Goku Vs Superman(Possible spoilers inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sandeep410
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts

As you know screw attack had released goku vs superman death battle video. You should watch it below if you havent before reading spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

As you know in this video goku was severly underpowered and made to be like a complete idiot than he already is. I personally didnt liked video bec it was way too much in favour of superman. What you guys think was it fair battle and who should have won

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
Sandeep just make a search for old threads on this topic and knock yourself out. Go away.
sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sandeep410
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts

If you dont wana post GTFO

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I saw that video a while ago and it upset me. As you said, they underpowered Goku and made him seem like a fool. Regarding Goku's intelligence, it's not low, but appears to be so because of his child like demeanor, but he's actually a good tactician when it comes to fighting. In terms of raw power, I'd say that Goku is stronger, but because Superman is invulnerable, Goku would have to drain his energy reserves before Supes gives out and has to get a recharge from the Sun. So, beating Supes would be a matter of endurance, because Goku certainly has the strength.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
Oh boy, this subject again! What an original thread!
heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts
Seeing as Goku was pretty much immortal at the end of GT, I'd say Goku would easily win.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BluRayHiDef

Seeing as Goku was pretty much immortal at the end of GT, I'd say Goku would easily win.heeweesRus

GT is not cannon. 

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]Seeing as Goku was pretty much immortal at the end of GT, I'd say Goku would easily win.BluRayHiDef

GT is not cannon. 

Even if we don't include GT, Goku would still win. Though Vegeta wipes the floor with both.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

hong kong phooey can stomp both those wussies at the same time.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]Seeing as Goku was pretty much immortal at the end of GT, I'd say Goku would easily win.heeweesRus

GT is not cannon. 

Even if we don't include GT, Goku would still win. Though Vegeta wipes the floor with both.

Goku is canonically stronger than Vegeta. Goku ascended to SSJ3, but Vegeta did not. If I recall correctly, Vegeta even admitted that Goku was stronger while observing SSJ3 Goku battle Kid Buu.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#12 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Superman destroys easily.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
Superman is pretty much invincible outside of a very rare set of circumstances. Goku is pretty tough too, but he isn't invincible, so I'm going with superman, unless Goku happened to have some kyrptonite on hand.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Kakakarot Kake is much tougher than Superman.

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
i know who won the battle. it was not fair imo.
HongKongPooey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HongKongPooey
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
WTF hong kong fooey would die
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cain006

WTF hong kong fooey would dieHongKongPooey
Nah he just needs to consult the Honk Kong book of kong fu.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts
superman can't be hurt unless there is kryptonite on the scene so of course goku would loose in a fair fight.
DevilishStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DevilishStyles
Member since 2010 • 766 Posts

Goku would never, could never, and will never defeat Superman in a fight.

Just to debunk a few things about Goku being more strong than Superman; that is just silly. We're talking about the Man of Steel; the man that held a black hole in his hands, juggled planets, and destroyed an entire vacant solar system with a sneeze. Goku? He's an alien sure, but not only does this guy rarely ever fight his battles alone with 0 interference, but he never been shown to have outstanding feats of strenght on the caliber of Supes'. 

Goku isn't smart enough to know Kyrponite is the weakness, nor does any DBZ fighter have that knowledge in the first place. Also Goku is a fighter of honor and respect and wouldn't want to fight dirty IF we made this more hypothetical.  

If we compare both at their strongest points, Goku's Super Saiyan 3 form against Superman Prime would be even more unfair as the latter is omipotent and a god by definition. 

The Screw Attack fight was a poorly done, but the end result would still be the same, faster, and worser than anyone could anticipate. This is coming from a guy who has been a DBZ fan since age 3 and still am til this day. I just cringe when I hear dumb weeaboos and those who do NOT know the Man of Steel spout crap that makes me regret being a fan in the first place. This is worse than the argument of Batman > Every super hero when logically speaking and canonically speaking, he would lose a fight with 95% of all heroes. 

TL;DR Goku is powerful, but nowhere near the strenght of Superman. He would throw a punch, realize what mistake he has made, concede and just fool around and ask Superman about his life and why he is this colossal entity. 

Alpha_S_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Alpha_S_
Member since 2007 • 395 Posts

I can't vote against Superman - he's pretty much indestructible and just comes up with new abilities whenever the writer wants to.  He can also fly so fast he can reverse the rotation of the Earth and travel back in time some how.  Superman does not follow the laws of physics, he makes up new ones as he goes along.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Why is this even a discussion? Superman would take down Goku AND the HULK together. Kratos would 1v3 them all

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cain006

I can't vote against Superman - he's pretty much indestructible and just comes up with new abilities whenever the writer wants to.  He can also fly so fast he can reverse the rotation of the Earth and travel back in time some how.  Superman does not follow the laws of physics, he makes up new ones as he goes along.

Alpha_S_

He didn't reverse the rotation of Earth. He was going so fast that time reversed, that's why Earth was spinning the wrong way.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#23 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19688 Posts

Superman was beaten to a pulp by Muhammad Ali, a mere human...

600px-SvA_full.png

supermanko_custom-32c8844630db428995d15e

All Goku would have to do is teleport Superman to a planet far away from a yellow sun... And if Superman was beaten so badly by Muhammad Ali, just imagine the beating that Goku would give him...