Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

A serious accusation. There's no audio tapes or other solid evidence to back up his claim, much like the female sexual assault "victims" of Donald Trump. He does however have proof of meeting Hillary.

We should have listened to Bernie. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#2  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

She grew up in Arkansas in the height of the Jim Crow era. Not surprising. But there is a difference between this and Trump's shit. 20 something people have not come out saying she called the the n bomb, and she is not shown on camera bragging about using her power to use the word.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Yall Hillary haters are getting sad. The Trump sexual assault accusers have many witnesses to back them up. But good luck.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@iandizion713 said:

Yall Hillary haters are getting sad.

I just can't stand corruption and oligarchs running Washington and representing the top 1%.

@hillelslovak said:

She grew up in Arkansas in the height of the Jim Crow era. Not surprising. But there is a difference between this and Trump's shit. 20 something people have not come out saying she called the the n bomb, and she is not shown on camera bragging about using her power to use the word.

You do have a good point here. I couldn't keep track of the amount of allegations towards Trump. I feel like these women aren't really going to get what they want, or that something sinister will come out of it related to Clinton.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iandizion713

@Gaming-Planet: Bout all they want to shed light on Trumps sexual assaulting ways and for him to not become President. I'd say they're getting exactly what they wanted. Plus they get payed to do exclusive interviews, which is nice cherry on top.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#6 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:
@iandizion713 said:

Yall Hillary haters are getting sad.

I just can't stand corruption and oligarchs running Washington and representing the top 1%.

@hillelslovak said:

You do have a good point here. I couldn't keep track of the amount of allegations towards Trump. I feel like these women aren't really going to get what they want, or that something sinister will come out of it related to Clinton.

That is the disgusting claim by Trump's people, that these women are trying to financially advantage themselves. I fail to see how they would be getting financial compensation from these allegations, to say nothing about them probably getting all manner of harassment from pro Trump crazies.

But let us grant Trump a HUGE point of contention. Let us say that 50 percent of the women he has been accused by are in it purely for gain. that still leaves over a dozen women with legit claims.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

All I have to say is.... so?

Saying the N-Word is pretty tame compared to the fact taht she is the wife of the man who started the 1994 Crime Bill. A Bill which disproportionally targeted african americans.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

If you want to make a big deal out of this allegation then know this...........there are reports Trump is on tape using the word while filming the Apprentice.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56081 Posts

At this point, the N-word isn't a big deal these days and well, everyone uses it, not just black people. I couldn't careless if Hillary said it or not, the same goes for Hulk Hogan.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

If Trump said this u leftists would go crazy and now your suggesting if Hillary said it its ok? lol leftists

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@davillain- said:

At this point, the N-word isn't a big deal these days and well, everyone uses it, not just black people. I couldn't careless if Hillary said it or not, the same goes for Hulk Hogan.

Can't believe what I'm reading really. @davillain- Before I continue...how old are you?

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

@sayyy-gaa: It's true though. Every kid uses it these days. It might mean a big deal for older folk but today's youth simply don't give a shit. Except BLM and all PC people. And many more.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

The n-word is still a big deal and I honestly cannot imagine any non-black person (and I still kind of cringe when a black person says it) saying it either in public or in front of a black person. Not sure what people are being so casual about; I'm a Clinton supporter and if she said that, shame on her.

I've used it like three times in my life, in private discussion, to describe someone that is perpetuating stereotypes to such a horrible degree, but that's about it. I would never use it as an insult, more as a descriptor to express extreme disappointment.

@iandizion713 said:

Yall Hillary haters are getting sad. The Trump sexual assault accusers have many witnesses to back them up. But good luck.

Yeah this is what makes everything Clinton is accused of OK in my book; no witnesses (cuz she killed em all? lol). No but seriously, there are so many witnesses against Trump it's not even funny. Like someone else said: even if 50% of the women that accused him are telling the truth, and if 50% of THOSE women have witnesses....that still leaves a lot of woman with legitimate grievances.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@davillain- said:

No, everybody doesn't use that word, well at least nobody who is intelligent and has self-respect. Rappers, entertainers and buffoons on world star hiphop don't represent the entire African American community or decent people in general.

@Maroxad said:

All I have to say is.... so?

Saying the N-Word is pretty tame compared to the fact taht she is the wife of the man who started the 1994 Crime Bill. A Bill which disproportionally targeted african americans.

Yeah, and the fact that when she was the first lady, she made a comment generalizing young blackmen as being "Super Predators". Now to be honest, if she didn't make such a generalization, I wouldn't have had a problem with it because I had to deal with that element when I was growing up and eventually when I became a mentor. But making such a broad statement didn't sit well with a lot of people

@iandizion713 said:

Team Trump is really sad and desperate. Even the hardcore Trump supporters I know are finding it hard to back him. I don't think the sexual assault issue is the major factor, I think it's a accumulation of facts that no decent person can ignore.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

So...Wrap her up in a large confederate flag with Trump and ship them off to Antarctica?

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sayyy-gaa

@Kruiz_Bathory: Dude I'm 39. What is old really? I wasn't marching in the 60s or anything. I am a child of the 80s-90s and I know what the word represents. Today's kids should know what it means as well.

Using the word proudly and publicly helps to enforce negative perceptions about black people.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@MarcRecon said:
@davillain- said:

No, everybody doesn't use that word, well at least nobody who is intelligent and has self-respect. Rappers, entertainers and buffoons on world star hiphop don't represent the entire African American community or decent people in general.

Kids in today's youth uses N-word as if saying F or S words. I don't use the N-word but I have said it in the past to make my points stand when depending on the subject at hand but other then that, I can tell you it sad to see the Entertainment took the word and spread it into today's standard. Hip-Hop culture using it, it's a giving, I'm not gonna blame it but my point is, doesn't matter what color that person is, I seen and heard the N-word is being used to look cool.

@sayyy-gaa said:

Can't believe what I'm reading really. @davillain- Before I continue...how old are you?

Not sure why my age has to do with what I said. Look bro it depends on where ya live but from where I live, kids say it more many times to look cool saying it. Take it or leave it, that's up to you!

Edit: Also you guys, Hillary isn't my favorite President Candidate but I sure as hell don't want that foolish Trump win and I'll take the lesser Candidate over a idiot Candidate anytime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

A serious accusation. There's no audio tapes or other solid evidence to back up his claim, much like the female sexual assault "victims" of Donald Trump. He does however have proof of meeting Hillary.

We should have listened to Bernie. :(

lmao you're such a clown. Plenty of people corroborated the allegations of sexual assaults against Trump.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

everyone says niiiga nowadays, for blacks its how they say hello. I am not surprised Hilary is a closet racist, she is 70 yrs old and grew up in a racist area so it is what it is.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MarcRecon

@sayyy-gaa said:

@Kruiz_Bathory: Dude I'm 39. What is old really? I wasn't marching in the 60s or anything. I am a child of the 80s-90s and I know what the word represents. Today's kids should know what it means as well.

Using the word proudly and publicly helps to enforce negative perceptions about black people.

I don't really blame him for thinking that way because he's partially right. A lot of the youth haven't been taught any better, so they help perpetuate the ignorance. That's why a lot of us who grew up in these communities know how important it is to become a mentor. But there's only so much you can do. Some of the kids respond in a positive way and realize that the thug-life is a death trap. They understand the importance of getting an education to prepare them for a career or becoming a entrepreneur to start their own business.

We can't save them all but we do our best.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#21  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

everyone says niiiga nowadays, for blacks its how they say hello. I am not surprised Hilary is a closet racist, she is 70 yrs old and grew up in a racist area so it is what it is.

You sound like an idiot. Only a certain sub-culture of blacks greet each other like this. You're probably the type of guy who thinks every black person lives in the ghetto.

As for the thread, it would be a huge problem in my book if Clinton referred to someone by the n-word (though not enough of a problem to vote for Trump), but there's no evidence that she did, so...

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@MarcRecon said:

Yeah, and the fact that when she was the first lady, she made a comment generalizing young blackmen as being "Super Predators". Now to be honest, if she didn't make such a generalization, I wouldn't have had a problem with it because I had to deal with that element when I was growing up and eventually when I became a mentor. But making such a broad statement didn't sit well with a lot of people

Before I dive into this matter, I have to ask one question: At the time of those comments, what was the violent crime rate for young black men?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaVillain  Moderator

@MarcRecon said:
@sayyy-gaa said:

I don't really blame him for thinking that way because he's partially right. A lot of the youth haven't been taught any better, so they help perpetuate the ignorance. That's why a lot of us who grew up in these communities know how important it is to become a mentor. But there's only so much you can do. Some of the kids respond in a positive way and realize that the thug is life a death trap. They understand the importance of getting an education to prepare them for a career or becoming a entrepreneur to start their own business.

We can't save them all but we do our best.

You spoke very well MarcRecon. Growing up in the 90's myself wasn't easy, my Parents work hard to get where we're at today but the kids I grow up with just wannabe Thugs who we're not raise right by there parents also plays a huge factor teaching kids about saying the N word and what it truly means is also hard to teach to the young. I live in Atlanta GA, it's not getting better, it's getting worst looking at the people who still lives in the Thug life. I can admit I tried to do what I can and how I can as a Nurse Practitioner but like you say, can't save them all but I also tried my best though.

And I'm 31, I still have much to learn myself.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MarcRecon

@davillain-:

No argument, I get what you are saying, but as @GreySeal9 has said, it's a sub-culture.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MarcRecon

@davillain-:

Thanks, seems like we walk the same path, even though I'm a little older, I'm still learning as well!

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MarcRecon

@Solaryellow said:
@MarcRecon said:

Before I dive into this matter, I have to ask one question: At the time of those comments, what was the violent crime rate for young black men?

Sir, there is nothing to dive into, because the statistics that you "READ" about was what I actually "LIVED" There's no denying her statement, I just thought it was reckless for her to GENERALIZE all young black men. I did not have a problem with "WHAT" she said, it was "HOW" she said it....

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Solaryellow

@MarcRecon said:
@Solaryellow said:

Sir, there is nothing to dive into, because the statistics that you "READ" about was what I actually "LIVED" There's no denying her statement, I just thought it was reckless for her to GENERALIZE all young black men. I did not have a problem with "WHAT" she said, it was "HOW" she said it....

How should she have expressed her opinion in a way that wouldn't have hurt your feelings?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:

If Trump said this u leftists would go crazy and now your suggesting if Hillary said it its ok? lol leftists

According to those on The Apprentice....he did. Don't be a hypocrite.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sayyy-gaa

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

No all black people don't just run up to each other and then say that. Something is wrong with our society when people think the majority of black people run around purposely degrading themselves.

As someone said it is a subculture. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. All of us are not the same.

That is akin to me saying all police have their finger on the trigger every time they approach a black man.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

Not a Hillary supporter but this is out of character for her. Where as sexual assaults are perfectly in character for Trump.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MarcRecon

@Solaryellow said:
@MarcRecon said:
@Solaryellow said:

How should she have expressed her opinion in a way that wouldn't have hurt your feelings?

My feelings weren't hurt, but if someone says something that you know is not accurate, then you politely correct them. Even though the crime statistics where high, she's articulate, she could have specified the percentage of males who she was talking about. That's like a smack in the face to those who where in the military or police force, ran their own businesses, where in college or just the average joe who went to work, paid his taxes and took care of his family.

But I kind of see why you have an issue with my comment, because if your perception of black people is based off bad experiences and negative media stereotypes, It totally makes sense why you had to ask why I had a problem with Clinton's statement.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#32  Edited By Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

@sayyy-gaa: you grew up in the 90s man, different time as it is today. I started seeing the trend of everyone using the n word around 2010s so not too long ago. I'm talking about young people born late 90s who are the ones who give no shits about using it. I don't but sure as hell see a lot of my early 90s fellas use it.

My brother in law is AA and he uses it with his non AA friends and he doesn't get offended. But that doesn't matter as we're talking about different times.

Edit: and you're right not all AA use that word either. I know my work buddy doesn't he thinks it's a stupid trend. He's around 50ish.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MarcRecon

@sayyy-gaa said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

That is akin to me saying all police have their finger on the trigger every time they approach a black man.

Exactly, but I think @blaznwiipspman1 just used the opportunity to use the word in this thread! lol

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

You sound like an idiot. Only a certain sub-culture of blacks greet each other like this. You're probably the type of guy who thinks every black person lives in the ghetto.

As for the thread, it would be a huge problem in my book if Clinton referred to someone by the n-word (though not enough of a problem to vote for Trump), but there's no evidence that she did, so...

Nope, somebody accused her, so she did it.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Not okay in my book. I mean obviously I'm not going to turn around and vote for Trump if that is what you are trying to accomplish with this post, but I'm uncomfortable with this.

Can I point out that Gaming-Planet's last couple of threads have reeked of desperation, and.....is that despair I taste? Not sure, but whatever it is it's delicious.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By iandizion713

@Serraph105: I think Trump supporters are starting to realize it's almost over. Can't wait till everyone is finished voting so we can put the final nail in his coffin.

Like the great Obama always says, don't boo, vote. God I'm gonna miss him. I hope Hillary gives him a new job quick.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Solaryellow

@MarcRecon said:
@Solaryellow said:

My feelings weren't hurt, but if someone says something that you know is not accurate, then you politely correct them. Even though the crime statistics where high, she's articulate, she could have specified the percentage of males who she was talking about. That's like a smack in the face to those who where in the military or police force, ran their own businesses, where in college or just the average joe who went to work, paid his taxes and took care of his family.

But I kind of see why you have an issue with my comment, because if your perception of black people is based off bad experiences and negative media stereotypes, It totally makes sense why you had to ask why I had a problem with Clinton's statement.

I've both listened and read her statement in its entirety and what she said was far from inaccurate nor offensive and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of hers in the least. If I listened to the media then I would be all over her based on those comments. As I read and re-read the statement, I fail to see where she said "ALL" black men. Is it possible you automatically take exception to anything negative said about the black community?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Serraph105

@iandizion713: Like a job as Supreme Court Justice?

lol I kid, of course. I know that's never going to happen.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 iandizion713

@Serraph105: That would be pretty awesome.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

sub culture?? lol. Its because you are white that you think blacks talk to you the same way they talk to each other. A simple greeting towards other blacks goes something like this: "yo what up my niiga" and the other guy would respond "yo whatup, nothin much". Its pretty much a universal greeting in the black community. Of course more professional guys and older black men don't actually greet that way because its considered "clownish" and kiddy once you reach a certain age.

Alot of other minorities like asians and hispanics even greet each other and other black friends in this way and it isn't really seen as a big deal. For whites when they say it, well its disingenous no matter which way you look at it...segregation was only really abolished in the 60's and racism is fairly common still, even if the hate has diminished over the years.

Aside from this, the issue of crime in the black community is of course something that needs to be fixed. The reason for the crime in the inner city ghetto areas is fairly simple: poverty, a lack of family structure and the poisionous rap/hiphop culture that corrupts kids from a young age. You fix those things, and I bet you anything the crime goes away.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By iandizion713

@blaznwiipspman1: Lol, blaming it on rap is like blaming volience on video games. And no, it's a small minority amount of blacks that use that term. Even when I was in middle school and high school it was a small minority who used it. Stop trying to make excuses, it's weak.

And even those who do use it, use it to take a negative and turn it into a positive. Just like white people do with trailer trash or redneck.

TotalMalnutrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TotalMalnutrit
Member since 2016 • 86 Posts

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By iandizion713

@totalmalnutrit: Amen, the lies won't make a difference. They won't bring slavery back.

TotalMalnutrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TotalMalnutrit

I enjoy reading all the "no big deal" replies from the left but if this were Trump or any Republican for that matter, $hit would get real and quick. You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrites....

Same people complaining about his conduct would probably given Bill a pass on his allegations of rape, exposing himself and harassment....if they were old enough to even remember that.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MarcRecon

@Solaryellow said:
@MarcRecon said:
@Solaryellow said:

I've both listened and read her statement in its entirety and what she said was far from inaccurate nor offensive and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of hers in the least. If I listened to the media then I would be all over her based on those comments. As I read and re-read the statement, I fail to see where she said "ALL" black men. Is it possible you automatically take exception to anything negative said about the black community?

YES!! Wouldn't anybody have a problem with a negative comment or an exaggeration about their community that wasn't true? Now, if it was just black people who had problems with her comment, then I would say that MAYBE we are overeating, but a decent amount of white people who I personally know thought that she could have said it better. Nobody is denying the issues that she addressed, but it shouldn't take a genius to figure out that she could have expressed herself better. And why am I even wasting my time responding to you? You're just a spectator with an opinion about a community that you can't or wouldn't want to identify with , of course you "don't get it"

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Serraph105

@totalmalnutrit said:

I enjoy reading all the "no big deal" replies from the left but if this were Trump or any Republican for that matter, $hit would get real and quick. You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrites....

I think the difference may lie in the fact that such a comment from Trump (and according to LJ he's made such a comment on The Apprentice) is that it would be indicative of what we already know, or have been lead to believe, about Trump (by Trump himself no less). In Hillary's case you would have to reach back pretty far in her history to see the last time she said any such thing about any particular race of people that would indicate she is a still an unrepentant racist today. For Trump you could just point to many things he's said on the campaign trail be it about Mexicans, or muslims, his brief impression of asians, etc. People would once again point out that this was just another sign of hate towards people that are different from himself.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Solaryellow

@MarcRecon said:
@Solaryellow said:

YES!! Wouldn't anybody have a problem with a negative comment or an exaggeration about their community that wasn't true? Now, if it was just black people who had problems with her comment, then I would say that MAYBE we are overeating, but a decent amount of white people who I personally know thought that she could have said it better. Nobody is denying the issues that she addressed, but it shouldn't take a genius to figure out that she could have expressed herself better. And why am I even wasting my time responding to you? You're just a spectator with an opinion about a community that you can't or wouldn't want to identify with , of course you "don't get it"

What negative/exaggeration did she make about gangs? My guess is you haven't even seen/heard the comments. Rather, you just puppet what is being told to you about the "super predator" comments. Maybe I shouldn't waste my time with someone who clearly did not read these twenty year old words?

Come to think of it, I shouldn't be wasting my time with someone who is more concerned about how a woman phrased an opinion rather than the legit issues she mentioned. That's par for the course these days.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@totalmalnutrit: Amen, the lies won't make a difference. They won't bring slavery back.

He was mocking you btw.

TotalMalnutrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TotalMalnutrit

@Serraph105 said:
@totalmalnutrit said:

I think the difference may lie in the fact that such a comment from Trump (and according to LJ he's made such a comment on The Apprentice) is that it would be indicative of what we already know, or have been lead to believe, about Trump (by Trump himself no less). In Hillary's case you would have to reach back pretty far in her history to see the last time she said any such thing about any particular race of people that would indicate she is a still an unrepentant racist today. For Trump you could just point to many things he's said on the campaign trail be it about Mexicans, or muslims, his brief impression of asians, etc. People would once again point out that this was just another sign of hate towards people that are different from himself.

I'm not necessarily speaking of just this topic but in general. Supporters on both sides are just so stupid sometimes. Clearly he is a turd of a person and I would not be the least bit surprised if these allegations against him are all true..though you have to admit the timing is pretty interesting. And likewise she's a bag of turds as well and I personally believe that probably all the allegations against her are true. I think they are equally crappy people and I think it should be obvious at this point that neither of them should be president.

But then you have these people from the Hillary side talking about how blind the Trump supports are and the Trump supporters saying the same thing about the Hillary supporters when really they are all being a bunch of morons.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Who cares? Think Trump never used the "n" word? Perhaps we should get someone to say Trump said that word. She will do much more positive for blacks than Trump, that's for sure...bottom line.

Personally, I say forget all the accusation crap on either side, who do you think will do the better job as president?.....again, the bottom line. That's the only question that's important, the other things are diversions.