Have you tried CBD oil?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

What's your take on CBD oil do you think it's snake oil or has it help you at all or made you feel anything?

For me I tried a couple types one weird enough gave me anxiety which I don't understand but another type wasn't to bad. I took a few drops of this stuff awhile back and I could feel my legs relax it was weird but it felt good like a body buzz I don't believe it was a placebo effect. But my biggest issue with CBD oil is that it's extremely over priced that's why I don't bother with it anymore what about you?

BTW. If weed was legal in my state I would be using it.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8771 Posts

CBD is more for pain relief, not getting high. It works ok for my back. But I don't use it much. THC is my friend.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

yea, I went through a small bottle of CBD "tincture" a last summer. It didn't do much for me, made my hands feel kinda tingly if I took enough

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Short answer: yes. It's great.

Long answer: see below

CBD is great. Really happy to see it getting more acceptance, at least where I live; it lacks the taboo of cannabis and sativa/indica. The fact it has no psychoactive components is a plus (college-aged me is going "What? Where's the fun in that!?" but adult me is like "Nah bro, it's all good").

I am on my feet about 10 hours a day doing physical labor; anyone get's sore doing that. We have these CBD chews (they're great, like a Tootsie Roll but with CBD) at my local dispensary and I pop one of those when I get home, man it feels great. Pain is gone, anxiety is gone, whatever stresses at work were bugging me are gone.

CBD and a beer or two is a great after-work combo.

I still like a good bit of cannabis with a ratio of ~1:10 THC:CBD, preferably an indica strain instead of sativa. You need that little bit of THC for a slight bit of euphoria, and the CBD for your body.

The best thing about legalization is the options. It used to be "I'll take an eight of your weed" and the guy was like "OK, here you go. Cash only".

Now it's like "I'll take an eighth of your weed" and now the clerk is like "Which kind? By the way we have specials on this and that and blah blah blah and BTW here is a free sample. Cash or credit?".

They got something for everything that ails you or does not, if you're just looking for fun.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mrbojangles25
@with_teeth26 said:

yea, I went through a small bottle of CBD "tincture" a last summer. It didn't do much for me, made my hands feel kinda tingly if I took enough

In my experience CBD doesn't really make you feel anything. It's mostly for pain relief, anxiety, headaches, stuff like that.

Best way to describe it is essentially like aspirin that mellows you out.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

It's help me deal a lot in terms of chronic pain. Sometimes my osteonecrosis gets so bad that I can't move my arms. Reducing the inflammation has helped prevent further damage and pain thanks to CBD and sometimes THC.

Mentally I've always been a mess but weed doesn't really give me anxiety unless I am already anxious about certain things.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#7 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@with_teeth26 said:

In my experience CBD doesn't really make you feel anything. It's mostly for pain relief, anxiety, headaches, stuff like that.

Best way to describe it is essentially like aspirin that mellows you out.

yea I was trying it for anxiety at the time. it didn't make it worse but it didn't noticeably help either.

I wasn't expecting to get high from it!

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8771 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

The best thing about legalization is the options. It used to be "I'll take an eight of your weed" and the guy was like "OK, here you go. Cash only".

Now it's like "I'll take an eighth of your weed" and now the clerk is like "Which kind? By the way we have specials on this and that and blah blah blah and BTW here is a free sample. Cash or credit?".

Whoah... Weed on credit! They only take cash over here.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mrbojangles25

@DEVILinIRON said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Whoah... Weed on credit! They only take cash over here.

Yeah it's risky because credit creates a papertrail and with federal prohibition still in place, it makes handling money a bit tricky, but some places manage to do it.

Honestly though as long as they pay their taxes, I don't think anyone from the government really cares all that much haha