FBI releases Hillary Email Report. Wow.

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SarahF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SarahF
Member since 2015 • 182 Posts

In a few years emails will be birtherism all over again. They will keep bringing it up, and we will just smile, pat them on the head, and say "whatever you say champ, whatever you say".

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23890 Posts

@sarahf said:

In a few years emails will be birtherism all over again. They will keep bringing it up, and we will just smile, pat them on the head, and say "whatever you say champ, whatever you say".

The email scandal is already birtherism 2.0.

Same stubborness, intellectual dishonesty and willful ignorance driving it too.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts
@Maroxad said:
@sarahf said:

Since you are equating this to the birth fiasco, are you saying she is completely innocent and free of wrong doing when it comes to this email scandal/fiasco? Just a witch hunt, huh? Zero basis for concern and investigation?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@Maroxad said:
@sarahf said:

Since you are equating this to the birth fiasco, are you saying she is completely innocent and free of wrong doing when it comes to this email scandal/fiasco? Just a witch hunt, huh? Zero basis for concern and investigation?

Yes.

She hasn't been SOS since Early 2013.

I'm more concerned with Trumps multiple Fraud Lawsuits, his Rape Investigations, and his past conviction and settlements of discriminatory behavior.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Solaryellow

@Nuck81 said:

Yes.

I'm more concerned with Trumps multiple Fraud Lawsuits, his Rape Investigations, and his past conviction and settlements of discriminatory behavior.

Whether or not you realize it, it says a lot about your character when you cavalierly excuse lying based on which candidate is doing it. Although I shouldn't be surprised I still am when it comes to certain individuals forgiving her actions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:

Yes.

Whether or not you realize it, it says a lot about your character when you cavalierly excuse lying based on which candidate is doing it. Although I shouldn't be surprised I still am when it comes to certain individuals forgiving her actions.

And yet, here you are, doing exactly the same thing.

I guess our characters are the same.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

When the alternative is Trump, there is nothing that anyone can post to derail the Hillary train.

Trump made an ass of himself in Mexico, he's an international joke.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@Solaryellow:

It is a witch hunt and the matter was settled. Time to move past that. Her character is no worse than Donald Trump's and it's positively ridiculous how much some of you beat up on her and completely ignore the multitude of character flaws that Trump has.

They both have serious character flaws, but the bottom line is she has the capability of being a positive and effective president. He doesn't. In 4 years we can see where things stand and who else is running for office, but for now her stability in the White House is the important thing to have.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@AFBrat77 said:

@Solaryellow:

It is a witch hunt and the matter was settled. Time to move past that. Her character is no worse than Donald Trump's and it's positively ridiculous how much some of you beat up on her and completely ignore the multitude of character flaws that Trump has.

They both have serious character flaws, but the bottom line is she has the capability of being a positive and effective president. He doesn't. In 4 years we can see where things stand and who else is running for office, but for now her stability in the White House is the important thing to have.

She is a career crook and liar, not a character flaw. She is running for president for her own self interest as she has done for every political post she ever held.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Solaryellow

@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:

Yes.

I'm not excusing a career politician for lying unlike you who is defending her actions by mentioning Trump. She's a proven liar no matter how difficult it is for you to muster the fortitude required to admit such. The F.B.I. said she lied yet you still excuse it.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@AFBrat77: I'm 100% amazed at how utterly blinded Hillary voters are, perhaps brainwashed? How is she fit to be president? Because she's been in politics for a long time? By that reasoning I'm fit to be a F1 driver because I've been driving for a long time. I can't stand the sheer amount of stupidity shown by both sides during this election.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Solaryellow

@vfighter said:

@AFBrat77: I'm 100% amazed at how utterly blinded Hillary voters are, perhaps brainwashed? How is she fit to be president? Because she's been in politics for a long time? By that reasoning I'm fit to be a F1 driver because I've been driving for a long time. I can't stand the sheer amount of stupidity shown by both sides during this election.

That's actually a decent analogy you made.

People do not understand time does not make one qualified. How well you performed a position should hold merit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:

Yes.

I'm not excusing a career politician for lying unlike you who is defending her actions by mentioning Trump. She's a proven liar no matter how difficult it is for you to muster the fortitude required to admit such. The F.B.I. said she lied yet you still excuse it.

Your Character is so poor.

Excusing one politician for lying while criticizing the other.

Pitiful.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

@topgunmv said:

Some of the devices that had access to her emails were destroyed with hammers? Thefuq?

At this point Hillary could probably run over a baby and nobody would care.

Not when she's running against the worst person in the world.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Solaryellow

@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:

Pitiful.

I should have expected such a response since the lack of critical thinking and obvious hypocrisy go hand and hand with ole Hildog supporters especially when backed against the wall with verifiable facts. Defend her at all costs. She's not wrong because that guy did something else! Does that about sum up her supporters?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:

Yes.

Pitiful.

He's right though.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

Nothing really new there actually. Apparently also not a new event since Colin Powell told her how to get around it. Nothing really to see here. Generally though if caught people are cautioned and told not to do it again. Nothing shows any intent to pass on the information.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:

Pitiful.

I should have expected such a response since the lack of critical thinking and obvious hypocrisy go hand and hand with ole Hildog supporters especially when backed against the wall with verifiable facts. Defend her at all costs. She's not wrong because that guy did something else! Does that about sum up her supporters?

And Trump lies. I take it you are voting for a third candidate cause if not you're just being a hypocrite.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Solaryellow

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

And Trump lies. I take it you are voting for a third candidate cause if not you're just being a hypocrite.

You can try asking for my opinion about the other candidate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:

Pitiful.

Again, If you support Trump then by your very own standards, your character is the same as mine.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Is Hilliary the first slimy eel of a politician that people have experienced?

It seems like some peoples innocence/ignorance of politics have recently been taken

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Solaryellow

@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Solaryellow said:

Pitiful.

Again, If you support Trump then by your very own standards, your character is the same as mine.

My character would be questionable (like yours) if I excused Trump for lying or doing something unethical/immoral/questionable because someone else acted in a similar manner. Hell man, children use that excuse to get away with or justify actions.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

Plus, she coughed today.

Clearly not presidential material.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

No need. Did you understand my post?

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Now China is going to take us over, that's how bad this is. But no. Even Snowden couldn't hurt America's little security blanket, there is nothing to fear but irrational fear.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Solaryellow

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

No need. Did you understand my post?

Something tells me you don't understand or haven't followed the scope of this discussion which is why you need some clarification.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

What's your take on trump, solar?

Is he more or less fit to be president?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:

Something tells me you don't understand or haven't followed the scope of this discussion which is why you need some clarification.

I'm talking to you....not your other conversations and your reply was not in the scope of THAT discussion. You must need clarification.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Solaryellow

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

I'm talking to you....not your other conversations and your reply was not in the scope of THAT discussion. You must need clarification.

You are not following otherwise you wouldn't equate some mythical hypocrisy in voting for him with someone who has excused one's actions due to the actions of another and, might I add, answered in the affirmative when asked if she is an innocent person caught up in a witch hunt. You'd have an actual point if I'd be so bold as to excuse any lie he has uttered from his mouth because she lied. Please pay attention.

@dave123321

Trump is putting on somewhat of a ruse and while he might be sincere in some of his positions, he is performing and knows exactly what will fire up the people. Looking back upon those who have run for office and have won office, he is as fit as the rest of them. Politics should teach you that no matter how small and minor of a comment, it will be exploited. That's just how it goes. If you are from the states you will have seen the anti Trump ad showcasing his non pc actions. Specifically, he says "I'd bomb the shit out of them." Considering his opponent is a war hawk, comments like that do not alarm me. When he says "I know more than the generals" I'm not alarmed either because he is playing those who have absolutely zero faith in the Democrats when it comes to the failed policy on ISIS. Politics is the worst game one can play because the goal posts are constantly moving. Sincerity and honesty are in short supply. Ideally though, we'd have two other candidates who are genuinely good for the country rather than what has become the norm: Voting for the lesser of two evils.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#81 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@CommandoAgent:

USA should care what the unpopular president of Mexico thinks if we want them to pay for the wall. If they don't and they already stated that they won't, guess who's left with the bill? Rhymes with boo.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

if you guys don't like Hillary you should have gone and voted for Bernie Sanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5e9044657a310
@Solaryellow said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

Sincerity and honesty are in short supply.

You just excused Trumps lying.

You have terrible character.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#84 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

@zaryia said:

You guys still on about "OMG THE e-mails!"? lmao.

Trump is done. Time to cut him up and serve him with some biscuits.

So you would rather have someone who has being careless and mentally unstable like Hillary to win?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#85 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

if you guys don't like Hillary you should have gone and voted for Bernie Sanders

I think what a lot of people are missing in this whole shitstorm is that Bernie was not a serious candidate at any point. His foreign policy knowledge was shown to be suspect time and time again, his economic policies, while exhibiting well intent, were based in a fantasy land as well. He aligned himself with a ton of dipshit millenial groups who want to silence free expression, and seemed to be banking on people not realizing his striking deficits.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Maroxad
@hillelslovak said:
@lamprey263 said:

I think what a lot of people are missing in this whole shitstorm is that Bernie was not a serious candidate at any point. His foreign policy knowledge was shown to be suspect time and time again, his economic policies, while exhibiting well intent, were based in a fantasy land as well. He aligned himself with a ton of dipshit millenial groups who want to silence free expression, and seemed to be banking on people not realizing his striking deficits.

While I do agree with the foreign policy (though not as bad as Clinton's) and potentially siding with the regressive left.

His economic policies have worked fairly well in the nordic countries. Obamacare is incredibly inefficient compared to the single payer system.

Edit: His stance on nuclear power and GMO labelling is also questionable. As far as I am concerned, he is only one step above clinton, which by all means, is still pretty low. Both beat Trump though... shudders.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#87 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

Trumps a racist wanna be dictator with an big ego, hes dangerous because he doesn't care about what his actions will do to the rest of the world. Hilary on the other hand doesn't understand email technology too well so she lied a few times to cover up her lack of knowledge of the security risk.

Really though, i rather have a person who made a few mistakes but is overall a good person and stable, than a maniac who wants to become a more powerful dictator than adolf hitler.

Whenever you hear Trump speak, all he talks about is bombing people, invading, destroying things and stealing and exploiting the weak. Sounds like a great person to be in charge of the most important country in the world. I don't think he understands if he acts like a dictator he will be seen as one and eventually will have to answer for his crimes.

You can't convince these trump people that he's dangerous. Just remember if he becomes president that the world tried to warn you. Hopefully he won't start a world war before they can impeach or arrest him for warcrimes or just excessive incompedence.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#88  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19514 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@hillelslovak said:
@lamprey263 said:

While I do agree with the foreign policy (though not as bad as Clinton's) and potentially siding with the regressive left.

His economic policies have worked fairly well in the nordic countries. Obamacare is incredibly inefficient compared to the single payer system.

The UK has that too. The NHS is the largest and oldest single-payer health system in the world. Public healthcare works.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@Yams1980:

Well said, especially about e-mail technology. I've always believed the same thing. Basically, as a boomer in her late 60's she just wasn't well-versed in e-mail technology, and she lied to cover up her lack of knowledge of the security risks, which she thought was covered by what Colin Powell told her.

I bet any of the hypocrites here in OT would have lied also to protect themselves if they were honest with themselves. A mistake for sure, but certainly nothing intentional and unforgivable. She isn't this horrible person people here make her out to be. Unfortunately lying in that situation is especially prevalent in your typical ambitious politician. But most people by nature will try to cover up a mistake that could get them in trouble.

And this should have ceased to be an issue once the FBI concluded the matter. But a lot of people are fooled by Republican fodder that keeps pressure off a Republican candidate who doesn't have any detailed ideas of his own and just puts everything under his secret plan umbrella to make America great. We are supposed to buy into that plan, that only he, an unstable narcissist with average intelligence, can fix America's problems. No. People, Trump is just winging it!

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#90  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

Under ordinary circumstances, we would need serious repercussions...but Trump cannot become president. I'll be voting for Clinton in November, because the alternative is just something that cannot happen.

On a separate not entirely, if there is anyone here who doesn't believe politicians break the law all the time, well...I've got ocean front property in Utah to sell you.

A man that is pro nationalism, anti trade sanctions, protectionist, pro-american can't possibly be president

While a criminal, murdering, traitorous anti-human globalist zealot is the safe choice. Hillary said from her own mouth the White House takes orders from the CFR. Hillary cares about Hillary and that's it, the only person in the world she cares about is her name.

I'm not pro Trump I'm not American but the idea that Hillary cares about the country is literally insane. She sold secrets to other countries many times and there are thousands of deleted emails detailing her illegal behavior but it didn't have classified at the top so no big deal... oh wait it did have the C because they don't say classified? So she's completely full of shit? Aww ok.

Confirmation bias? You guys are fucking nuts, tens of thousands of pieces of damning evidence and none of you retards care. All you do is repeat what the TV says.... bubububu Hillary said she's innocent. Ok, must be true, no way a career lawyer and politician trained in lying in both careers would ever lie, never. Take the confirmation bias and shove it, freaking hypocrites.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

Republicans have been creating and attacking the evil cartoon version of Hillary for 25 years, only to be made complete fools of by her each and every time. Normal Americans already don't take the Republican party seriously, and they're not going to start any time soon.

Hillary Clinton is the only qualified candidate in this race.

So we're ignoring tens of thousands of pieces of evidence? Politicians saying "I'd be in jail if I did what you did" to Hillary are just crazy? Every single accusation made about her ever is a "cartoon version" by "complete fools"? There's zero chance a politician and lawyer would ever lie? She's infallible because of her seniority in government?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Maroxad

@robokill said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

Under ordinary circumstances, we would need serious repercussions...but Trump cannot become president. I'll be voting for Clinton in November, because the alternative is just something that cannot happen.

On a separate not entirely, if there is anyone here who doesn't believe politicians break the law all the time, well...I've got ocean front property in Utah to sell you.

A man that is pro nationalism, anti trade sanctions, protectionist, pro-american can't possibly be president

While a criminal, murdering, traitorous anti-human globalist zealot is the safe choice. Hillary said from her own mouth the White House takes orders from the CFR. Hillary cares about Hillary and that's it, the only person in the world she cares about is her name.

I'm not pro Trump I'm not American but the idea that Hillary cares about the country is literally insane. She sold secrets to other countries many times and there are thousands of deleted emails detailing her illegal behavior but it didn't have classified at the top so no big deal... oh wait it did have the C because they don't say classified? So she's completely full of shit? Aww ok.

Confirmation bias? You guys are fucking nuts, tens of thousands of pieces of damning evidence and none of you retards care. All you do is repeat what the TV says.... bubububu Hillary said she's innocent. Ok, must be true, no way a career lawyer and politician trained in lying in both careers would ever lie, never. Take the confirmation bias and shove it, freaking hypocrites.

And this is why its best only to leave the law to the professionals.

Anyone who takes the law at face value doesnt understand the legal system. Plain and simple. Taking the law at face value, you might assume Hillary is a criminal, but if you actually look into the freakin' legal system. You will see how Hillary dodged a bullet.

Hillary didnt break the espionage act, that act has concerned itself with intent for a long time now.

I dont like it, but facts are facts. You are dead wrong in nearly your entire post. With the only thing that is likely correct is Hillary is doing this for herself.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@robokill said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

And this is why its best only to leave the law to the professionals.

Anyone who takes the law at face value doesnt understand the legal system. Plain and simple. Taking the law at face value, you might assume Hillary is a criminal, but if you actually look into the freakin' legal system. You will see how Hillary dodged a bullet.

Hillary didnt break the espionage act, that act has concerned itself with intent for a long time now.

I dont like it, but facts are facts. You are dead wrong in nearly your entire post. With the only thing that is likely correct is Hillary is doing this for herself.

Of course not. The internet is full of basement dwelling law professionals and PhD scientists. The experts simply can't be right.

Honestly, if there was ANYTHING damning the GOP would nail her down with it. She had over HALF of the entire political and legal spectrum combing for anything that could either put her away or disqualify her chances at the presidency. The FBI, headed by a Republican at that, wouldn't even press charges. So we're left with two scenarios:

1) There wasn't anything illegal or damning found so no one could legally kill her political career.
2) Republicans are the most incompetent bunch of legal and political professionals ever seen, considering their inability to stop Hillary with all this 'damning' evidence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#96 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@Maroxad said:
@hillelslovak said:
@lamprey263 said:

The UK has that too. The NHS is the largest and oldest single-payer health system in the world. Public healthcare works.

Where Bernie erred, however, was pretending all the healthcare would not cost anything. This really put me off.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Maroxad

@Jag85 said:
@Maroxad said:
@hillelslovak said:
@lamprey263 said:

Yeah, the UK's isnt bad. Pretty good actually.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Yeah, the UK's isnt bad. Pretty good actually.

Meanwhile ours heads towards an inevitable crash unless we get cost growth in line with wage growth and inflation.

As damning as the current cost to benefit ratio is, it's still getting worse.