Help with the Blazin Challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by goth_bacon (1110 posts) -

I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow and I'm planning to take the Blazin Challenge. You have to finish 12 of their hottest wings (covered in "blazin" sauce) in 6 minutes, without eating any other food, drinking, or touching your face. Since I'm Korean I eat a lot of Korean food so I think I have a pretty good tolerance for spiciness. But the blazin sauce is pretty damn hot. Anyone have any tips to beat it? And has anyone attempted it before? Thanks!

#2 Posted by Dark__Link (32653 posts) -
I'm no expert, so take this with a grain of salt, but try putting them in your mouth to start.
#3 Posted by stormtrooper32 (2235 posts) -

Get drunk before you do it.

#4 Posted by fryshakewad (1178 posts) -

drink a little pepto-bismol before you go and you should order milk after.

#5 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24611 posts) -
I never attempted that challenge at Buffalo Wild Wing, but there is a local restaurant that has a hot wing challenge and I took it. The first wing is the roughest because your going from normal state to that "painful" state, and the rest of the wing will not be any hotter....and that's when a lot of people stop because they think it will just get hotter. So eat the first one and go directly to the second and so on, and once your done eating them give it a few minutes and the endorphins kick it and you'll feel better...oh and you might get the hiccups too. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings near by I might have to take up that challenge.
#6 Posted by Deathxcore (1786 posts) -
Hmm, thats two wings per minute. I'd be more worried about clearing the bones on time rather than the hotness. But I could do it.