This topic is locked from further discussion.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Had an interesting conversation with my girlfriend's friend about a situation.

If a guy was to go to a club and makes out with 5 girls, he is a player who has game and his respect increases. If a girl was to do the same with 5 guys she would be called a hoe/slut etc.

Do you consider someone who can make out with 5 or more people in a night a slut or a player with mad game regardless of gender?

I think you can be a manwhore if you make out with so many women in one night. Girls will know that if they are in a slump, you will GLADLY end it for then:-P

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

This is the most common question that has been asked throughout history.

In any case, of course a woman making out with lots of guys in one night is a skank/slut. But a man making out with a lots of girls is a player. It's just the order of the universe. It's like asking why only woman can get pregnant and not men. Well that's just how it is dumbass.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3  Edited By Star67
Member since 2005 • 5168 Posts

Men are judged on how many, women are judged on the quality of one.

But here's the thing....its a lot easier for a girl to get action if she wants it and while it may increase a girls self esteem if she goes out every weekend and sleeps with a different guy...........it really shouldn't be. Guys will lower standards if they think they get some so its not a wow youre pretty and awesome thing for the guys, its more of well better than nothing.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

The problem is women don't earn sex - men do.

Any women regardless of intelligence level, looks, and financial standing can pretty much sleep with any man they wish by simply saying: "Hey, wanna have discrete sex".

Men don't have this luxury, which is why when a man has proof of sleeping with multiple women it's celebrated. You played the game, and scored :D

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

keep in mind that this is a gaming forum. there's a heavier distribution of guys who are angry, sexist and have serious psychotic problems with women than in real life.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Girl with many dudes = hoe

Dude with lots of girls = playa (but I dont "respect" them like TC says it happens, I still think of it as them being horn dogs who only think about one thing.)

Thats the rules. Men are predators, its expected out of them. And by nature they are supposed to spread their seed.

Lets say that from now on its ok for women to go out and do it like men do (arguably an amount of them already do, and then there is the ever growing faction of lesbians). What kind of fucked up world would that be?

But lets be real.... A men only gets as far as a women lets him. If dude gets major pussy its cuz those girls are giving it to him. And #2, that does not happen often..... most men have a hard time just trying to get one girl or two in the prime of their life time (I assuming 18-30 years old is a mans prime).

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

if women kept their mouth, shut no one would have to know how many men they kiss...

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

sluts are sluts

men or women

simple as that, hoe

LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

I'm not really sure if I look down on anyone just because they hook up with a lot of people. If it makes them happy, they're safe, and they're not hurting anyone (emotionally), who am I to judge them?

For example, one of my friends frequently hooks up with random girls, and I sort of look down on him because in the process he makes these girls think there's actually more to the relationship. One of my other friends has hooked up with a lot of guys (or so it seems), but I don't really look down on her because everyone involved generally knows what the deal is. No one is really lead on, so I don't think there's a big problem with it.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

@Fightingfan said:

Any women regardless of intelligence level, looks, and financial standing can pretty much sleep with any man they wish by simply saying: "Hey, wanna have discrete sex".

Men don't have this luxury, which is why when a man has proof of sleeping with multiple women it's celebrated. You played the game, and scored :D

This is the only post that matters here. Men try and be all sensitive or equal by saying that "Yeah, men are sluts too" but honestly, with how easy it is for girls to have sex than men, it doesn't matter how many girls a guy could make out with or have sex with. That guy is a champ for getting women to open their legs at his will. Women who have guys whip their junk out at their will though lol... I mean really? Do we really have to explain it?

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Lol, lots of good answers. I agree that it is FAR easier for a girl to get a man to spread his legs for her than the other way around.

My friend just finds it so hypocritical because she knows a guy who hooks up with girls often but she finds him disgusting whilst others find him alluring.

I'm 23 btw.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@Fightingfan said:

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

The rules have been established. And that is that.

Alienware_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Alienware_fan
Member since 2010 • 1514 Posts

wow quite original.

xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

Reminds me of when I read this question on a forum where there actually are lots of females and they were not agreeing to this truth at all. The women in that thread claimed that men had a just as easy time to score and that women had to do just as much work as men to score.

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

I don't have respect for the manwhore, TC.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

I'd consider both gross people. Yes there is a men/women double standard but in a situation like that there is no double standard. I'd say both are desperate for attention.

HuggyBear1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By HuggyBear1020
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

If sex had a difficulty setting, heterosexual male would be the Very Easy setting.