Hey, guys, I'm new =)

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Micha_93
Member since 2015 • 172 Posts

Thought I'd register here so I can post on those days where I have time to kill.

Without further ado, feel free to ask me anything. It would be a good way for you guys to get to know me.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Micha_93

@thegerg said:

How should you approach a girl you're attracted to if you see her working out with a friend who may be transsexual.

What does her friend being transexual have to do with anything? lol

There's nothing wrong with trans people at all, so I would approach her regardless of whether or not her friend was a transsexual.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

Hello and Welcome to GS. I'm DaVillain, just a gamer, a cool person and well, that's about it. BTW wanna get to know the folks here on OT, feel free to drop by in Roll Call which is sticky part on OT page.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Micha_93

I'm actually a little short on time right now (gotta get to work in twenty-ish minutes), so I'm just going to go ahead and introduce myself.

My name's Micah, I'm 22, and I'm a college student. I also work part time at starbucks:

I'm still relatively new to games, so I figured posting here would be a good place to post when I have free time.

Hobbies include comic books (my boyfriend got me into them recently), video games (still kind of new to them), golfing, cooking, and reading.

But anyway, I have to get going. I look forward to (hopefully) becoming a regular here as this place looks like a cool place.

Avatar image for Ace_of_Spades90
Ace_of_Spades90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ace_of_Spades90
Member since 2012 • 815 Posts

What's your fave starbucks drink?

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Sup @micha_93, Welcome to the GS Forums page. Most of us here daily, and some for years and years. We come, we go, years later to return. Depends on life situations for me. Cool spot to talk about almost anything, depending on whats allowed to post. So i saw a picture that said Starbucks is going to go through some changes, and showed a picture of wine. Now i will read the article in a few. It can't be that they will serve wine ? I mean most of their employees aren't even 21 right ? What would that mean i wonder ? Any way, good to meet you.

C-ya !

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@thegerg said:

How should you approach a girl you're attracted to if you see her working out with a friend who may be transsexual.

That's a question without a question mark. Hire an English tutor.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

What do you study?

TrustyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrustyGamer
Member since 2015 • 233 Posts

@micha_93 said:
@thegerg said:

There's nothing wrong with trans people at all, so I would approach her regardless of whether or not her friend was a transsexual.

The point being was what if the transexual and the girl who was attractive were a couple? You'd be going over and being invasive. Also, Micah, how come you spelt your username, Micha? Or is that the correct spelling and your uniform is the one with the erroneous spelling?

PS Nice headset.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator

@LexLas said:

Sup @micha_93, Welcome to the GS Forums page. Most of us here daily, and some for years and years. We come, we go, years later to return. Depends on life situations for me. Cool spot to talk about almost anything, depending on whats allowed to post. So i saw a picture that said Starbucks is going to go through some changes, and showed a picture of wine. Now i will read the article in a few. It can't be that they will serve wine ? I mean most of their employees aren't even 21 right ? What would that mean i wonder ? Any way, good to meet you.

C-ya !

Starbucks been losing money over the years since they closed down lots of shop years ago. Everyone switch to energy drinks, making you're own coffee is cheaper, and Starbucks is overprice depending what you buy. That said, I forgot that they were gonna go serving wine but since I don't drink alcohol, I wouldn't notice.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Micha_93

@Ace_of_Spades90 said:

What's your fave starbucks drink?

Plain iced black coffee or an iced green tea. Simple.

I'm not a fan of all the syrups or creamers that everyone seems to be so fond of. I just want a refreshing drink, not diabetes in a cup, lol.

@LexLas said:

C-ya !

Well only select Starbucks are trying it out right now. If it's successful, they'll most likely expand and make it so that all Starbucks serve alcohol.

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of the idea. When I think of Starbucks, I think of a nice, quiet place in which people can order a drink and relax. Hopefully introducing alcohol doesn't change the atmosphere. We'll see.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Micha_93

@themajormayor said:

What do you study?

Radiology.

How about yourself man?

@trustygamer said:
@micha_93 said:
@thegerg said:

The point being was what if the transexual and the girl who was attractive were a couple? You'd be going over and being invasive. Also, Micah, how come you spelt your username, Micha? Or is that the correct spelling and your uniform is the one with the erroneous spelling?

PS Nice headset.

Ah, okay.

And my name is Micah. You have a good eye ;)

I just deliberately spelled it as Micha. I was feeling spontaneous.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Micha_93

By the way, about an hour ago, some woman wanted a white mocha with whipped cream on the top and the bottom of her drink.

In my head I was like, "what???"

I mean, sure, I'll put it on the bottom but it sure as hell is not going to stay there >___>

People crack me up sometimes, lol.

That said, I'm going to enjoy my sandwich now (break time is almost over).

How are you guys doing?

Shadow4020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shadow4020
Member since 2007 • 2097 Posts

Welcome! I haven't been as active lately, but maybe I'll see you around.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Micha_93

Thanks! n_n

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

how excited are you for street fighter v? also, what system?

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Hi Micah! ;)

Do you deal with a lot of annoying costumers? :P

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@micha_93 said:

I'm actually a little short on time right now (gotta get to work in twenty-ish minutes), so I'm just going to go ahead and introduce myself.

My name's Micah, I'm 22, and I'm a college student. I also work part time at starbucks:

I'm still relatively new to games, so I figured posting here would be a good place to post when I have free time.

Hobbies include comic books (my boyfriend got me into them recently), video games (still kind of new to them), golfing, cooking, and reading.

But anyway, I have to get going. I look forward to (hopefully) becoming a regular here as this place looks like a cool place.

Nice meeting you Micah. What are yours and your boyfreind's favourite comics? :)

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Hi.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Micha_93

@commonfate said:

how excited are you for street fighter v? also, what system?

I love fighting games. It's probably my favorite genre. I try to avoid RPG's as much as possible because they are super addicting and time consuming, lol. So fighters are perfect for me.

'Injustice Gods Among' us and 'Super Street Fighter 4' are my most played games.

As for what system. I heard the newest Street Fighter is coming out only for PS4.

@ladyblue said:

Hi Micah! ;)

Do you deal with a lot of annoying costumers? :P

Hi, Ladyblue!

Yeah, I deal with annoying customers everyday.

Some people are incredibly rude just because they are in a position that allows them to be =/

I also dislike making frappuchinos as they are the most time-consuming drinks to make.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Micha_93

@indzman said:
@micha_93 said:

Nice meeting you Micah. What are yours and your boyfreind's favourite comics? :)

Nice to meet you too man n_n

What are my favorite comics? Oh, man... where do I even begin? lol

Well I read Marvel, DC, and Image. But I prefer Image most as it's not as confusing with all the crossovers and tie-ins; in fact, there are none. Because of that the writers having creative freedom to tell their story without being interrupted and forced to write some big, dumb crossover. Marvel, I feel, is the worst in that respect. It's like every other month there is yet another brainless even that ruins the flow of the books involved.

...But to answer your question, my favorite comic book would have to be 'Y: The Last Man.' It's a beautiful, heartbreaking, funny, and intelligent story in which every male on earth dies, except for one guy. I can't recommend it enough. Please read it.

My boyfriend likes a lot. Probably too much to list, so I'm not even going to bother!

@Master_Live said:

Hi.

Hey.

@Iszdope said:

Hiya.

Hi.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Micha_93

Goofing around at work:

Chilling:

Drinking iced tea with my co-worker:

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Micha_93

Now that you guys know a little about me, tell me about yourselves =D

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@micha_93 said:

Holy crap, I'm a 22 year old college student majoring in radiology, like you. What are the odds? XD

I start my radiology program September 10th. When do you start classes again? Or did you take summer classes?

TrustyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TrustyGamer

@micha_93 said:

But if you and Alfredo both work there why not just make an iced tea for each of yourselves? Is this a common practice there? Do they charge you for staff drinks? Or are you and Alfredo just really good friends and so you like to share your beverages like this?

TrustyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TrustyGamer

@Iszdope: Do you have a fondness for grape flavoured beverages as well?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DaVillain  Moderator

@micha_93: Dylandr would love to meet you.

As for me, I'm 30 yrs old, just a gamer who enjoys playing anything that's fun, and also like to come to GS OT just to talk about stuff that's nothing to do with games for the most parts. So anyways, what brings you here to Gamespot?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@micha_93 said:

Goofing around at work:

Does Starbucks have an official Quidditch team?

-Byshop

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Micha_93

@gamerguru100 said:
@micha_93 said:

Holy crap, I'm a 22 year old college student majoring in radiology, like you. What are the odds? XD

I start my radiology program September 10th. When do you start classes again? Or did you take summer classes?

I'm actually still in the process of knocking out some prerequisites before I'm able to start the program. Next fall semester is when I'll start.

*high fives*

@trustygamer said:
@micha_93 said:

But if you and Alfredo both work there why not just make an iced tea for each of yourselves? Is this a common practice there? Do they charge you for staff drinks? Or are you and Alfredo just really good friends and so you like to share your beverages like this?

We get a 30% discount on all products.

While you're not supposed to get free drinks, I know a lot of people who do it anyway when their employer isn't present.

As for why I'm sharing a drink with my co-worker, we're just silly like that xD

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Micha_93

@Iszdope said:

I love chicken & watermelon.

I also love extreme metal.

Who doesn't love watermelon? Lycopene and antioxidants galore!

Have you ever tried chicken and waffles together?

@davillain- said:

@micha_93: Dylandr would love to meet you.

As for me, I'm 30 yrs old, just a gamer who enjoys playing anything that's fun, and also like to come to GS OT just to talk about stuff that's nothing to do with games for the most parts. So anyways, what brings you here to Gamespot?

Nice, man. I'm liking that this place isn't just filled with people of the same ages.

What brings me here? Probably just to talk about games (we can talk about games on here, right?) and whatever else is on my mind.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DaVillain  Moderator

@micha_93: OT isn't the place to talk about games at all, this place is a getaway gaming talks and fanboys. That said, if you like to talk about games, go to: Games Discussion, Retro for oldies gaming talk. Stay away from System Wars, that place is the ultimate back you're claim video game trash talking over there. Only go to System Wars when you're ready to take thing seriously.

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Micha_93

...Oh, okay.

Thanks for the clarification.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Hi new

Micha_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Micha_93

Today my co-worker was working the register, and this girl plunked down onto the counter two giant fistfuls of mostly pennies and nickles and asked my co-worker to give her dollars for them.

Last I checked starbucks was a coffee place, not a bank >__>

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#40 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

@micha_93: I would like to say, there are plenty of things wrong with transsexuals. I mean no one normal would just change his sex.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Master_Live

@Iszdope said:

^ Dat's racist.

Hey! I sent The Terminator after you, how are you still alive?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Nice meeting you , friend.

pizza_078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pizza_078
Member since 2015 • 126 Posts

hi. nice to meet you.

so where are you from?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#46 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Welcome ! I'm Hamid, 22years old, gamer and mechanical engineer.

Hope you enjoy your time being here....we have a perfect place for newcomers , it's called System Wars, join us there and you shall learn a lot about gaming !!!

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I thought introductory topics aren't allowed in OT. I also didn't know we're allowed to have our own RC topics.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Master_Live

@GazaAli said:

I thought introductory topics aren't allowed in OT. I also didn't know we're allowed to have our own RC topics.

Party pooper.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#49 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@Byshop said:
@micha_93 said:

Goofing around at work:

Does Starbucks have an official Quidditch team?

-Byshop

They could really give the Folgers' Flyers a run for their money.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@GazaAli said:

Show me, show me were does it says in the TOU that Introductions aren't allow in OT.