I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow and I'm planning to take the Blazin Challenge. You have to finish 12 of their hottest wings (covered in "blazin" sauce) in 6 minutes, without eating any other food, drinking, or touching your face. Since I'm Korean I eat a lot of Korean food so I think I have a pretty good tolerance for spiciness. But the blazin sauce is pretty damn hot. Anyone have any tips to beat it? And has anyone attempted it before? Thanks!
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: December 30, 2007
- Posts: 1110
- Member Since: March 14, 2003
- Posts: 32653
- Member Since: November 6, 2004
- Posts: 2235
- Member Since: November 11, 2007
- Posts: 1178
- Member Since: March 27, 2008
- Posts: 24611
- Member Since: February 9, 2007
- Posts: 1786
Please Log In to post.