This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by _Goliath_ (12845 posts) -
Speaking of time flies, I haven't posted in OT in years! This place seems to have gotten pretty quiet... back then it was hard to keep up with the threads! I still recognise some of you but not many. Little question for you, I'm going on vacation to Tunisia in a few days and I was wondering if anyone is from there or has been there. Any suggestions, advice?
#2 Posted by konvikt_17 (22378 posts) -

i actually kinda like the speed of the board right now.

not too fast where threads get buried and hard to keep up with, but not too slow either.

seems like a nice happy medium. imo

#3 Posted by Blazerdt47 (5671 posts) -
I don't even know who you are bro.
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
#4 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -
yo, homie wassup
#5 Posted by _Goliath_ (12845 posts) -
I don't expect everyone to know me, even among the vets... I used to be pretty active here in OT for a couple of years but I got bored and busy. I pretty much drifted away when I started my flying lessons - and today I'm the one giving them. I still game when I get a chance, but moving out is a slap back to reality and being a grown up... lol
#6 Posted by Cloud_765 (111394 posts) -
Uhm, hi.
#7 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

hey, welcome back. I guess.

I've never been to Tunisia, so any suggestions and advice as bequeathed to you by me is basically useless.

#8 Posted by kitty (115327 posts) -
[QUOTE="_Goliath_"]Speaking of time flies, I haven't posted in OT in years! This place seems to have gotten pretty quiet... back then it was hard to keep up with the threads! I still recognise some of you but not many. Little question for you, I'm going on vacation to Tunisia in a few days and I was wondering if anyone is from there or has been there. Any suggestions, advice?

Been quite awhile since I last saw you :P Luckily I remember the avy. I wish, but sadly never heard of that place.
#9 Posted by _Goliath_ (12845 posts) -
[QUOTE="_Goliath_"]Speaking of time flies, I haven't posted in OT in years! This place seems to have gotten pretty quiet... back then it was hard to keep up with the threads! I still recognise some of you but not many. Little question for you, I'm going on vacation to Tunisia in a few days and I was wondering if anyone is from there or has been there. Any suggestions, advice?2ndWonder
Been quite awhile since I last saw you :P Luckily I remember the avy. I wish, but sadly never heard of that place.

hey man! good to see you - and it's crazy to see ppl with over 100k posts!
#10 Posted by dodgerblue13 (20846 posts) -
Tunisia? I barely know her. But I remember you if that helps any.
#11 Posted by pie-junior (2866 posts) -
Is this a tour of all arab revolt hot spots?
#12 Posted by BossPerson (9177 posts) -

Yea, stay away from villages (unless you dont look like an anglosaxon bloke). Don't kick the camels. Don't get ripped off by vendors.

Pretty much all I can think of. Also dont try to "Salam" in that ultra-American accent. Just say "hi".

#13 Posted by pie-junior (2866 posts) -

Pretty much all I can think of. Also dont try to "Salam" in that ultra-American accent. Just say "hi".

BossPerson

from experience, they like it when you say stuff like that, being accented.

like ahlan and sabah el kheir