Has the world no shame in what Israel is doing?

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Ok I'm not here to start a huge political debate about who's right, say whatever you want: Israel has the right to defend itself, right to exist, Palestinians keep firing rockets etc etc...

I just want to say this: For f**ks sake, they are killing CHILDREN. I don't give a single fck who's right or who's wrong here, why the f**k is it allowed to kill children? This is not about religion, who' right to exist or whatever... CHILDREN are being killed and people justify it as Israel's self defense / collateral damage. WHAT THE F**K?

I can post gazillion of pictures on killed/maimed Palestinians, but you've probably seen that.. but nah, the world cried with that Brazilian geezer who held the world cup when they lost to Germany, but when it comes to Palestinians being killed... meh.

How can people support Israel killing children? ... don't you at least give a single very small tiny f**k and ACCEPT that what Israel is doing is F**KED UP? If I was a Jew or an Israeli I would be ashamed. If I was an Israeli doctor, I would move to Gaza and risk getting kidnapped or killed, and help as much as I can. Why has no one stopped Israel from killing children?

Simple question: is humanity really lost from our world?

/rant

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@TehFuneral said:

If I was an Israeli doctor, I would move to Gaza and risk getting kidnapped or killed, and help as much as I can. Why has no one stopped Israel from killing children?

Nothing is stopping you from going over and helping out as much as you can as is. So why don't you?

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

@chessmaster1989: Except the fact that I'm not a doctor.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

The world in general suffers from selective outrage. Normally the level of outrage is correlated with the color of the skin of the victims and the size of their wallets.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@TehFuneral said:

@chessmaster1989: Except the fact that I'm not a doctor.

You don't have to be a doctor to help. I'm sure there's plenty of relief-style efforts you could help with there that don't require a medical degree. Or more to the point, if you would go if you were a doctor, why not pursue a medical degree?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

What are you doing about it?

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

No, the forces that be do not give a shit. In the blink of an eye, humans will turn into targets given the convenience.

lkjghhrkj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lkjghhrkj
Member since 2010 • 38 Posts

As someone who lives in Israel, I keep seeing the same ignorant comments every time about how Israel is committing genocide, how it killing children's and so forth. First you need to understand that the vast majority of the people in Israel are not happy when unarmed civilians are being killed, as opposed to the Hamas which is openly glad and celebrated on every dead Israeli civilian. Second, Hamas is deliberately hiding behind women and children's and using them as human shields in order to cause more casualties so it can then publish images of dead people to the media (which many are actually fake). Also, I keep seeing people justifying the violence of Hamas and the people in Gaza by saying that Israel has a blockage on Gaza, thus, as they say, Israel is putting them in ghetto. However, the blockage was not created from nothing, the only reason for the blockage is that weapons and missiles won't get pass through Gaza's docks. If the people in Gaza will only say that they recognize Israel right to exists, and put the weapons down, there will be no blockage and no army forces inside Gaza. But since the Hamas was elected (44%, which is not a majority, but still a big portion of the population), and Hamas said explicitly that it wants to wipe out Israel, then the people in Gaza should live with the consequences. Now, you need to understand that a lot of pictures you see in the newspapers and in the media are just propaganda from palestinians reports, and also to get higher ratings and more traffic in websites, etc. Also, a lot of people in Israel have died also, but you won't see it, or hear about it in the media for some suspicious reasons.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@TehFuneral said:

How can people support Israel killing children? ... don't you at least give a single very small tiny f**k and ACCEPT that what Israel is doing is F**KED UP? If I was a Jew or an Israeli I would be ashamed. If I was an Israeli doctor, I would move to Gaza and risk getting kidnapped or killed, and help as much as I can. Why has no one stopped Israel from killing children?

Perhaps if the Palestinians grew a set and told Hamas to pound sand rather than acting like cowards by planting arms and soldiers in the vicinity of civilians I might give a very small F. These people don't fight man-to-man but like cowards. Like other people have already said, you don't need to be a doctor to go and lend a hand. Maybe you should walk the walk? I made an error. Instead of using the word "soldiers" I should have used the term "terrorists."

Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Monkey_N1nga
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts

@lkjghhrkj said:

As someone who lives in Israel, I keep seeing the same ignorant comments every time about how Israel is committing genocide, how it killing children's and so forth. First you need to understand that the vast majority of the people in Israel are not happy when unarmed civilians are being killed, as opposed to the Hamas which is openly glad and celebrated on every dead Israeli civilian. Second, Hamas is deliberately hiding behind women and children's and using them as human shields in order to cause more casualties so it can then publish images of dead people to the media (which many are actually fake). Also, I keep seeing people justifying the violence of Hamas and the people in Gaza by saying that Israel has a blockage on Gaza, thus, as they say, Israel is putting them in ghetto. However, the blockage was not created from nothing, the only reason for the blockage is that weapons and missiles won't get pass through Gaza's docks. If the people in Gaza will only say that they recognize Israel right to exists, and put the weapons down, there will be no blockage and no army forces inside Gaza. But since the Hamas was elected (44%, which is not a majority, but still a big portion of the population), and Hamas said explicitly that it wants to wipe out Israel, then the people in Gaza should live with the consequences. Now, you need to understand that a lot of pictures you see in the newspapers and in the media are just propaganda from palestinians reports, and also to get higher ratings and more traffic in websites, etc. Also, a lot of people in Israel have died also, but you won't see it, or hear about it in the media for some suspicious reasons.

How about the israelis looking at the gaza skyline from the hills. I was watching the news and heard them clapping and cheering on when israel launches their missiles. Please dont try and defend israel when they are the real murderers.

lkjghhrkj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lkjghhrkj

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

How about the israelis looking at the gaza skyline from the hills. I was watching the news and heard them clapping and cheering on when israel launches their missiles. Please dont try and defend israel when they are the real murderers.

These people are the minority (by the way, they are from Sderot, which is the most bombarded city from missiles). Just for an example, when the three Israeli teens where murdered, the palestinians did nothing to search after the murderers. On the other hand, when the Arab teen was murdered, the Israeli police has done all it could in order to chase after the murderers and now they are in jail. What I'm trying to say is that, yes, not all Israelis are saints, but the vast majority of the people, and the formal laws will do anything to chase after murderers and protect civilians, unlike the people in Gaza, which are being lead by a terrorist group.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

zionist israel gets a free pass on everything and if you question them you are called anti semitic and hateful

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@Flubbbs said:

zionist israel gets a free pass on everything and if you question them you are called anti semitic and hateful

Well you are anti-semitic, and just racist in general, and hateful. That's your shtick. You're OT's resident KKK member basically. Man up and embrace it.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Flubbbs

@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

Well you are anti-semitic, and just racist in general, and hateful. That's your shtick. You're OT's resident KKK member basically. Man up and embrace it.

how so?

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

He's all of those because he questioned Israel ? You're being unfair.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@TehFuneral said:

Simple question: is humanity really lost from our world?

It's lost from either of those countries. One side wants their women and kids killed, and the other side is happy to oblige.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

Sorry but if you want to put the blame where it belongs.....HAMAS....then we'll talk. Yes it's a shame. But then I bet the numbers are highly exaggerated for political means.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sibu_xgamer

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

These people are the minority (by the way, they are from Sderot, which is the most bombarded city from missiles). Just for an example, when the three Israeli teens where murdered, the palestinians did nothing to search after the murderers. On the other hand, when the Arab teen was murdered, the Israeli police has done all it could in order to chase after the murderers and now they are in jail. What I'm trying to say is that, yes, not all Israelis are saints, but the vast majority of the people, and the formal laws will do anything to chase after murderers and protect civilians, unlike the people in Gaza, which are being lead by a terrorist group.

And do you think that the majority of palestinians are terrorists? No they aren't the majority are victims caught between murdering zionists and murdering muslims in a very small territory.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

There are many problems in this world that go unaddressed. Half hearted efforts here and there. Nothing will change that. We can't even make people recycle because no one really cares. And those that do, are irrelevant.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sibu_xgamer

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

True, specially considering a lot of Palestinians are also semitic. He could be anti-zionist but I don't see anything wrong with that, zionism must disappear.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

And do you think that the majority of palestinians are terrorists? No they aren't the majority are victims caught between murdering zionists and murdering muslims in a very small territory.

They need to vote HAMAS out....that's a start.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#22 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I just hate when people say "woman and children" as if that makes a crime somehow worse. All people's lives have values. No more than any other.

I can't comment on who is right or wrong as I dont live there. I've heard convincing arguments from both sides. It's a shame that things cant be worked out diplomatically better. We tend to always seem to gravitate to a violence first mentality - and this isnt just limited to Israel and Palestine. It's how much of the world deals with conflict. Wish we could find better ways then dehumanizing the other guy and then throwing down.

lkjghhrkj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lkjghhrkj

@sibu_xgamer:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

As I mentioned before, 44% of the people in Gaza chose Hamas to lead them. 44% from 1.5 million is A LOT OF PEOPLE. Hamas said explicitly that it wants Israel out of the region map.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#24  Edited By Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

True, specially considering a lot of Palestinians are also semitic. He could be anti-zionist but I don't see anything wrong with that, zionism must disappear.

wow, the truly ignorant can type. Im amazed.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sibu_xgamer

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

And the israelis must vote the zionists out. It goes both ways.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

The world cant hear ya, you gotta get in there with your hands and show it

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sibu_xgamer

@Darkman2007 said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

Care to elaborate? I hope that you realize that there are anti-zionist jews and israelites and that the semitic ancestry also includes arabs.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

Okay spout your hate rather than solving the problem. This is why we have conflicts throughout the world. Good job.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sibu_xgamer
@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

Okay spout your hate rather than solving the problem. This is why we have conflicts throughout the world. Good job.

I wish I could solve the problem single-handedly but that's kind of unrealistic. I'm giving my opinion as you did. Nothing more.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@sibu_xgamer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I wish I could solve the problem single-handedly but that's kind of unrealistic. I'm giving my opinion as you did. Nothing more.

Opinion? Is that a way for you to spread hate and hide behind it? Right now HAMAS is the reason this fighting is going on. Israel is where it is. It's not going to be moved. Time people accepted that and went on with their lives. Peacefully.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Darkman2007
@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

Care to elaborate? I hope that you realize that there are anti-zionist jews and israelites and that the semitic ancestry also includes arabs.

bringing up anti Zionist Jews doesn't mean a whole lot, it doesn't tell you much about Zionism , Jews or Israel , in WW2 there were people in Britain who cheered on for the Germans who flattened their country, Im assuming then that the Germans were great friends of the British people? doesn't really work that way. Besides those ultra orthodox types still want the entirety of the land of Israel , with the non Jews leaving or being non citizens at best, they are just waiting for the messiah to arrive.

That you decide to use them as some sort of defense, shows you know nothing about Jews , or about Zionism for that matter. I suggest you do a bit of studying before talking about groups of people you know nothing about, just a bit of advice.

bringing up Arab's semitic ancestry (and they are of course semites) is a dumb play on words that really ignores the origins of the term anti semitism, the term itself was first used (as far as I know) by a 19th Century German publicist by the name of Wilhelm Marr, who used the term to specifically describe hatred of Jews based on their race (their semitism , so to speak). It did not include Arabs or any other semites. The term still has this meaning and if you don't like it , go argue with the dictionary and the corpse of Wilhelm Marr. This shows you don't even know the basic meanings of the term you used.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 themajormayor

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

nonono, most of his posts are simply white supremacist light posts. It's not just with regards to Jews but blacks as well and I'm sure alot of other peoples. I'll see if I can dig up some of his stuff. I would never say that for someone who merely questions Israel, I do it myself alot too. Maybe less than the average person but I do nevertheless.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 themajormayor

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

The definition of antisemitism is not hate against any Semitic people. It is specifically against Jews. It's a misnomer of sorts. In any case do you know what Zionism actually means in the first place? There's a good reason why many people see anti-Zionism as very close to antisemitism

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

go over there tc, hop a plane help anyone you can in any way you can. lots of things to be done for people over there that don't need any sort of medical degree you go for it buddy.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Every time I see an Israel/Palestine thread I think of this:

Loading Video...
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Flubbbs

@themajormayor said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

The definition of antisemitism is not hate against any Semitic people. It is specifically against Jews. It's a misnomer of sorts. In any case do you know what Zionism actually means in the first place? There's a good reason why many people see anti-Zionism as very close to antisemitism

zionism is an ideology. you dont have to be jewish to be a zionist... zionism is just a modern form of nazism

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

They aren't purposely killing children, Hamas hides in schools and and hospitals using their own people as shields. Open your eyes and learn something.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sibu_xgamer

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Opinion? Is that a way for you to spread hate and hide behind it? Right now HAMAS is the reason this fighting is going on. Israel is where it is. It's not going to be moved. Time people accepted that and went on with their lives. Peacefully.

Well Israel has more violations of UN resolutions than any other country even before Hamas came to power. That means that more than a few reasons why people consider that Israel is responsible too. Unless we must just ignore the law altogether and accept that. I personally don't see how it should be acceptable to occupy foreign land and expect to be no consequences.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 themajormayor
@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

Israelis voting Zionists out is technically possible but borderline contradictory since it means voting for someone who doesn't believe their country has the right to exist.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 themajormayor

@Flubbbs said:

@themajormayor said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

zionism is an ideology. you dont have to be jewish to be a zionist... zionism is just a modern form of nazism

Ok. I know. Define Zionism and provided that it is a correct description explain how it is a form of Nazism.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sibu_xgamer

@Darkman2007 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

bringing up anti Zionist Jews doesn't mean a whole lot, it doesn't tell you much about Zionism , Jews or Israel , in WW2 there were people in Britain who cheered on for the Germans who flattened their country, Im assuming then that the Germans were great friends of the British people? doesn't really work that way. Besides those ultra orthodox types still want the entirety of the land of Israel , with the non Jews leaving or being non citizens at best, they are just waiting for the messiah to arrive.

That you decide to use them as some sort of defense, shows you know nothing about Jews , or about Zionism for that matter. I suggest you do a bit of studying before talking about groups of people you know nothing about, just a bit of advice.

bringing up Arab's semitic ancestry (and they are of course semites) is a dumb play on words that really ignores the origins of the term anti semitism, the term itself was first used (as far as I know) by a 19th Century German publicist by the name of Wilhelm Marr, who used the term to specifically describe hatred of Jews based on their race (their semitism , so to speak). It did not include Arabs or any other semites. The term still has this meaning and if you don't like it , go argue with the dictionary and the corpse of Wilhelm Marr. This shows you don't even know the basic meanings of the term you used.

I'm using the lingusitic/historical origin of the word. If you want to use a specific meaning then go ahead but the way I used it is correct historically and semantically. You can't expect everyone to use your preferred term just because you want it.

Likewise I'm using the zionist term in my own way as a way to describe the current notion that Israel is somehow entitled to the land and that they are a superior race chosen by God. That makes the zionist movement almost a racist movement. Of course at some point it could have meant something different but not from my perspective right now.

Also how come intelligent knowledgeable jews like Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein agree with me? These people have studied and specialized themselves in this conflict more than all the people here put together and they have similar views. Are you going to treat them as ignorant too?

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sibu_xgamer

@themajormayor said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

@lkjghhrkj said:

Israelis voting Zionists out is technically possible but borderline contradictory since it means voting for someone who doesn't believe their country has the right to exist.

There are many non-zionist jews who think Israel has the right to exist but not in the current state of things. And lets be honest, this conflict is not going to be fixed if Israel doesn't realize that or, as an alternative, they wipe out the entire plaestinian population.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Well Israel has more violations of UN resolutions than any other country even before Hamas came to power. That means that more than a few reasons why people consider that Israel is responsible too. Unless we must just ignore the law altogether and accept that. I personally don't see how it should be acceptable to occupy foreign land and expect to be no consequences.

How do you think every country in existence came to be? No people ever just handed over land.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sibu_xgamer

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

How do you think every country in existence came to be? No people ever just handed over land.

Yeah but we now have institutions to ensure that a country can't just go and take land as they please. Israel is violating the law there. Unless of course we declare a lawless world where every country can take whatever they want by force without repercutions.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkman2007
@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

I'm using the lingusitic/historical origin of the word. If you want to use a specific meaning then go ahead but the way I used it is correct historically and semantically. You can't expect everyone to use your preferred term just because you want it.

Likewise I'm using the zionist term in my own way as a way to describe the current notion that Israel is somehow entitled to the land and that they are a superior race chosen by God. That makes the zionist movement almost a racist movement. Of course at some point it could have meant something different but not from my perspective right now.

Also how come intelligent knowledgeable jews like Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein agree with me? These people have studied and specialized themselves in this conflict more than all the people here put together and they have similar views. Are you going to treat them as ignorant too?

no, youre using the meaning you want to suit yourself, I merely quoted from the dictionary. In fact, here is the definition from the Oxford dictionary

"Hostility to or prejudice against Jews". (and I suggest you go look yourself)

that is the generally accepted meaning of the term , again , if you don't like it, go argue with the dictionary.

again , why hide behined Jews like that? are you unable to either grasp the topic at hand or unable to articulate your ideas? seems to me so , and what I said regarding this "well , if a tiny portion of group A supports group B , then obviously group B is right" . But since youre using this tactic, Im going to do the same.

"A small minority of Americans believe the 9/11 attacks were justified and correct, obviously this means the 9/11 attackers were right and also great friends of the United States"

sounds ridiculous? yeah I thought so , all of a sudden when I flip this dumb tactic on another people it doesn't make much sense

Interesting where you got that from , Ive never heard any Jew consider himself to be racially superior to anyone (and as a Jew,I know a lot more than you about this), and apparently no other people feel entitled to some piece of land in the world....nope the English do not feel entitled to England, and the Chinese don't care about China...

Again , study a bit before you talk.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah but we now have institutions to ensure that a country can't just go and take land as they please. Israel is violating the law there. Unless of course we declare a lawless world where every country can take whatever they want by force without repercutions.

No we don't. The world only takes notice if it's a country important to their interests.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Blame the desensitized herd.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 themajormayor

@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

No you're not. As he said, the word originated from a 19th century German. And it was specifically for Jews. That's the definition. Check a dictionary.

Words lose their meaning if every person would assign different arbitrary definitions to them. Those who believe that Jews are chosen by God are adherents of Judaism in general, Zionist or not. Very few Zionists actually believe that Jews are a superior race.

They are not very intelligent. If you want to talk about an intelligent anti-Zionist then I think Christopher Hitchens is a good choice. I'm not that sure cause I haven't read that much of him. But from what I know he seems intelligent and reasonable.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic

@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@elkoldo said:
@themajormayor said:

@Flubbbs said:

FYI....anti antisemitism relates to Jewish people....not Semitic people in general