DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8762 Posts

Here's an article I found interesting about the mind and how it isn't confined to your body. You can open it or keep it closed.

Did you read it? Prefer not to read it, would like to say something? Something completely unrelated, perhaps? We need to be mindful of that. Well, I hope it's comedy gold. I'm fairly certain my mind likes laughter.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I did alot in my teen years that wasn't a stamp on my tongue. I will never forget laughing my ass off and watching the Fifth Element while I could taste the air I felt like a mental patient but I had a good time.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10416 Posts

i took dmt over several weeks last year as a meditation aid, ask me anything

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Macutchi

@girlusocrazy: there's like an after glow effect for a day or two where you feel content and peaceful. it's not like you have a major epiphany during or anything, it's more sub conscious. it's very visual, so the mind is almost out of the equation, but that's a good thing. it's cleansing. and it comes and goes so quickly, it's in and out of your system in like 30 mins ☮️✌️

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Didn't read it I'm afraid :(

...but yeah, quite a bit too much actually. Wouldn't waste my time on that kind of experience these days. Looking back, I don't think it made me at all windswept and interesting. Just turned me into a mentally flaccid dullard with stupid opinions for quite a long time really. Your mileage obviously may vary.

erwinthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 erwinthedevil
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts

Waking up > Drink a coffee > Breakfast > Private time on the toilet > Internet

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 br0kenrabbit  Online
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Did quite a bit of acid back in the 90's. It definitely changed the way I see the world, but it actually made me less spiritual and much more pragmatic. I'm just much more aware now that there's a lot more at play below the surface of everything and everyone than what our senses tell us: quantum interactions, chemistry, electrical impulses.

You can go clubbing on acid but I always preferred staring into aquariums or just crawling through the grass. Biology is a strange and somewhat messy catalyst, isn't it?

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@Macutchi said:

Did you see your ancestors? Did you experience anything you would describe as special?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

There was that time in Vegas.

Loading Video...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46188 Posts

@Macutchi said:

Where can I buy it?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46188 Posts

@warmblur said:

There was that time in Vegas.

There is some Hunter Thompson in every Johnny Depp role, even in the guy he is off screen.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Macutchi
@kadin_kai said:

Did you see your ancestors?

no i didn't "break through" which was the term my mates used for it. seeing someone break through is like seeing a hypnotist clicking their fingers saying "sleep" and someone instantly losing consciousness. some of the things my mates reported back afterwards sounded utterly surreal but deeply personal experiences and profoundly moving for them. i wasn't consuming in quantities quite large enough to get that far.

in terms of special, without wanting to say too much that could risk a mod lock, just mild use would result in an incredible adjustment to your eyesight. like going from sd to 8k vision. the detail you could see things in was staggering. and everything glowed and pulsed with electric energy, sort of lightsabre style. it made everything beautiful, even the most mundane piece of furniture.

to go further, and experience beyond that we used to watch something like the vid below as a trigger. with that you're going to leave your living room and go on an adventure without ever leaving your seat lol. and youd feel elated afterwards, totally euphoric. but it was far less about that sort of thing and more just gentle controlled meditative sort of use.

Loading Video...

can 100% see the value potential in this thing as a possible treatment for depression, anxiety and any number of other conditions. for meditation and relaxation it was incredible. although must stress i am not condoning or advocating its use.

@R4gn4r0k said:

Where can I buy it?

do you know dodgy dave from manchester, or do i need to do introductions?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

Did quite a bit of acid back in the 90's. It definitely changed the way I see the world, but it actually made me less spiritual and much more pragmatic. I'm just much more aware now that there's a lot more at play below the surface of everything and everyone than what our senses tell us: quantum interactions, chemistry, electrical impulses.

You can go clubbing on acid but I always preferred staring into aquariums or just crawling through the grass. Biology is a strange and somewhat messy catalyst, isn't it?

What you wrote is beautiful and insightful, but oh man I can't help picturing some dude on acid slithering on the lawn like a lizard lol.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#16 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58837 Posts

No. Try to remain as ignorant as possible.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 br0kenrabbit  Online
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

What you wrote is beautiful and insightful, but oh man I can't help picturing some dude on acid slithering on the lawn like a lizard lol.

More like a snake, I think. Not sure where my arms and legs were.

But yeah I got a lot of visuals and sensory crossover on LSD but the headspace was what drew me. You can clearly make connections between things that would be difficult otherwise.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

More like a snake, I think. Not sure where my arms and legs were.

But yeah I got a lot of visuals and sensory crossover on LSD but the headspace was what drew me. You can clearly make connections between things that would be difficult otherwise.

I've never really done anything other than cannabis.

I tried molly once, and TBH it was the happiest I felt in my entire life which is kind of sad but also insightful lol. Makes sense, seeing as it was prescribed as an anti-depressant back in the day.

The thing that's holding me up from trying new things is my mind, I just go to a bad place. I think I would have a bad trip if I did anything harder. Then again, maybe not; people are writing whole doctoral papers on therapeutic uses of psychadelics.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@Macutchi: That’s quite amazing. I would love to try it. But I think it’s probably impossible over here in Hong Kong.