Help I can't eat sleep and I want to quit my job :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ps3rev (1052 posts) -
I am just so scared that the world is about to end. I don't sleep eat or do anything any more to keep myself funcinal. All I think about all day is what's the use were just about to die any way So why should I care so much. I think what gets me is that most people believe in it so that's what gets me worried. Please guys I need help and no this isn't a joke topic.
#2 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -

I am just so scared that the world is about to end. I don't sleep eat or do anything any more to keep myself funcinal. All I think about all day is what's the use were just about to die any way So why should I care so much. I think what gets me is that most people believe in it so that's what gets me worried. Please guys I need help and no this isn't a joke topic.ps3rev

You dun lost your mind

#3 Posted by johnd13 (9303 posts) -

This is the second time you create such a thread so know it will happen the same as the last time which is people making fun of you.

If you' re serious stop worrying. It ain' t gonna happen son.

#4 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

This is the second time you create such a thread so know it will happen the same as the last time which is people making fun of you.

If you' re serious stop worrying. It ain' t gonna happen son.

johnd13

Second? I think it's the third.

I'm pretty sure they're trolling now.

#5 Posted by junglist101 (5517 posts) -

Have you stopped taking your meds again?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
#6 Posted by chessmaster1989 (30204 posts) -
Duh you can't eat sleep.
#7 Posted by Celldrax (15043 posts) -

Duh you can't eat sleep.chessmaster1989

I wish I could eat sleep. I wouldn't have to sleep at all then!

#8 Posted by sonicare (55530 posts) -

Sounds like you could be depressed or at least suffering from some kind of anxiety disorder. See your doctor.

#9 Posted by shadowkiller11 (7956 posts) -

Don't you get it, You can't sleep because you are asleep, you are dreaming and we are invading the layers of your subconcious mind to plant evidence that the world is going to end. Therefore becoming stressed, therefore preventing the sleep you so require and therefore you are in a infinite loop.

tumblr_m2weaal6l51rpeilro1_500.gif

#10 Posted by tenaka2 (17053 posts) -

I am just so scared that the world is about to end. I don't sleep eat or do anything any more to keep myself funcinal. All I think about all day is what's the use were just about to die any way So why should I care so much. I think what gets me is that most people believe in it so that's what gets me worried. Please guys I need help and no this isn't a joke topic.ps3rev

Check in to your local hospital, they will give you a free jacket.

tyut

#11 Posted by Borrizee (428 posts) -
No offence but you deserve a slap in the face...more if needed.
#12 Posted by JohnF111 (14187 posts) -
hahahaha you're pathetic! :lol:
#13 Posted by Angie7F (1175 posts) -

well, posting on a forum sure isnt going to help.

Go see a doctor, and get sleeping pills. It will amke you sleep and you will feel better.

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
#14 Posted by Smokescreened84 (2565 posts) -
Worrying over something that may or may not happen is meaningless, even if it were to happen there wouldn't be a thing that anyone can't do. SO ruining your life over worrying about such meaningless nonsense solves nothing. Better to just face each day and focus on the present than on what may or may not happen. Besides the Mayan calender already ran out, as such, since the 'end of the world' has supposedly passed.
#15 Posted by yummifullz (119 posts) -

It's time to start building a bunker in your backyard! Start collecting guns an ammunition for an arsenal, gas masks, canned beans, bottled water, spam, more spam, and prepare for the end cause it's comin'! Any day now! QUIT THAT JOB AND GET READY THERE"S GONNA BE AN APOCALYPSeYYY!

#16 Posted by ps3rev (1052 posts) -
You guys can laugh all you want but there is ZERO evidence that the world is not going to end next moth. The leap year Theory is bs them finding "more" of the calendar is bs so where is the proof that the world isn't endind. There is plenty of it to price it is though
#17 Posted by johnd13 (9303 posts) -

You guys can laugh all you want but there is ZERO evidence that the world is not going to end next moth. The leap year Theory is bs them finding "more" of the calendar is bs so where is the proof that the world isn't endind. There is plenty of it to price it is thoughps3rev

Where do you base your assumption that the leap theory is BS?

Also even if it is BS what is the maya' s proof of the world ending?

#18 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -

You guys can laugh all you want but there is ZERO evidence that the world is not going to end next moth. The leap year Theory is bs them finding "more" of the calendar is bs so where is the proof that the world isn't endind. There is plenty of it to price it is thoughps3rev

Fvck
HOW MANY PARSECS IN A MOTH?