how do i figure out what job to get :S

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for 360forlifeagain
360forlifeagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 360forlifeagain
Member since 2009 • 178 Posts

ok i didnt drop out of school but in the end i didnt give a crap about it and just finished it to get the certificate saying i did. i was gonna be a chef but in the end it didnt do much for my excitement so now im pretty much a loser who sits on his ass everyday on here, watching tv or listening to music or playing games... and i pretty much just apply to jobs so i can get the benefit

as fun as this is i do feel a bit useless(oh really i hear you say :P)

so my best friend told me to decide what job i want.... something that interests me, i actually like breaking things so i thought a demolition person but that sometimes requires heights and you dont wanna see me on even the 2nd floor of somewhere. im also thinking of a mourge cause well death fascinates me(emo bla bla goth bla bla) and i dont have a negative for that.... do you need to goto college for a morgue job?

music is a big part of my life but apparantly you have to do a course for producing, managing etc and school is nowhere coming back in my life

how did you guys figure out what to do?

CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 CUDCUD
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

Well seeing as you like breaking things destroy some buildings then charge the owner for it. Or prostitution. eh eh.