GameSpot is Hiring - Social Media Producer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Do you love video games? Are you social media junkie? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then GameSpot wants YOU!

The Social Media Producer at (GameSpot.com) is responsible for developing and maintaining GameSpot’s presence on Facebook.com. Using our Facebook channel, the Social Media Producer will be tasked with cultivating a strong and consistent brand voice for GameSpot.com. This role will also have strong focus and influence over our Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram accounts.

The Social Media Producer's main focus will be on Facebook’s day-to-day editorial schedule and long-term content planning across all of our social channels. The candidate will help create a unique voice for the brand and become the primary resource of social media best practices for GameSpot’s staff. Ability to think creatively, effectively collaborate with peers, and teach best practices will be critical in this role. Please be sure to include your personal social handles and your favorite video games in your resume/cover letter.

Click here to apply.

D-MonDRV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 0

#2 D-MonDRV
Member since 2002 • 9267 Posts

Interested.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

cool

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#4 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Sounds like a waste of human life.

BattleStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By BattleStreak
Member since 2016 • 1763 Posts
@SolidSnake35 said:

Sounds like a waste of human life.

What?

Anyway, I'm actually interested in this OP.

EDIT: Oh, wait. I just realized this is an old thread. I don't know if the job is still open, but anyway, sorry for accidentally bumping it.