LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LittleAngryDog
Member since 2018 • 263 Posts

I do not know guys! But I think I can say that I just love the United States of America. I think it is the best country in the world despite also having its faults. Of course it is a very populous and large country with 320 million people. This creates problems such as violence and poverty. But you still can live well and have a lot of freedom. It's as if I'm referring to a car that is not luxurious but is not poor and ugly. In this car you will have fun. It is beautiful and the cost benefit ratio is great because it gives you a lot of draving without spending gas. And you know what? If you take good care of him you can end up getting rich and buying a luxury car at any time! Just do not be careless otherwise you'll end up with an ugly and dirty car in your hands should you crash and crash.

Do you understand what I mean?

I mean the United States is better off living than in the Netherlands or even in Denmark. However much these two countries are wonderful and the rate of human development is immense. You can have a very good life there. But you will hardly be rich! The USA still the country of opportunity!

Speaking of other characteristics:

I love the English language and being in this forum helps me to practice.

United States is too beautiful. It has deserts, snow-capped mountains, rainforests or semi-arid environments. There are beautiful and mixed women. Black, white, brown, Asian or Latina women. The American lifestyle is cool and buying cars there is cheap !!! Buying car in Portugal is expensive. The same complete model Toyota Corolla of the United States that costs around 22k is costing 45k in Portugal! I do not even want to talk about the price of the same car in Brazil! It's too shameful!

I love the United States! God Bless America! I hope you love, respect, and thank God that you were born in such a wonderful nation. Annually millions of people around the world try to immigrate illegally to the United States, because they know how wonderful this country is!

Feel free to curse me ... I know I'm an idiot!

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Were are you originally from ?

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LittleAngryDog

@thehig1 said:

Were are you originally from ?

Brazil,

Where are you from?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thehig1

@littleangrydog: the UK, can't say I agree but only to the USA once

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LittleAngryDog

@thehig1 said:

@littleangrydog: the UK, can't say I agree but only to the USA once

I'm going to live in England or at least in Portugal by the end of the year. Maybe most at the beginning of next year. I want to get a job in Europe to build a better and more financially stable life. England seems to me a beautiful country.! As much as Portugal!

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LittleAngryDog

@thehig1: Do you like your nation?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

How can anyone be passionate about such a soulless country?

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LittleAngryDog

@ themajormayor : Could you be more specific??

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thehig1

@littleangrydog: it's alright.

I'm aware I'm fortunate there are many worse places to live in the world.

okeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 okeee
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

seems brainwashed. usa is shit

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LittleAngryDog

@okeee said:

seems brainwashed. usa is shit

Why? Where are you from? Did you read my considerations? I'm not saying that USA is a perfect country.

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LittleAngryDog

@thehig1: Brazil is not the worst third world country. There are some very poor third world countries. I have a family of good financial standing here. But I want better opportunities to grow up in a country considered the first world. UK is a great country as well as Portugal. Good salaries and it seems to me to be an organized country. Despite Islamic expansion.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

US is a shit-hole (mainly cos of Trump), the Hollywood A-listers are abandoning the US, and you want to live there lolololol.

Also Denmark doesn't get the happiest nation of citizens for no reason, I think all the Scandinavian countries also rank high.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

Glad you are enjoying it here! Just waiting for winter to be over lol!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55896 Posts

I'm more disappointed in my Countryman as it is here in the U.S. I get that the U.S looks out for itself but at least we should try to help each other out in these hard times. But then again, I rather stay in the U.S then living somewhere else despite I'm going through these hard times.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58155 Posts

I love my country (America), the people and places and so forth, but generally loathe the government (United States), I sort of think of the two as unique aspects of the whole Union.

For example, I could travel from my home in California to Montana and Vermont and New York and meet a large spread of different people with unique backgrounds and see all kinds of amazing countryside. There are people from all sorts of religious backgrounds and they really do get along, racial and ethnic makeups, and so forth.

But, at the same time, if I look at the big picture, I really do not feel happy about the state of the country. No one should starve in the US, no one should go without healthcare...we are a very un-Christian nation for being a Christian nation (in name).

I feel anyone outside the US of A just sees the big picture, and right now it's not too good.

@davillain- said:

I'm more disappointed in my Countryman as it is here in the U.S. I get that the U.S looks out for itself but at least we should try to help each other out in these hard times. But then again, I rather stay in the U.S then living somewhere else despite I'm going through these hard times.

Yeah, for the first time in my life, my view of my peers is almost as low as my view of the government. It's been a rough 21st century; first Bush and his ruining of life, then the potential of Obama but failure to fulfill, now Trump. All we can hope for right now is that America realizes the mistake we made, and Trump continues to be a do-nothing president.

@themajormayor said:

How can anyone be passionate about such a soulless country?

Maybe it's a bad-boy complex? "Oh, I can fix him, I just need time! The USA is a good person on the inside!"

But really, the USA is just going to sleep with you, borrow and eventually steal your car, and eat all the food in your fridge before walking out on you wearing it's leather jacket, tight jeans, and greased hair.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

I'm blessed to be American, it's certainly not as great living here as in the late 20th century, but I've been around the block and wouldn't prefer to live anywhere else. There are a lot of good countries to visit though, and we certainly need to work on improving healthcare issues and gun control.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I spent a good part of my life (both as a navy brat and on my own) in other countries: Japan (my birthplace), South Korea, Spain, Turkey, Philippines, various other locations in Europe....... I still very much prefer to live here in the US.

I don't consider your questions as passion for the US. To me, they're just inquiries. Passion is something a friend of mine displays. I consider him as someone who made it big. He could spend the rest of his life traveling around the world without any worries. Yet, he spends a good part of his free time keeping the place clean by picking up trash along freeways under that desert heat. That's passion.

As for my life here out west, I (and most everybody else I know) concern myself with the local stuff. Washington DC is so far away, it might as well be at the other side of the world and I like it that way. I didn't care much when Obummer was running the place. I don't care much now if Trump is on top. Just stay there at DC and away from here. Life goes on regardless of what happens in DC.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@mrbojangles25: sounds about right

edteach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 edteach
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

We need to stop all immigration. For about 20 years. build a wall and let those here legally assimilate.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

On average in my experience I do not like the people here in the states, although to be fair I might not end up liking people form other countries either I dont know.

I love the nature options though

bfa1509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22  Edited By bfa1509
Member since 2011 • 1058 Posts

@GTR12 said:

US is a shit-hole (mainly cos of Trump), the Hollywood A-listers are abandoning the US, and you want to live there lolololol.

Also Denmark doesn't get the happiest nation of citizens for no reason, I think all the Scandinavian countries also rank high.

The "Hollywood A-listers"? I think you would be surprised how few people would shed a tear to see them go.

As a non-American, I fear how great America will be as a result of Trump. He's repairing the damage caused by the globalist democrats and what's good for America is not good for me generally.

The reason Scandinavian countries rank so high is because of their ridiculously high taxes coupled with high social support and low welfare abuse. They work hard and reap the rewards. However, the immigration problem is doing it's best to tarnish this reputation and I see it first hand.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

The US is a craphole. I would trade my US citizenship for citizenship in any Western European or Scandinavian country in a heartbeat.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@bigfootpart2 said:

The US is a craphole. I would trade my US citizenship for citizenship in any Western European or Scandinavian country in a heartbeat.

I have very seriously considered Canada more than once.

I love the cold, love nature..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#25 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Not that's important but a Toyota Corolla in Portugal costs between 22k and 28k.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

Every place has both good and bad. The US though for most average people is just about the same as anywhere else. Get a job, raise a family, take vacations when you can.

I wouldn't pay much attention to those in this thread that criticize the US since most of them haven't been here or at the very least haven't lived here. Visiting isn't going to give you the answers you seek. If everyone is honest all countries could use some improvements. But being edgy is cool and bashing the US is always edgy....they think.

Anyway good luck.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GTR12

@Arthas045 said:

TC has never been to the US, he's Brazilian moving to Portugal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#28 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I think it depends on where you live in the US. It's an extremely diverse country depending on the location you live in. Your experience in northern Caifornia and southern Alabama would likely be worlds apart. I'm sure you can find areas that would delight you and where you'd feel very comfortable. That's the nice thing about large countries - they are not monolithic.

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DrPickle
Member since 2011 • 370 Posts

Americans don't know there is another world that exist outside the US. Meh, why should they, the rest of the world is all a crap hole anyhow.

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LittleAngryDog

@GTR12 said:
@Arthas045 said:

TC has never been to the US, he's Brazilian moving to Portugal.

Maybe UK

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LittleAngryDog

@phbz said:

Not that's important but a Toyota Corolla in Portugal costs between 22k and 28k.

Sorry! I made a mistake!

https://www.toyota.pt/new-cars/corolla/index/specs

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LittleAngryDog

@bfa1509 said:
@GTR12 said:

The "Hollywood A-listers"? I think you would be surprised how few people would shed a tear to see them go.

As a non-American, I fear how great America will be as a result of Trump. He's repairing the damage caused by the globalist democrats and what's good for America is not good for me generally.

The reason Scandinavian countries rank so high is because of their ridiculously high taxes coupled with high social support and low welfare abuse. They work hard and reap the rewards. However, the immigration problem is doing it's best to tarnish this reputation and I see it first hand.

Beautiful!

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LittleAngryDog

@edteach said:

We need to stop all immigration. For about 20 years. build a wall and let those here legally assimilate.

I'm in favor of building the wall that Trump is building. But I am also in favor of legal immigration as a means of mutual development between citizenship and state. The United States makes billions with immigrant labor. Imagine if all of them were legal and technically qualified. It would be good for anyone who wants to have an opportunity to live in a decent country like the USA and at the same time would contribute to the development of the nation. Anyway ... There are American states that simply love the presence of immigrants even though they are illegal. In Seattle this is almost a tradition.

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LittleAngryDog

@jun_aka_pekto said:

I spent a good part of my life (both as a navy brat and on my own) in other countries: Japan (my birthplace), South Korea, Spain, Turkey, Philippines, various other locations in Europe....... I still very much prefer to live here in the US.

I don't consider your questions as passion for the US. To me, they're just inquiries. Passion is something a friend of mine displays. I consider him as someone who made it big. He could spend the rest of his life traveling around the world without any worries. Yet, he spends a good part of his free time keeping the place clean by picking up trash along freeways under that desert heat. That's passion.

As for my life here out west, I (and most everybody else I know) concern myself with the local stuff. Washington DC is so far away, it might as well be at the other side of the world and I like it that way. I didn't care much when Obummer was running the place. I don't care much now if Trump is on top. Just stay there at DC and away from here. Life goes on regardless of what happens in DC.

Are you Republican?

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LittleAngryDog

@AFBrat77 said:

I'm blessed to be American, it's certainly not as great living here as in the late 20th century, but I've been around the block and wouldn't prefer to live anywhere else. There are a lot of good countries to visit though, and we certainly need to work on improving healthcare issues and gun control.

A disagree about gun control but i believe in improving heathcare inssues!

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LittleAngryDog

@GTR12 said:

Go to Brazil and know the true hell! Absurdly high taxes, crimes everywhere, ignorant people, subject and poorly designed roads full of holes and bad infrastructure! Low salary and low incentive to private initiative. Man ... Brazil needs a Trump and you do not know how much. The closest of this is Jair Bolsonaro. An ex-military man of great honor and with conservative and capitalist thinking. Maybe he can save the country this year. If the leftists do not win again.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GTR12

@littleangrydog: You do realise the US also has taxes, and what's worse is that the prices on products don't include taxes and every state or even city has a different taxable amount, so that 26k car is not really 26k.

Its 26k + tax

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
@littleangrydog said:

Are you Republican?

My voting affiliation as recorded in the DMV is officially as an independent. I've voted either way in the past.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@GTR12 said:

This has to be a f***ing joke. I'm no Trump fan myself, but he's barely been president for more than a year. Sorry, but he's not so bad as to ruin an entire country in a single year. If you stand by your claim that the USA is a shit-hole, then leave the political shit out of it. Never mind Trump. If it's a shit-hole now, then it was a shit-hole before. In his ONE YEAR in office, what exactly did Trump do to make life that much worse for the average American?

Also, f*** Hollywood A-Listers. They abandon countries because they're f***ing rich and have the damn LUXURY of just moving somewhere else. You're gonna base this on what rich-ass Hollywood A-listers do? I recently recall people widely ridiculing Hollywood celebrities for being grossly out of touch with "normal" American life. Some Hollywood celebrity says something about getting in shape by hiring a personal trainer and we laugh at them, but suddenly they move out of the damn country and we're supposed to follow their example? Dude, we're talking about people who can afford to not ever work another day in their lives. How the f*** does what they do have any relevance to the person who's living paycheck to paycheck (or only has a small savings built up)? Yeah, rich-ass people who can afford to never work another day in their lives can PROBABLY just move to a different country just because they hate Trump. That shit works out for the average person about as well as starting off the morning with a caviar and truffle face rub in order to cleanse the pores.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GTR12

@MrGeezer said:
@GTR12 said:

This has to be a f***ing joke. I'm no Trump fan myself, but he's barely been president for more than a year. Sorry, but he's not so bad as to ruin an entire country in a single year. If you stand by your claim that the USA is a shit-hole, then leave the political shit out of it. Never mind Trump. If it's a shit-hole now, then it was a shit-hole before. In his ONE YEAR in office, what exactly did Trump do to make life that much worse for the average American?

Like I said, only cos of Trump and his policies.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
@MrGeezer said:

Also, f*** Hollywood A-Listers. They abandon countries because they're f***ing rich and have the damn LUXURY of just moving somewhere else.

Didn't most of the A-listers say they were just joking about moving elsewhere if Trump won? I mean, they looked dead serious when they blurted it out.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2354 Posts

@littleangrydog: For a first world country, the USA is so backward in a few key areas like religion, healthcare and firearm laws.
It does have some good points to though.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3448 Posts

One day, you might as well immigrate to the USA.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I love it because I'm allowed to offend people and not get thrown into prison for it.

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LittleAngryDog

@omegamaster : This has always been my dream. I wish I could live in the United States someday. But it all depends on how I feel living in Europe. So far it seems more plausible to live in Portugal or England. I'm in a phase of great choices in my life. I'm a little nervous and stressed about it all.

LittleAngryDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LittleAngryDog

@THUMPTABLE said:

@littleangrydog: For a first world country, the USA is so backward in a few key areas like religion, healthcare and firearm laws.

Yeas!

There are some things difficult to change in USA because the country is large and have nothing less than 320 Million people.

But the opportunities that USA bring to immigrants are so great that makes the other problemas practically disappear.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

Imagine being poor in the United States without the fallback option of going home.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@THUMPTABLE said:

At least on the religion front, I think the USA is doing pretty okay. People can talk all they want about the influence of certain religions, but for the most part people are free to practice or not practice any religion they choose. I mean, it's not exactly as if we have laws requiring people to follow this or that religion.

Paco8byu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 Paco8byu
Member since 2010 • 522 Posts

I've lived in South America and Europe for a few years and agree that America is by far the best country! But far from perfect.

Every country has wonderful things about it. A lot depends on your attitude and outlook in life!

Nickolas00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Nickolas00
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

Hi there sorry for spam

Hi my name is Nickolas and i am Gaming/Personality based channel.If you like funny moments,let's plays,try not to laugh,sketches and a lot more cool stuff soon you should check me out !

Watch my latest video and leave a comment bellow and consider Subscribing !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUCC5_RYhL3F63Nw85eNw6A/featured

Thanks for reading i hope to see you in my vidoes soon ;)