"]

2 things:

1. Link to topics, plz.
2. Hinty hint hint, if you've made topics before and no one understands the illness (and therefore cannot truly help you) why are you still making topics?

I'm not wrong, you're just making excuses now, you can fvck right off with the guilt trip too. 

dragonmaster64

ok it seems your idiocy knows no bounds. ill save you some energy and tell you that you shouldnt post here anymore because i will not take you seriously. as for your stupidity it seems it cant be saved.

For someone who is so "intelligent" (and I use the term intelligent in your case extremely lightly) you really don't understand the concept of backing up an argument. :lol: When I post asking about the topics you should probably post them. Anyway have fun with your imaginary illness, don't worry I totally understand it's fun to pretend. Sometimes when I play Minecraft I like to build little dirt mounds and then leave a rose and pretend I'm a mysterious Spanish gentleman.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="Iceozo"]

2 things:

1. Link to topics, plz.

Iceozo

For someone who is so "intelligent" (and I use the term intelligent in your case extremely lightly) you really don't understand the concept of backing up an argument. :lol: When I post asking about the topics you should probably post them. Anyway have fun with your imaginary illness, don't worry I totally understand it's fun to pretend. Sometimes when I play Minecraft I like to build little dirt mounds and then leave a rose and pretend I'm a mysterious Spanish gentleman.

good luck with your mysterious spanish gentlemen. lol.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 chaoscougar1

contricting yourselfdragonmaster64

:|

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"]contricting yourselfchaoscougar1

hiel hitler
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"]contricting yourselfdragonmaster64

hiel hitler

For a "genius" You weren't even fucking close Also *heil
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

chaoscougar1

hiel hitler

For a "genius" You weren't even **** close Also *heil

do i have to begin to explain myself? or are you that behind that you actually think theres a correlation?

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"] hiel hitlerdragonmaster64

For a "genius" You weren't even **** close Also *heil

do i have to begin to explain myself? or are you that behind that you actually think theres a correlation?

So you think there is no correlation between someones intelligence and their ability to properly articulate themselves? I think you're the one that's behind champ I don't know who gave you this undeserved sense of intelligence, but I would like to meet em
heytheredarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 heytheredarlin
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

I can't believe this thread is still going. It can't be serious.

TC's repeated himself too many times without elaborating on anything. 'I'm intelligent.' 'My situation is unique.' 'My condition is too complicated to explain.'

What a load of ****.

Niff_T

Don't forget whenever someone calls TC out on something he just calls them an idiot.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] For a "genius" You weren't even **** close Also *heilchaoscougar1

So you think there is no correlation between someones intelligence and their ability to properly articulate themselves? I think you're the one that's behind champ I don't know who gave you this undeserved sense of intelligence, but I would like to meet em

what ever makes you sleep at night "champ".
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"] do i have to begin to explain myself? or are you that behind that you actually think theres a correlation?dragonmaster64

Good rebuttal
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] So you think there is no correlation between someones intelligence and their ability to properly articulate themselves? I think you're the one that's behind champ I don't know who gave you this undeserved sense of intelligence, but I would like to meet em

Good rebuttal

yea
Avatar image for BenedictArnold7
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BenedictArnold7
Member since 2012 • 743 Posts
It is possible that you are very capable at certain things due to bizarre perspective, but it is obvious that your mind is poisoned. Good luck.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts
It sounds like you are avoiding talking about the specifics of your illness, because you are afraid that it might end up being something mundane and easily labelled, which would mean that you'd lose your status as a special little snowflake. If I'm wrong, prove it by actually trying to talk about what you're going through. Also, I don't buy the whole "nobody else is smart enough to understand what I'm going through" story. It doesn't take a genius to realise that talking about your problems and hoping that somebody might recognise them is vastly more helpful than not talking about your problems and hoping that people might guess what ails you.
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 BenedictArnold7

Listen to this poem... its on YouTube. It's called "Last Thoughts on Woodie Guthrie." That will help you.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

stop being a b*tch and act right.

problem solved.

dragonmaster64
thats kind of funny what you said. but the enigma of my life is beyond bizzare. you cannot begin to fathom what i go through.

The coldness of gamespot posters is rediculous, don't seek sympathy here. But ya sounds rough man, sorry :(.
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#120 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
[QUOTE="Iceozo"]

2 things:

1. Link to topics, plz.

dragonmaster64

Delusional means you think people are out to get you. You have messianic thoughts about yourself (which by you calling yourself a genius seems pertinent). People are trying to communicate to you subliminally throught the TV or songs. Seems like this is one big troll thread if anything.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="dkdk999"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] thats kind of funny what you said. but the enigma of my life is beyond bizzare. you cannot begin to fathom what i go through.

The coldness of gamespot posters is rediculous, don't seek sympathy here. But ya sounds rough man, sorry :(.

thanks man.[QUOTE="Planeforger"]It sounds like you are avoiding talking about the specifics of your illness, because you are afraid that it might end up being something mundane and easily labelled, which would mean that you'd lose your status as a special little snowflake. If I'm wrong, prove it by actually trying to talk about what you're going through. Also, I don't buy the whole "nobody else is smart enough to understand what I'm going through" story. It doesn't take a genius to realise that talking about your problems and hoping that somebody might recognise them is vastly more helpful than not talking about your problems and hoping that people might guess what ails you.

im not saying nobody is smart to understand. im saying its so bizzare and ridiculous one cannot begin to understand. its so bizzare that even if i tried my best i wouldnt be able to communicate it properly. and im not afraid i tried my best to tell the specifics to a doctor and yet to no avail.
hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

When these episodes happen do you still have complete conscious control over your limbs and mouth?  

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

I thought I was the only one, weird i would find someone similar to me on gamespot

BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 BenedictArnold7
I think that when you see people you see their insides... their minds... you feel that you know what they are thinking and you don't realize that you could be wrong or are indeed wrong. AM I RIGHT?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#125 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

This really isnt the place for this discussion.

Quaker-w00ts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Quaker-w00ts
Member since 2009 • 1646 Posts

Rub some dirt in it :P

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"] what ever makes you sleep at night "champ".dragonmaster64
Good rebuttal

yea

h

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 dragonmaster64
so i guess what it really comes down to, is what should i do? please only reply if you read the orignal post.
Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

I am not surprised.I figured that out when you said that a lion can defeat an eagle.

Only a delusional person can say something preposterous like that.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 dkdk999
Does this stem from general social anxiety ?
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 dragonmaster64
Does this stem from general social anxiety ? dkdk999
no
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

This really isnt the place for this discussion.

sonicare
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 BenedictArnold7

Why the hell do people post this isn't the place for this discussion? If you don't want to participate in the discussion GET THE **** OUT OF IT.

LeBump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 LeBump
Member since 2013 • 85 Posts

Sorry to hear that man, phsycological problems are actually a big deal and I dont know why some of the people are being a-holes, but it is the internet :roll: What exactly are your delusions about?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 MrPraline

Why the hell do people post this isn't the place for this discussion? If you don't want to participate in the discussion GET THE **** OUT OF IT.

BenedictArnold7
That was well intentioned. This is a serious issue that I, and judging from the replies in here, OT as well cannot help him much with. He should see a professional.
BenedictArnold7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 BenedictArnold7
[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"]

MrPraline
That was well intentioned. This is a serious issue that I, and judging from the replies in here, OT as well cannot help him much with. He should see a professional.

It doesn't sound well intentioned. If you actually had good intentions you would have given some sort of advice. I don't want to argue with you, but it seems very unlikely that you care at all.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MrPraline
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"]

BenedictArnold7

It doesn't sound well intentioned. If you actually had good intentions you would have given some sort of advice. I don't want to argue with you, but it seems very unlikely that you care at all.

Well then that's my bad. I guess I should've clarified in the first post. But I do not believe we can be of much help in this matter. Guy should talk to a professional.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 dragonmaster64
read my original post.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#139 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

How long have you been taking your meds?

Mine took a good month or two to kick in (depression and anxiety).

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 dragonmaster64

mrbojangles25
about a year.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#141 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

dragonmaster64

about a year.

and theyre not helping?

Have you gone back and tried different medications, doses, etc?

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

mrbojangles25

about a year.

and theyre not helping?

please read the original post.
LeBump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 LeBump

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"] about a year.dragonmaster64

and theyre not helping?

hmm...maybe your lonely, since it you only get it around other people. Do you still get it when your with friends/close family?

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

and theyre not helping?

LeBump

hmm...maybe your lonely, since it you only get it around other people. Do you still get it when your with friends/close family?

yea everyone. this might be a bad example but its like having no right arm. whether anyone or anything is aorund you or not around you the right arm will always never be there. even when you sleep. my problem is similar as long as people are around me, i feel it. it does not matter who you are, it does not discriminate.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 dkdk999
Do you think you may want to come off the medications if they aren't helping ? I'm of the opinion that they can be quite harmful.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 dragonmaster64
Do you think you may want to come off the medications if they aren't helping ? I'm of the opinion that they can be quite harmful.dkdk999
yea iv been off for quite some time because they werent doing anything.
IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts
[QUOTE="dkdk999"]Do you think you may want to come off the medications if they aren't helping ? I'm of the opinion that they can be quite harmful.dragonmaster64
yea iv been off for quite some time because they werent doing anything.

Are you willing to try ones that you haven't yet? Or have you giving up on medication all together? Did you like any of your previous doctors?
LeBump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 LeBump

[QUOTE="LeBump"]

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"] please read the original post.dragonmaster64

yea everyone. this might be a bad example but its like having no right arm. whether anyone or anything is aorund you or not around you the right arm will always never be there. even when you sleep. my problem is similar as long as people are around me, i feel it. it does not matter who you are, it does not discriminate.

So let me get this straight, you becaome extremely sad or depressed, or just have suicidal thoughts, or get angry, or a strange mixture or a completly different feeling, or is it just unexplainable?

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="LeBump"] hmm...maybe your lonely, since it you only get it around other people. Do you still get it when your with friends/close family?

LeBump

So let me get this straight, you becaome extremely sad or depressed, or just have suicidal thoughts, or get angry, or a strange mixture or a completly different feeling, or is it just unexplainable?

its unexplainable. but i feel unbelieveable emotional pain and the end result is that i feel suicidal.