Generous Rich People?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 LionWarrior28
Member since 2013 • 88 Posts

I know this might be a pointless and stupid question to ask, but is there any nice genuine people who are rich who are generous out there?

Unfortunately every rich person I have met has been an asshole and no matter how much I proved myself to them that whatever cause I wanted them to donate to was worth it they let their greed consume them.

Just recently I had met supposedly some rich kid on here on Gamespot and he said he would donate to me 1 hundred thousand dollars but never did, I told him what the money was for and he said it was a good cause but obviously never sent me the money -_- So most likely I was duped…Its the internet tho right? So you cannot trust anyone really lol.

Is there any rich generous people here on Gamespot that are real that will be willing to donate to a good cause? If so please get ahold of me lol jk but seriously you get what I mean.

Any of you guys met good rich people who aren't greedy? I'd love to hear your answers xD

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

You got to be kidding. Give us your pitch for the donation. Then we can judge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#3 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@lionwarrior28: I met a rich lady once who bought me my first cell phone, my first computer and helped me pay for my first programming course. When I turned 18, her husband offered me his BMW Z3 (which I refused...yeah, I know...). They were plenty nice to me and never asked for anything in return.

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LionWarrior28

@korvus: That is awesome, glad they treated you well :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@lionwarrior28: Yeah, at that time we barely had money to eat, no money for hot water or public transportation. The husband from that couple used to be really poor as well, now he has companies, a 12 bedroom house and 9 cars in the garage, so they decided to give me a hand. Think they payed for half my college, all in all...if it wasn't for them I wouldn't even have been able to start.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#6  Edited By turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

What? Of course there are.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

depends on the cause, no good cause worth a damn only needs $100K

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

I know of one, but otherwise there aren't many of them. I visited a rich family once and man were they ignorant on people in general. Might be because they live in their own bubble

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LionWarrior28

@korvus: Thats incredible, thank you for sharing this story with me

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LionWarrior28

@The_Last_Ride: That sucks sorry to hear and true they do tend to live in their own bubble.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Black Shelton and countless others. You really think some kid on gamespot who says they will give you 100k actually has 100k. TC you really need to get out of the public school system it's clearly failed you.

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LionWarrior28

@ferrari2001: Hahaha bro I don't go to public school I was homeschooled for like 10 years then went to College and graduated so yeah xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@lionwarrior28: No problem. Glad to be able to let you know that there are still nice, generous people out there =)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@lionwarrior28 said:

@The_Last_Ride: That sucks sorry to hear and true they do tend to live in their own bubble.

Well they had 8 cars, a mansion, 2 big as yachts, a guest house. Well you get the idea

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LionWarrior28

@The_Last_Ride: Yup I get the idea hahaha

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Of course there are.

Source: Personal experience

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Last_Ride

@BranKetra said:

Of course there are.

not all of them are though

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

@lionwarrior28 said:

@ferrari2001: Hahaha bro I don't go to public school I was homeschooled for like 10 years then went to College and graduated so yeah xD

So even worse, your parents failed you.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@BranKetra said:

Of course there are.

not all of them are though

One can say the same about the financially disadvantaged.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

You believed some random person on the internet would give you $100,000?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts
Loading Video...

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@lionwarrior28 said:

Just recently I had met supposedly some rich kid on here on Gamespot and he said he would donate to me 1 hundred thousand dollars but never did, I told him what the money was for and he said it was a good cause but obviously never sent me the money -_- So most likely I was duped…Its the internet tho right? So you cannot trust anyone really lol.

Is there any rich generous people here on Gamespot that are real that will be willing to donate to a good cause? If so please get ahold of me lol jk but seriously you get what I mean.

Aren't you the same guy who insulted all mods and users around here in filthy language over a dead woman troll thread some time back and got suspended for it ? Surprised your account still exists.

I'll never be paying any cent for guys like you nor should anyone TBH.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By indzman

@Iszdope said:

@indzman: Careful bro, he's a master ninja. Haven't you seen his vids?

Gold.

Fvck him. Couldn't report nor deal with this asshat as thread got locked by mods. Called out and insulted many mods and users here very badly last time , don't fall for this guy dopey. Present thread seems like a scam bait.

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LionWarrior28

@SaintLeonidas: They didn't fail me how dare you -.- Not everyone can find a good job you know

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@thegerg said:

What "good cause" do you want people to donate to?

Good cause = his wallet

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LionWarrior28

@indzman: Wow man you know what thats harsh, first off I never insulted any dead women nor would I EVER do such….way back when I made a thread here about a girl named Kaila Mendoza who killed two girls while she was under the influence in a horrific car crash….I made that thread to not insult anyone but rather bring up the issues because it made a lot of headlines and to me it was an important subject to talk about. Now to people like you it might not be but thats ok everyone has their opinion but you can't slam me just for my opinion, this is america, you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.

The thread was taken down cus it got very heated and people were trolling/attacking me and I was not pleased with how the mods here dealt with it but it had to be taken down anyhow because it was getting out of hand.

I'm not a scammer, you don't know me so please don't act like you do and I'm not here looking for money cus if I was I would tell you to donate me your money if you are rich but am I doing that? No I'm not….I'm simply bringing up a topic that is very much close to reality, I wanna hear people's stories so I can more understand how rich people are thats it.

I just want to have an intellectual discussion with people.

Don't turn this into a shit storm when there is no need to…I don't take idle threats lightly.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

I think in general, rich, upper class people have a certain "air" about them. Many are snobbish, and treat others like they are beneath them. My wife works in a bank and has told me stories about the "high profile" clients that have 6 figures in their personal checking accounts and how they treat the tellers at the bank - like bastards. I can tell you from attending private school, that the "rich kids" were real pricks too. I don't know what money does to people that makes act like asshats, but personal net worth does not make them any better than anyone else.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By indzman

@lionwarrior28 said:

@indzman: Wow man you know what thats harsh, first off I never insulted any dead women nor would I EVER do such….way back when I made a thread here about a girl named Kaila Mendoza who killed two girls while she was under the influence in a horrific car crash….I made that thread to not insult anyone but rather bring up the issues because it made a lot of headlines and to me it was an important subject to talk about. Now to people like you it might not be but thats ok everyone has their opinion but you can't slam me just for my opinion, this is america, you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.

The thread was taken down cus it got very heated and people were trolling/attacking me and I was not pleased with how the mods here dealt with it but it had to be taken down anyhow because it was getting out of hand.

I'm not a scammer, you don't know me so please don't act like you do and I'm not here looking for money cus if I was I would tell you to donate me your money if you are rich but am I doing that? No I'm not….I'm simply bringing up a topic that is very much close to reality, I wanna hear people's stories so I can more understand how rich people are thats it.

Don't turn this into a shit storm when there is no need to…I don't take idle threats lightly.

You were yourself trolling , begging for attention / money and insulted users and mods around here when confronted.Served you right they locked your thread.

You don't take idle threats lightly ? Show me what you can do, i'm here.

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LionWarrior28

@indzman said:

@lionwarrior28 said:

You were yourself trolling , begging for attention / money and insulted users and mods around here when confronted.Served you right they locked your thread.

No I was not….I don't want money or attention….the mods here are irresponsible, you are the troll, and trolls are allowed here I am not trolling anyone.

How would you feel if your daughter or friend or family member died because of a drunk driver? You tell me that buddy….and when it happens you come back to me and tell me how you feel cus I have had many friends who died because of people drunk driving in car crashes so don't you EVEN DARE try to claim I am a troll, how dare you.

You might as well accuse the media of being trolls too and the family for covering the Mendoza case or even talking about it….you don't know how they feel, you don't know what they are going thru so don't even try to think you do.

I will not respond to your defaming and insulting comments anymore cus I refuse to fuel your hatred for me that is totally misplaced.

Goodbye

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By indzman

@lionwarrior28 said:

@indzman said:

@lionwarrior28 said:

No I was not….I don't want money or attention….the mods here are irresponsible, you are the troll, and trolls are allowed here I am not trolling anyone.

How would you feel if your daughter or friend or family member died because of a drunk driver? You tell me that buddy….and when it happens you come back to me and tell me how you feel cus I have had many friends who died because of people drunk driving in car crashes so don't you EVEN DARE try to claim I am a troll, how dare you.

You might as well accuse the media of being trolls too and the family for covering the Mendoza case or even talking about it….you don't know how they feel, you don't know what they are going thru so don't even try to think you do.

I will not respond to your defaming and insulting comments anymore cus I refuse to fuel your hatred for me that is totally misplaced.

Goodbye

I never went insulting you or trolling you in your original thread , had no idea who even the girl was , you insulted me without any reason for just commenting in that thread. I do wish you enjoy your stay in gamespot and have good discussions with fellow peers. Keep your calm and think if you are insulting the wrong people who never insulted you in first place. Thats all.

P.S - Saying the mods here are irresponsible is again blaming others without actually judging yourself.Think about it if you want to enjoy your stay and get along with everyone even mods around here.

LionWarrior28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LionWarrior28

@indzman:

@indzman said:

@lionwarrior28 said:

@indzman said:

@lionwarrior28 said:

Goodbye

I never went insulting you or trolling you in your original thread , had no idea who even the girl was , you insulted me without any reason for just commenting in that thread. I do wish you enjoy your stay in gamespot and have good discussions with fellow peers. Keep your calm and think if you are insulting the wrong people who never insulted you in first place. Thats all.

P.S - Saying the mods here are irresponsible is again blaming others without actually judging yourself.Think about it if you want to enjoy your stay and get along with everyone even mods around here.

Bro I don't even remember that ok that was months ago I'm sorry if you felt insulted and I truly do apologize if I said something wrong.

Best wishes….

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By indzman

@lionwarrior28 said:

@indzman:

@indzman said:

@lionwarrior28 said:

@indzman said:

@lionwarrior28 said:

Goodbye

Bro I don't even remember that ok that was months ago I'm sorry if you felt insulted and I truly do apologize if I said something wrong.

Best wishes….

Its all good now. Best wishes to you too ...

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

Yeah but they aint that rich