Here are some reasons why dope should not be legal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scarmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 scarmap
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts. 2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug. 3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself. 4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred. 5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it. 6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first. 7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic. 8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society. 9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside. 10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
That's pretty solid flamebait you got there.
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
These things are getting more annoying than the convert-the-heathens religion topics at the height of their popularity. Nobody's views are changing, you're just polarising opinions.
Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts
this ignorance and stupidity.scarmap
I take it you're referring to the original post.
FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

I'm not trying to cause trouble. Go to YouTube or one of the thousands of marijuana forums and you'll see why legalization will cause a lot more of this ignorance and stupidity.scarmap
Many of your points are either incorrect or opinions. This thread fails.

Ek-Andy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ek-Andy
Member since 2006 • 1930 Posts

So lets sum that up.

1. It's a dangerous drug.

2. I hate pot heads.

:lol:

But seriously, why make another harmful drug legal when there are such great efforts to try and stop people from smocking tabaco? A common argument seems to be "Such and such drug is legal, there for dope should also be legal." conviently forgetting that there is a great push to try and get rid of tabaco. You can't just take it away and not expect an out cry, but I think the overall goal right now is to get rid of it. Legalising dope would be counter productive to that goal, and it's a worthy goal considering what smocking actually does to you.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
I'm not trying to cause trouble. Go to YouTube or one of the thousands of marijuana forums and you'll see why legalization will cause a lot more of this ignorance and stupidity.scarmap
Incidentally, Youtube or one of the thousands of marijuana forums will argue for legalization.
scarmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 scarmap
Wow, I must be the only non-smoker on the boards. :(
revoscloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 revoscloud
Member since 2009 • 1167 Posts
Wow, I must be the only non-smoker on the boards. :(scarmap
And yet you need it more than all of us.
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
Nope, there are plenty but most of us are sick to death of threads about legalisation.
TehSonofUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TehSonofUgly
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts

No, I am too. But i think your completely wrong about everything you posted. :D

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

There is a valid retort for each one of your points, but I find this website to be more efficient at presenting my thoughts on this: http://www.sadtrombone.com/

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

[QUOTE="scarmap"]Wow, I must be the only non-smoker on the boards. :(jimmyjammer69
Nope, there are plenty but most of us are sick to death of threads about legalisation.

I don't do drugs either. I don't see the appeal. Killing yourself just to feel high is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

I don't smoke. You just assume that everyone smokes except you. :evil:

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#18 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
[QUOTE="scarmap"]Wow, I must be the only non-smoker on the boards. :(revoscloud
And yet you need it more than all of us.

Seriously, what he posted just shows how he needs to loosen up.
scarmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 scarmap
But why do YOU think I'm wrong? If anyone else on here should understand the whole issue well, it's you.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts

[QUOTE="scarmap"]Wow, I must be the only non-smoker on the boards. :(Shad0ki11

I don't smoke. You just assume that everyone smokes except you. :evil:

I don't either. But these threads won't convince anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f221e304c9
deactivated-5e7f221e304c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 deactivated-5e7f221e304c9
Member since 2004 • 14645 Posts
[QUOTE="scarmap"]1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts. Not addictive, legalizing it makes for government regulations on quality, less drug dealers on the street, etc. 2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug. Doesn't cause cancer, suppresses tumors in some cases, helps with chemotherapy, etc. 3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself. Done. There was no evidence on the pages that came up. 4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred. What. 5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it. Carl Sagan. 6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first. I hang out with potheads. They're pretty chill people, and don't care that I don't do any drugs. 7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic. Good for you. 8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society. Carl Sagan. 9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside. What addicts? 10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. Look at Amsterdam. They have government regulated pot. If there is anything added (Crack, pesticides, etc.), it gets thrown away. Pure cannabis doesn't kill, the **** that's put in it, does. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic.

Wewt.
psn_Jaimzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 psn_Jaimzl
Member since 2008 • 1241 Posts

i have never done marijuanna in my entire life but i support it because it's not even romotely dangerous compared to drinking. But i support drinking aswell even though i've only gotten drunk a couple of times. I'm 18 btw

Edit: I have also never done drugs or smoked. Unless you count that one time i got high off industrial paint when i was painting a room at my fathers tool and die shop.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. No

5. No

6. No

7. No

8. No

9. No

10. No

Would you say that weed brownies cause cancer?

My point is, you didn't research this quite as well as you should have. Weed itself has zero addictive properties, cigarettes are far more dangerous, and alcohol is perhaps the most dangerous of the 3 considering it affects almost every sense in your body and gives far more negatives than weed could ever hope to achieve. My point is, people are going to do it whether its supported by the government or not, and that's never going to change. I support the legalization of weed and I don't smoke pot.

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts.

2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug.

3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself.

4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred.

5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it.

6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first.

7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic.

8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society.

9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside.

10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic.scarmap

1. I've never smoked and I want it legal

2. It's nothing compared to cigarettes and alcohol

3. again, it's got nothing on cigarettes and alcohol

4. WTF? This is quite possibily the most absurd argument about weed I have ever heard.

d

5. You don't know very many smokers because this is not true

6. This is an outright lie

7. That is your opinion

8. Our last three presidents....

9. No, just wrong

10. medically it is much less harmful than tabacco or alcohol.

enix165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 enix165
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

Wow, you potheads can write with punctuation and capital letters?! And you're not posting "olol im hardcore cuz i smoek pawt"? Something's wrong, all the potheads at my school(and there's a LOT, trust me...XD) are just like that...anyways, I agree with the TC, potheads are annoying and legalizing it's not going to help anything, it's not like pot has any good effects...=/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

Guybrush_3

...were no longer smokers.:|

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f221e304c9
deactivated-5e7f221e304c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5e7f221e304c9
Member since 2004 • 14645 Posts

Wow, you potheads can write with punctuation and capital letters?! And you're not posting "olol im hardcore cuz i smoek pawt"? Something's wrong, all the potheads at my school(and there's a LOT, trust me...XD) are just like that...anyways, I agree with the TC, potheads are annoying and legalizing it's not going to help anything, it's not like pot has any good effects...=/

enix165
... I'm trying to contain my anger.
angusclone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 angusclone2
Member since 2008 • 1726 Posts
4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred.scarmap
Why use something worse just to make it less popular?
psn_Jaimzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 psn_Jaimzl
Member since 2008 • 1241 Posts

i also lol'd at the "pot causes cancer". If anything it helps with tumours and other diseases. Why do you think it's perscribed for some people for medical illnesses?

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts

I'm not a pot head and I fully suport the legalization of marijuana for the mere fact that it would bring a lot more money into the government. And your facts are complete nonsense.

pink_floyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 pink_floyd123
Member since 2006 • 1334 Posts

No, these are reasons why people shouldn't USE it. Big difference from why it shouldn't be legalized. Also most of them are stereotypes about "stoner" culture. If you don't like how "they" act it's your problem, not the government's.

I don't smoke but I think it should be legal for freedom reasons.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Wow, the last 17 accounts you created with this exact intent weren't compelling, but this will probably be the one that gets it done. Alcoholics Anonymous defines insanity as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome," just so you know.
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

LJS9502_basic

but they were at one point and they turned out fine.

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts
Why all the hate man.
MetallicaKings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MetallicaKings
Member since 2004 • 4781 Posts

wait what? are we talking about heroine or weed? Ive lived in San Francisco and Seattle all my life and dope is heroine....

EDIT:

hahaha, ok, after a quick look on urban dictionary, I now understand:

1.Dope

People who do not do drugs call Marajuanna Dope.
People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope.
Word has also been used to describe how good somthing is.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Guybrush_3

That's debatable but nonetheless there is a major difference between some usage and continual usage. They wouldn't have the careers they have had they spent a lot of time smoking.

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
[QUOTE="scarmap"]Wow, I must be the only non-smoker on the boards. :(jimmyjammer69

yep right here
best-gam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 best-gam3r
Member since 2005 • 4553 Posts

[QUOTE="scarmap"]I'm not trying to cause trouble. Go to YouTube or one of the thousands of marijuana forums and you'll see why legalization will cause a lot more of this ignorance and stupidity.FFCYAN

Many of your points are either incorrect or opinions. This thread fails.

On epic proportions.
Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]...were no longer smokers.:|

LJS9502_basic

That's debatable but nonetheless there is a major difference between some usage and continual usage. They wouldn't have the careers they have had they spent a lot of time smoking.

What is "a lot of time smoking"?
Avatar image for Ownage_Delivery
Ownage_Delivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ownage_Delivery
Member since 2009 • 134 Posts
1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts. scarmap
You tried this yesterday and got owned. Why would you try again? Don't you ever learn? And... who knows more about pot than the people who use it? If anyone can speak about it, it's them! Duh...
2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug.scarmap
It doesn't cause cancer. Stop lying.
3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself. scarmap
It's not addictive. Treatment and rehab programs were set up by the government to pad their lie-fileed statistics that pot is addictive. More people are in drug treatment for pot than anything else, but that'sbecause when someone is arrested for possession, the court gives them the choice of going to treatment, or going to jail. What do you think they'll choose?
4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred.scarmap
What? :?
5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it.scarmap
Trashy people wear trashy clothing. It's got nothing to do with pot. I know a lot of pot smokers who dress very nice and are very clean. Same with other drugs too.
6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first. scarmap
You act like you're superior to them.
7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic. scarmap
You better kill yourself then, or find a way to accept it, because it's not going away.
8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society. scarmap
Many successful people smoke pot. MANY. Professionals such as doctors, lawyers, scientists, artists, etc... All across the board. You can find people who smoke herb within every race, every age group, gender, creed, etc.
9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside. scarmap
That's your weakness, not ours.
10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic.scarmap
How come you're not complaining about alcohol or tobacco?
matisrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 matisrock
Member since 2007 • 679 Posts

1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts. 2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug. 3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself. 4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred. 5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it. 6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first. 7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic. 8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society. 9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside. 10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic.scarmap

1. Wrong-I've never smoked anything, and I wouldn't mind it being legalized.

2. Not too much more dangerous than tobacco, are there are ways to use it that are safer than others.

3. This is not news.

4. Are you still talking about the same thing?

5. Way to make sweeping generalizations. Wrong.

6. Wrong. If this was true, I'd be a pothead.

7. It's not going away, legal or otherwise.

8. More generalizations.

9. More exaggerated generalizations.

10. When did the government start caring about our health? Oh, right, it was back when they made tobacco and alcohol legal.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts

enix165

legalizing it isn't going to help anything? It would completely obliterate the need for pot gangs in cities and make selling it by such gangs pointless.

zombiefruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zombiefruit
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts

1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts.

Not true. You don't know every single person that smokes weed. I think weed should be legalized to stop drug cartels from getting stronger, and I have never smoked anything in my life.

2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug.

You don't know if pot is dangerous, most likely it is but you can't be sure. And how do you know what the government would want or not?

3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself.

It is not physically addictive, like cigarettes or heroin. It may be mentally "addictive" but you can quit easily through willpower. Alchohol is not addictive and yet they have AA.

4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred.

Wait, so you'd prefer people to use Cocaine rather than Weed? You aren't thinking this through. Cocaine, heroin etc. are MUCH more dangerous than weed, no doubt about it. They are also addictive, unlike weed.

5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it.

Nope. Many of my friends smoke weed and dress nicely and get good grades. None of them smoke to break the law, they smoke because they enjoy it.

6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first.

None of my friends have ever insulted me for not smoking. What you are saying is also the same as racism, generalizing a group of people based on biased and closeminded views.

7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic.

Yea, 4/20 is stupid. I agree with you here.

8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society.

See the above points.

9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside.

I don't die a little inside when I see people saying that. And no, someone that smokes weed is not destroying our decency and morality. Those people are murderers, thieves, rapists etc.

10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic.

General health? And smoking and alchohol haven't already done that? People like me will never smoke because they don't feel the need. It has nothing to do with legality.

scarmap

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]...were no longer smokers.:|

LJS9502_basic

What if someone wants to be an architects, writer, or Graphic Designer? Usually some sort of intoxicant is necessary if you're considering being a writer.
darkguy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darkguy_101
Member since 2008 • 744 Posts

1. Just potheads want it legal. They want to smoke up and destroy themselves without offending the authorities. Why would someone drug-free support it? More people are supporting legalization than ever before. And since everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized smokes that stuff, that should be a wake-up call to the government that our country has too many addicts. Ask people here. I doubt everyone smokes.

2. Pot is dangerous, don't kid yourselves. And the government would not want to make money on another cancer-causing drug. It's dangerous if you get addicted and start smoking it everyday like a retard.

3. It's addictive. Very addictive. Don't believe me? Google "Marijuana Anonymous" and see for yourself. No, it's actually less addicting than caffein.

4. I don't think it's a gateway drug BUT, as strange as this may sound, more people should be doing harder drugs so weed will not be so preferred. No

5. Marijuana has the most devestating effect on a person's image and outlook on life. Notice how all pot smokers wear trashy clothing and take pride in the fact that they're breaking the law by smoking it. No, you are stereotyping people

6. Pot smokers act like they're more superior to non-smokers. They verbally insult anybody who doesn't smoke weed even if that person didn't offend them first. Some do, some don't. You could say the same for pretty much everyone.

7. Stoner culture is ***. I'm fed up with seeing these pro-drug catchphrases, the smoking devices, the pointless rallying, the whole 420 aesthetic. Ignore it then.

8. Potheads are lazy and inconsiderate and don't contribute anything positive to society. Stereotyping again. I smoke it and i think i contribute to society tyvm.

9. They are a threat to any last shred of decency and morality in our culture. Everytime one of us drug-free people see some addict saying marijuana should be legalized, they die a little inside. Why is it inmoral to smoke weed?

10. It might bring in money to the government, but at the expense of the general health of the public. I hope you all will take the time to read this and reconsider your views before you end up another stoner statistic. I didn't

scarmap

Respnses in red

solidruss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 solidruss
Member since 2002 • 24082 Posts

Topic creator next time post something to prove what you are saying, link to articles and whatnot. Also try not to post in a way that immediately ticks people off.

I'll say it again, DO NOT talk about the actual consumption or ways to consume drugs, it's not allowed, there is no grey area on this. Keep this up and GameSpot my not allow any drug discussion or debates at all. These are not my rules, they are the rules that GameSpot have in-acted.