horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127513 Posts

I have honestly no idea if this video is good or not. It's someone trying to swap a 6-7 liter truck engine into a Lada.

I haven't decided if I will spend the evening at home or at a friends place.

What are you guys up to this evening?

Oh and no surprise I guess for you who visits this threads on a regular basis. I've done my parts of the chores at home and gone to the gym

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#2 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Work as always. Counting down to get off because I have a three day weekend coming up because of MLK Day. It'll be more Game of Thrones. Reading a book on the history of donuts. Trying to figure out what I want to play next, as I literally have nothing new to play on my Switch right now. Debating playing my last two Wii U games so I can finally retire that thing and put it back in its box.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I left my previous job and am currenly in the process of looking for a new one so I've got plenty of free time, which means every day is Saturday. :P

However, it's usually the day when I play PUBG with a couple of friends so I'll be doing that come the night. I've already worked on my online course, played Outer Worlds and watched some Netflix. Gotta get of my ass now and work out as well.

@horgen It's good spending some time with friends and socializing but to be honest it can't beat staying home and playing some video games. :P

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 horgen  Moderator

@johnd13: I tend to spend my weekends at home. If I am with friends, it tends to get late, and that ruins my day rhythm.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 horgen  Moderator

@JustPlainLucas said:

Work as always. Counting down to get off because I have a three day weekend coming up because of MLK Day. It'll be more Game of Thrones. Reading a book on the history of donuts. Trying to figure out what I want to play next, as I literally have nothing new to play on my Switch right now. Debating playing my last two Wii U games so I can finally retire that thing and put it back in its box.

This point needs to be expanded on Lucas.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17865 Posts

It's a fugly, rainy day. I think I'm eventually going to end up playing some Far Cry Primal or finishing off Homer's Iliad. Hector's a ****.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#7 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@horgen said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

This point needs to be expanded on Lucas.

Pretty much what it sounds like, a history of the donut. I'm early on, and it's a bit boring. He loves to keep talking about the same thing but in different sentences. I did learn that the oldest identified donut was an acorn cake roughly shaped like a ring found in an Oklahoma cave that's believed to be over 1000 years old.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

My Winter depression is in full force I hate this time of the year even got one of those SAD lights doesn't work for me. I don't wish this dark horrible feeling on my worst enemy.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59071 Posts

Playing DB: Kakarot and eating probably too much pork scratchings

Pretty chill game, but only for fans.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14811 Posts

@warmblur said:

My Winter depression is in full force I hate this time of the year even got one of those SAD lights doesn't work for me. I don't wish this dark horrible feeling on my worst enemy.

Yeah, I moved up north and it gets darker here an hour earlier than where I was previous and it has been in the -40s all week so I was pretty much housebound.

Anyways, I'm forcing myself to finish the Witcher. I've been told many times that I don't need to play the other ones before Witcher 3, but my OCD isn't letting me.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Just on a 3hr break before I go back to work, it's Sunday though so $38p/h can't complain.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58382 Posts

I'm in full blown "I have too many games, I should play a lot of them and see what I like. Damn none of these are holding my attention. Oh god do I not like games any more?" mode.

So I spent my Saturday downloading and then sampling my back catalog.

@warmblur said:

Me too, man, me too. I put on the 20 lb I lost in the past few months, and then some.

What's a SAD light?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 horgen  Moderator

@mrbojangles25: It's a light that makes you SAD. :P Or Seasonal Affective Disorder...

I recently started A Plague Tale: Innocent. Came across it by chance, looked somewhat interesting, and after a few hours into it I am glad I bought it. It reminds me somewhat of The Last of Us, however being a young girl in the late 1340's with no combat training means a different approach to guards in armour.

@JustPlainLucas said:

Pretty much what it sounds like, a history of the donut. I'm early on, and it's a bit boring. He loves to keep talking about the same thing but in different sentences. I did learn that the oldest identified donut was an acorn cake roughly shaped like a ring found in an Oklahoma cave that's believed to be over 1000 years old.

TIL Donuts are so ingrained in US culture, it was there before US was formed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Woke up at like 2 AM and watched Genndy's whole Clone Wars series. I thought as I was watching the final season of Samurai Jack early this year that Disney should let him direct a Star Wars film series, and Clone Wars only reinforces it. Ideally, traditionally animated, but I'd happily take live action too. His fights are more creative and entertaining, with better setpieces and more atmosphere. He used the force in ways I never even would have thought of. Okay, some of it was dumb, but for the most part his fights are pretty sweet. Samurai Jack has so many fine stories with proper characterization. He's a better storyteller and cinematographer, despite not even working in cinema. His humor is more tolerable too. He's shown with the final season of Samurai Jack that he can even tell serialized stories.

Later, I went shopping, slept and then watched Madonna's two hour concert film Sticky & Sweet, which I found for the most part pretty entertaining. She's a good showman.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

@horgen: I've been interested in A Plague Tale: Innocence since it came out. Apparently, it's coming to Game Pass shortly so I'll probably play it as soon as I'm done with The Outer Worlds.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm in full blown "I have too many games, I should play a lot of them and see what I like. Damn none of these are holding my attention. Oh god do I not like games any more?" mode.

So I spent my Saturday downloading and then sampling my back catalog.

@warmblur said:

Me too, man, me too. I put on the 20 lb I lost in the past few months, and then some.

What's a SAD light?

Loading Video...

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 horgen  Moderator

@johnd13 said:

@horgen: I've been interested in A Plague Tale: Innocence since it came out. Apparently, it's coming to Game Pass shortly so I'll probably play it as soon as I'm done with The Outer Worlds.

Give it a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Oh, and I started The Mandalorian yesterday. Disney Plus is a much better streaming service than Netflix. By that I mean that the streaming quality is so much more consistent. Instantly looks like 4K. The app actually triggers HDR on my Sony 900e, unlike the Netflix app.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I spent most of yesterday inside, since there was another snowstorm. I slept a lot. At one point I stepped outside to clean off my car, but it didn't really look as bad as I was expecting. I'll probably go out for a little and see how much has changed since last night.

Today I've got a little paperwork to fill out. Aside from that, just have to get to sleep by a certain time. Tomorrow I have another job interview.

I really kind of hate everyone and everything anymore. I'm beyond frustrated with everything. I've been a pretty reasonable man for all of these years, and I still can't seem to figure out where to meet decent people who are on my wavelength. I'm tired of being the friend that drives people around because they don't have a car, or the friend who nobody really invites to hang out because they've got a little sub-clique going on. I'm sick of walking outside of my apartment and having strangers laugh at me and critique me.

God I don't want it to be this way in my 40's yet.