Yeah, I'm late with the results but it's better late then never right?
- Hobbs & Shaw - $25.4 Million
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark - $20.8 Million (new release)
- The Lion King - $20.0 Million
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold - $17.0 Million (new release)
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - $11.6 Million
- The Art of Racing in the Rain - $8.1 Million (new release)
- The Kitchen - $5.5 Million (new release)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home - $5.3 Million
- Toy Story 4 - $4.4 Million
- The Farewell - $2.2 Million (new release)
Lots of new releases and yet, Hobbs & Shaw still manage to stay up top and I think what surprises me is that, I had no idea Dora and the Lost City of Gold release already and I thought that movie would have done at least 30m opening weekend for a children's show. Nothing to see this past weekend and now, only waiting for IT part 2. This was really a slow weekend but that's to be expected during August anyways.
August 9-11 mojo's box office weekend