Gamefly have you tried it??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts
Has any one it OT tried gamefly.. is it a good service? I tried posting this in genral game disscusion... but it was up for 2 hours with no anwser....
4StringSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 4StringSamurai
Member since 2008 • 277 Posts

I've used it before, it took a week to two weeks for each game and alot of them froze on me due to all the scratches.

alot of the times the games would get lost in the mail as well, if that happens you need to file a report at game fly and hope they believe you otherwise you pay for it.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts
There is no such thing here where I live. So no.
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bsman00

I've used it before, it took a week to two weeks for each game and alot of them froze on me due to all the scratches.

alot of the times the games would get lost in the mail as well, if that happens you need to file a report at game fly and hope they believe you otherwise you pay for it.

4StringSamurai

Really i look at the FAQ and it said if its lost in the mail, you are not responsible

-Dark-Rain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Dark-Rain-
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I have not tried it. I am going to though. My freind uses it and he says it is pretty good. He gets games in about 3-5 days and well you can borrow it as long as you want. To borrow 2 games is 22 dollars a month. You can borrow 3 and 4 but that cost more and is when your acount is good.
NinjaBrownie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#6 NinjaBrownie
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts
Yup- I've been a member for almost two years now, and it saves you a lot of money. If a game is damaged you just send it back and they will send you a new one. I never had any problems with it except one time they sent me the wrong game, but they e-mailed me saying they were sorry. I was tired of paying $60 for a game that I didn't like, so I just rent em to see if I do, then buy them. It's really great if you want to play a game that you can't find anywhere.:P
cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts

I've heard they're decent. I wish Netflix would rent games, then I could cut all ties from BlockBuster.

My local BlockBuster doesn't rent newly released games anymore. They just sell them. Maybe after tha game has been out for 6 months will they start renting.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I just signed up for the free trial yesterday, so I don't know...but from what I've heard, it kinda depends on where you live since Gamefly only has 4 shipping centers in the country and it might take a while for you to get a game.
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bsman00
Cool thanks guys :D
tsduv21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points