Friend possibly hiding posts from me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jashley2687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashley2687
Member since 2016 • 17 Posts

This girl from church posted a picture on twitter of her and another girl from my small group hanging out, but whats weird is she doesnt usually post pictures on twitter usually she posts them on instagram or Facebook, and she didnt post this picture on instagram or Facebook. She knows I am a friend of her on facebook and instagram but I am not following her on Twitter so I dont think she knows I have a Twitter. Why would she post the picture on Twitter instead of Instagram or Facebook? Do you think she was trying to hide the post from me thinking I wouldnt see it because she thinks I dont have Twitter?

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts

You're reading too much into it. What exactly would she be hiding from you? It's just a picture with one of her friends.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@jashley2687 said:

This girl from church posted a picture on twitter of her and another girl from my small group hanging out, but whats weird is she doesnt usually post pictures on twitter usually she posts them on instagram or Facebook, and she didnt post this picture on instagram or Facebook. She knows I am a friend of her on facebook and instagram but I am not following her on Twitter so I dont think she knows I have a Twitter. Why would she post the picture on Twitter instead of Instagram or Facebook? Do you think she was trying to hide the post from me thinking I wouldnt see it because she thinks I dont have Twitter?

Hang yourself, there goes away your "existential" problem.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I don't think this girl can read your mind.

Avatar image for BabyPulpFiction
BabyPulpFiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 BabyPulpFiction
Member since 2013 • 246 Posts

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, why do you give a sh*t? This is such a petty problem. Travel, read a book, worry about something significant.

omotih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By omotih
Member since 2015 • 1556 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

I don't think this girl can read your mind.

I know she can ...

on topic: yeah, there is nothing like finding that two week old my space account of your girlfriend and her staus is set to 'single' ... priceless

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Get a Twitter account
Stalk her there too
Problem solved :)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

First world problems....teen drama....take your pick.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Her life doesn't revolve around you m8.

omotih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 omotih

@johnd13 said:

true ... but it occurs to me women always want to be filled up with something, so to speak ... may it be thoughts, feelings or something else ...

this is close to how the male and female principle in general works, mathematicaly said, male principles purpose is to penetrate and fill while the female principles purpose is to be filled ...

since the female is represented in the circle, wich is also the devine and resting principle and the male is symbolised in the line and therefore representing the active and sinful principle this corresponds with the role of the human male being an hunter and gatherer and the human female wich is the keeper and manager of the hunted goods ...

intelectual this relation is reversed ofc since the female needs to achieve her role as well as the male needs an opposite inside himself to the violence and tension of the hunt (waves make me feel peaceful)

thats why the boys color during childhood should be blue and the girls color should be red

so like the sun in our solarsystem is filled up with stardust and was ignited at some point and is now creating matter inside and spreading it as well as its heat into the cold void around it ... the same can happen to humans living on earth ...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44559 Posts

people post pictures online in hopes to get laid and people hang out in church groups typically not to

omotih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 omotih

@lamprey263 said:

people post pictures online in hopes to get laid and people hang out in church groups typically not to

except the priest ...

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

@omotih said:
@johnd13 said:

true ... but it occurs to me women always want to be filled up with something, so to speak ... may it be thoughts, feelings or something else ...

this is close to how the male and female principle in general works, mathematicaly said, male principles purpose is to penetrate and fill while the female principles purpose is to be filled ...

since the female is represented in the circle, wich is also the devine and resting principle and the male is symbolised in the line and therefore representing the active and sinful principle this corresponds with the role of the human male being an hunter and gatherer and the human female wich is the keeper and manager of the hunted goods ...

intelectual this relation is reversed ofc since the female needs to achieve her role as well as the male needs an opposite inside himself to the violence and tension of the hunt (waves make me feel peaceful)

thats why the boys color during childhood should be blue and the girls color should be red

so like the sun in our solarsystem is filled up with stardust and was ignited at some point and is now creating matter inside and spreading it as well as its heat into the cold void around it ... the same can happen to humans living on earth ...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

the problems folks have these days....

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

This thread looks like I seen it before with the same problem and it got locked. Hmmm somethings off here.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ninjastar
Member since 2003 • 9589 Posts

@chaoscougar1 said:

Get a Twitter account

Stalk her there too

Solid advice.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@zeroyaoi said:

You're reading too much into it. What exactly would she be hiding from you? It's just a picture with one of her friends.

Agreed, if its just one picture, and it only happened that one time, talk about a big overreaction lol.

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts

@Toph_Girl250: I believe we've been had by op. I think its a bot. =O

Three threads about the same thing. And hasn't bothered to reply to anyone.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@ninjastar said:
@chaoscougar1 said:

Get a Twitter account

Stalk her there too

Solid advice.

Good with the ladies ya know ;)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@omotih: Seriously dude. It's 2016. Keep up.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

@omotih said:
@johnd13 said:

What the **** are you talking about?