Ha Ha The wolverine movie.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kiniky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kiniky
Member since 2009 • 309 Posts

Is it me or did it seem like wolverine was yelling VICTOR!!!!! throughout the whole movie

and wolverine is canadian :o

shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

I haven't seen this movie yet. Hopefully, I'll get to see it soon!

Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts
And a lot of the story takes place in Canada as well.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
Wolverine has always been Canadian. when he was Weapon X it was for the canadian government. when he joined the X-Men the canadian government actually sent Alpha Force after him twice to try and bring him back. And I can only assume on the other point that because sabertooth is his archnemesis and sabertooths name is Victor Creed,maybe that has something to do with it. Have not seen teh movie and do not plan on it.
kiniky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kiniky

Is it a prequal?

swatsickle
yeah it tells us of how he got his adamantium and childhood
swatsickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 swatsickle
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

I might see the movie for the historical background.

Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Roxas12934
Member since 2006 • 1854 Posts

The movie was great. All the unanswered questions in the X-Men movies were told. It was also kinda cool seeing places where ive been in canada. Yay Canada :D

kiniky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kiniky

The movie was great. All the unanswered questions in the X-Men movies were told. It was also kinda cool seeing places where ive been in canada. Yay Canada :D

Roxas12934
VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT *next scene* VICTOR DONT YOU DARE
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Roxas12934
Member since 2006 • 1854 Posts

[QUOTE="Roxas12934"]

kiniky

Yea him yeling victor got annoying after awile lol.

*SPOILER*

I never knew they were borthers though :?. Because in the X-Men movies Victor is Sabretooth.

-Misanthropic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Misanthropic-
Member since 2009 • 3603 Posts

Did anybody else feel the pacing of the movie was a little weak?

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
[QUOTE="mattykovax"]Wolverine has always been Canadian. when he was Weapon X it was for the canadian government. when he joined the X-Men the canadian government actually sent Alpha Force after him twice to try and bring him back. And I can only assume on the other point that because sabertooth is his archnemesis and sabertooths name is Victor Creed,maybe that has something to do with it. Have not seen teh movie and do not plan on it.

It's not Alpha Force, it's Alpha Flight =p
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

-Misanthropic-
Definitely, and that little story Silverfox told to him seemed really out of place. There was no rhyme or reason for it other than to give him his name. No connection to anything else going on whatsoever.
kiniky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kiniky
[QUOTE="jubino"][QUOTE="-Misanthropic-"]

Definitely, and that little story Silverfox told to him seemed really out of place. There was no rhyme or reason for it other than to give him his name. No connection to anything else going on whatsoever.

and will i am was just out of place.
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jubino
[QUOTE="kiniky"][QUOTE="jubino"][QUOTE="-Misanthropic-"]

and will i am was just out of place.

Yeah, so was Blob but I really enjoyed him in the movie.
-Misanthropic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Misanthropic-
Member since 2009 • 3603 Posts

[QUOTE="-Misanthropic-"]

jubino

Glad I'm not the only one :P

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

I might see the movie for the historical background.

swatsickle

That would be a waste of your time. It deviates from its source material.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

[QUOTE="kiniky"][QUOTE="Roxas12934"]

Roxas12934

Yea him yeling victor got annoying after awile lol.

*SPOILER*

I never knew they were borthers though :?. Because in the X-Men movies Victor is Sabretooth.

I don't think they are. In some Marvel UNiverse Wolverine has a brother, but he killed him when he was around 300 years old.

aRE-you-AFraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 aRE-you-AFraid
Member since 2006 • 3234 Posts
Sabretooth is Victor Creed, and Victor is the brother of Logan.
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jubino
Sabretooth is Victor Creed, and Victor is the brother of Logan.aRE-you-AFraid
Well, he is now, but I thought that was a creation of this movie?
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#21 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
[QUOTE="mattykovax"]Wolverine has always been Canadian. when he was Weapon X it was for the canadian government. when he joined the X-Men the canadian government actually sent Alpha Force after him twice to try and bring him back. And I can only assume on the other point that because sabertooth is his archnemesis and sabertooths name is Victor Creed,maybe that has something to do with it. Have not seen teh movie and do not plan on it.th3warr1or

:lol: Wow its been awhile,and you are so right.:lol:
Avatar image for 190586385885857957282413308806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

#22 190586385885857957282413308806
Member since 2002 • 13084 Posts

Roxas12934
I wouldn't say all the answers were given... why is Sabretooth a chewbacca looking moron in X-Men 1? And the way they explained Wolverine's memory loss was one of the biggest cop outs i've ever seen in a movie.
Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

When he finds his misses dead in the forest and holds her body in her arms I was like. "No, you're not going to do it are you? Oh god no! The camera is facing downwards, Oh no he's looking up, he's going to do it!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!" As the camera shoots off into the sky for dramatic effect. Jesus Christ!The ultimate movie cliché! It actually did it! I don't believe it!

I couldn't recover after that, but while I was down the movie kicked me with another, the slow walk with big explosion in the background. I couldn't keep a straight face.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="mattykovax"]Wolverine has always been Canadian. when he was Weapon X it was for the canadian government. when he joined the X-Men the canadian government actually sent Alpha Force after him twice to try and bring him back. And I can only assume on the other point that because sabertooth is his archnemesis and sabertooths name is Victor Creed,maybe that has something to do with it. Have not seen teh movie and do not plan on it.mattykovax

:lol: Wow its been awhile,and you are so right.:lol:

I wasn't going to say anything :P
kiniky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kiniky
[QUOTE="Evil_Saluki"]

When he finds his misses dead in the forest and holds her body in her arms I was like. "No, you're not going to do it are you? Oh god no! The camera is facing downwards, Oh no he's looking up, he's going to do it!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!" As the camera shoots off into the sky for dramatic effect. Jesus Christ!The ultimate movie cliché! It actually did it! I don't believe it!

I couldn't recover after that, but while I was down the movie kicked me with another, the slow walk with big explosion in the background. I couldn't keep a straight face.

it was indeed quite cheesy
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

Evil_Saluki

Rofl, the trailers looked cheesy as hell, and I see that it's for a reason. :lol:

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
The most annoying bit was the yell from baby Wolverine at the start. :x Decent movie all in all though.
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

Evil_Saluki

There are worse clichés. Like the attractive girls who hear a strange noise, then decide to do the logical thing and check to see what it is without turning any lights on while wearing nothing but a towel.