This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xxHUSKERFAN91xx
xxHUSKERFAN91xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xxHUSKERFAN91xx
Member since 2007 • 95 Posts

my favorite prank is when someone is dialing a number on your house phone get on another handset and dial a number while there dialing so it gets a wrong number......the first time i did this it was on accident.....once i got my sister 5 times in a row then she heard me laughing

what are your favs

MarchOfThePigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MarchOfThePigs
Member since 2004 • 1766 Posts

my favorite prank is when someone is dialing a number on your house phone get on another handset and dial a number while there dialing so it gets a wrong number......the first time i did this it was on accident.....once i got my sister 5 times in a row then she heard me laughing

what are your favs

xxHUSKERFAN91xx

huskers hellz yall go big red

GameFreak315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 GameFreak315
Member since 2003 • 28485 Posts
Here's one. You take a whoopie cushion...well, you purchase one. Don't steal it, that's bad. Buy a whoopie cushion, and...well, take it out of the packaging it comes it. So, you take a whoopie cushion...the one you bought, with your money...don't use someone else's money, because then you owe them money...anyways, you take a whoopie cushion, remove it from its original packaging, and...you put it on someone's seat. It's hilarious. But make sure they don't sit on the whoopie cushion. Then it makes this disgusting noise, and it's really embarrassing.
Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts

Here's one. You take a whoopie cushion...well, you purchase one. Don't steal it, that's bad. Buy a whoopie cushion, and...well, take it out of the packaging it comes it. So, you take a whoopie cushion...the one you bought, with your money...don't use someone else's money, because then you owe them money...anyways, you take a whoopie cushion, remove it from its original packaging, and...you put it on someone's seat. It's hilarious. But make sure they don't sit on the whoopie cushion. Then it makes this disgusting noise, and it's really embarrassing.GameFreak315

...Wait a minute!:evil:

herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 herbie12282
Member since 2002 • 2861 Posts
one time my friend who lived across the street from me was acting kind of douchey so we decided to take him down a few notches. he spent all day working in his yard (pruning trees and trimming hedges) and then blew all of us off to go on a date with some skanky chickthat night so we took all the branch trimmings he spent all day collecting, piled them into our cars, drove to the movies where he took his date and completely covered his car with them. When he left the movie theater, he started laughing at his car thinking that it was somebody else's car and then came to the sad realization that it was his. PWNED biatch!!!
fillini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fillini
Member since 2004 • 857 Posts
I once called my friend Amber and left a message to call the police station immediatelyconcerning the accident she was in with her 2 month old honda. i left my cell #. See she went out of state the same day the accident happened andwouldn't get the message till a couple dayslater. It was halarious. Shecalled two days later. I couldn't help but laugh,1st she freaked out, realized it was me, cursed me and then hung up the phone.
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts
Kicking your dog :twisted:
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
My dad thinks it's funny to tape some saran wrap up right outside my bedroom door, so that I walk right the hell into it when I come out of my room in the morning.
FootFetish24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 FootFetish24
Member since 2004 • 736 Posts

My dad thinks it's funny to tape some saran wrap up right outside my bedroom door, so that I walk right the hell into it when I come out of my room in the morning.SmashBrosLegend

i love your dad. owned

Lord_Ahti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lord_Ahti
Member since 2007 • 1262 Posts
connecting a call never gets old ^_^
Avatar image for idreamofzombies
idreamofzombies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 idreamofzombies
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

Ducktape an unsuspecting sleeping person to the floor and waking them up and tell them the house is on fire.

priceless.