FBI releases Hillary Email Report. Wow.

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-notes/index.html

Read the whole thing.

Man I don't even know where to start.

@bmanva as somebody who worked with security, what do you think of all of this?

Man, it's scary how bad this is.

#2 Posted by dave123321 (35400 posts) -

Golly gee **** oh my oh man oh holy shit oh wow wow wow

#3 Posted by sonicare (56836 posts) -

So it was colonel mustard in the kitchen with the wrench? Fascinating!

#4 Posted by Archangel3371 (28534 posts) -

Oh mah gawd! I don't even know where to start! Oh the humanity! Will someone please think of the children!?

#5 Edited by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@sonicare: LOL

#6 Edited by R3FURBISHED (12408 posts) -

Under ordinary circumstances, we would need serious repercussions...but Trump cannot become president. I'll be voting for Clinton in November, because the alternative is just something that cannot happen.

On a separate not entirely, if there is anyone here who doesn't believe politicians break the law all the time, well...I've got ocean front property in Utah to sell you.

#7 Edited by Nuck81 (7750 posts) -

LOL

This doesn't even reveal anything that hasn't already been discussed.

I'm far more concerned about how Trump pussed out in front of the entire country of Mexico, and then lied directly to American Citizens about how he didn't puss out.

The Phukkin President of Mexico was literally making fun of Trump as he stood right there and he didn't even know.

Even Trumps handlers are commenting on how the whole thing sort of backfired.

#8 Posted by Shewgenja (21456 posts) -

And somehow, the republican party and its constituency managed to run a candidate so unfit for the office that they are handing her the election. Gard bless murica and all that stuff.

#9 Posted by topgunmv (10776 posts) -

Some of the devices that had access to her emails were destroyed with hammers? Thefuq?

At this point Hillary could probably run over a baby and nobody would care.

#10 Posted by SOedipus (11577 posts) -

"Mrs Clinton said she didn't recall receiving any specific instruction on handling classified material. She said she thought the "(c)" in several emails could have been a paragraph listing format. She said she didn't "pay attention" to classification levels, instead treating all classified material "seriously". During her tenure as secretary, she used 13 mobile devices. Some were destroyed, but others couldn't be located. There was indication that unknown parties tried to gain access to her email server and one case where an email account belonging to a Bill Clinton staffer may have been successfully "compromised". Mrs Clinton also regularly brought her Blackberry phone into secure State Department locations - a violation of department policy. Mrs Clinton has made her experience and competency key components of her campaign pitch to voters. This FBI report won't help her make that case."

lol

#11 Posted by mrbojangles25 (44371 posts) -

Welcome to Birthergate 2.0: stupid to begin with, proven pointless with five minutes...but talked about forever for some reason.

Only difference here is that while I can laugh at people who think Obama is Kenyan, I just get annoyed with people that are trying to make a big deal about this.

Let it go...

#12 Posted by fenriz275 (2146 posts) -

@Shewgenja: I've said this before that if they'd nominated anyone else other than Trump, Carson, or Cruz this election would be effectively over but they had to pick one of the few people who could actually lose an election to Hillary Clinton. Now on top of that Trump has pretty much guaranteed the republicans have lost the hispanic vote for a generation like Goldwater lost them the black vote. If it wasn't for the obscene amount of gerrymandering by gop state legislatures they'd be an afterthought as a political party.

#13 Posted by Nuck81 (7750 posts) -

Mexican Government gives Trump the Middle Finger

What a "Deal Maker"

#14 Posted by byof_america (1937 posts) -

Favorite thing to come out of all this:

#15 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: denial is strong with you

#16 Edited by mrbojangles25 (44371 posts) -

@n64dd said:

@mrbojangles25: denial is strong with you

yeah I've had to suffer fools for quite some time now, sometimes ignorance is bliss :D

#17 Posted by Jag85 (13627 posts) -

@Nuck81 said:

What a "Deal Maker"

Trump's entire foreign policy basically boils down to making threats to other countries.

#18 Posted by CommandoAgent (1703 posts) -

I will take my chances with Trump then Hillary.

@Jag85 said:
@Nuck81 said:

What a "Deal Maker"

Trump's entire foreign policy basically boils down to making threats to other countries.

You must be new to politics have you seen Hillary's foreign policy?

Here's the checklist.

-Threaten Russia and China

-Impose a No Fly Zone in Syria to support our Jihadist buddies.

-Support the Saudis agaisnt the rebels in Yemen.

-Continue to support TPP.

Oh and yeah Hillary threaten Russia and China with military responses over the hack. And honestly who cares what a unpopular Mexican president thinks of Trump?

#19 Edited by CommandoAgent (1703 posts) -

@Nuck81 said:

What a "Deal Maker"

Ah thats how you leftists try to clean up after Hillary? what a typical response.

#20 Edited by Nuck81 (7750 posts) -

@CommandoAgent said:
@Nuck81 said:

What a "Deal Maker"

Ah thats how you leftists try to clean up after Hillary? what a typical response.

Naw man, that's how other countries clean up Trumps bullshit.

With a big Phuck You

#21 Edited by Jag85 (13627 posts) -

@CommandoAgent said:

@Jag85 said:
@Nuck81 said:

What a "Deal Maker"

Here's the checklist.

Oh and yeah Hillary threaten Russia and China with military responses over the hack. And honestly who cares what a unpopular Mexican president thinks of Trump?

I'm afraid you're the one who must be new to politics if you have no clue about your own man's foreign policy...

Trump's checklist:

-Threaten Mexico

-Threaten China and Japan

-Threaten Arab countries

-Bomb Syria and Iraq

-Threaten to bomb North Korea

Trump is a crackpot. He has no clue about foreign policy. If he had his way, he'd happily nuke other nations and trigger World War III.

#22 Posted by Gaming-Planet (20032 posts) -

Totally fit for president.

She said she would obliterate Iran and go to war with Russia. Sounds good to me.

#23 Posted by CommandoAgent (1703 posts) -

@Jag85 said:
@CommandoAgent said:

@Jag85 said:
@Nuck81 said:

What a "Deal Maker"

Here's the checklist.

I'm afraid you're the one who must be new to politics if you have no clue about your own man's foreign policy...

Trump's checklist:

-Threaten Mexico

-Threaten China and Japan

-Threaten Arab countries

-Bomb Syria and Iraq

-Threaten to bomb North Korea

Trump is a crackpot. He has no clue about foreign policy. If he had his way, he'd happily nuke other nations and trigger World War III.

"Hillary has no clue about foreign policy"

There you go.

"-Bomb Syria and Iraq"

LOL yeah And Hillary just recently Threaten Russia and China and Hillary is unfit to lead.

"If he had his way, he'd happily nuke other nations and trigger World War III."

If anyone would be willing and happily nuke other nations and trigger World War III that would be Hillary.

#24 Posted by GameboyTroy (9159 posts) -

You guys must vote for Hillary. Trump is bad for this world.

#25 Posted by AFBrat77 (26738 posts) -

@GameboyTroy:

Yep, gonna stick with Hillary. Trump is too racist, too clueless, too narcisist, and too impulsive to ever be president of the United States. Adding ultra-conservative judges to the Supreme Court would be another strike against him.

#26 Posted by jasean79 (2593 posts) -

It's incredible to read how many voters will choose a candidate purely on the fact that they despise the other. That logic defeats the whole purpose of voting. Instead of picking out the faults of the candidate you dislike, why not do a little research into the policies of the candidate you're voting for and tell us what about them makes them fit for the presidency?

If you walk into that booth on election day and you can't provide any of the info above, then you shouldn't be voting at all.

#27 Posted by PraetorianMan (1977 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 said:

Welcome to Birthergate 2.0: stupid to begin with, proven pointless with five minutes...but talked about forever for some reason.

Only difference here is that while I can laugh at people who think Obama is Kenyan, I just get annoyed with people that are trying to make a big deal about this.

Let it go...

Birthergate 2.0 is the whole schpeal about Clinton's health, not this. This actually is more serious, but nowhere near as serious as conservatives would like it to be.

#28 Posted by Elaisse (521 posts) -

Man I wish I could get away with 1 percent of what she does. But my ass would of been locked up in jail for a few life sentences.

#29 Posted by Nuck81 (7750 posts) -

@Elaisse said:

Man I wish I could get away with 1 percent of what she does. But my ass would of been locked up in jail for a few life sentences.

Have you ever gotten in trouble for having your own email?

#30 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (10948 posts) -

By all means don't stop the Email Gate train. Its done wonders for the GOP over the last year.

#32 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@Nuck81 said:
@Elaisse said:

Was he ever SOS dealing with top secret documents?

#33 Posted by Elaisse (521 posts) -

@Nuck81 said:
@Elaisse said:

If it was classified and I miss handled it I sure as hell would.

#34 Edited by Z00M4 (114 posts) -

I don't even have to read it to know it's just another distraction. The Illuminati know Hillary sucks so they have to come up with things like Pokemon Go, killing Prince, email scandals, The Olympics, and Colin Kaepernick sitting down during the National Anthem to keep us disillusioned to the fact that Hillary is not fit to lead people to a bright future. All to keep us in the dark, just like the night sky.

#35 Edited by Solaryellow (5165 posts) -

@z00m4 said:

I don't even have to read it to know it's just another distraction. The Illuminati know Hillary sucks so they have to come up with things like Pokemon Go, killing Prince, email scandals, The Olympics, and Colin Kaepernick sitting down during the National Anthem to keep us disillusioned to the fact that Hillary is not fit to lead people to a bright future. All to keep us in the dark, just like the night sky.

A distraction is not what it needs to be if your average American was able to multi-task when it comes to relevant matters at hand. Far too many can be manipulated extremely easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
#36 Posted by deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d (7914 posts) -

In any employment you can't screw around with emails interns get fired for that.

#37 Posted by Nuck81 (7750 posts) -

@Elaisse said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Elaisse said:

Condi and Powell did the same thing.

But it wasn't blown up because they weren't attacked with a political agenda for the last 30 years.

#38 Edited by Maroxad (15287 posts) -

Same old, same old. Though that hammer thing was hilarious... damn the incompetence.

@Nuck81 said:
@Elaisse said:
@Nuck81 said:
@Elaisse said:

Condi and Powell did the same thing.

But it wasn't blown up because they weren't attacked with a political agenda for the last 30 years.

Yeah, they weren't and there was a good reason for that.

Gross Negligence wont get anyone arrested, at most it will result in loss of clearance and possibly loss of career. The only people who think Hillary should have been locked up over this, are people who don't understand the law, usually with a bad case of Dunning Kruger. Working at security does not make you a legal expert, and you surely dont know more about US law than the FBI.

18 U.S.C. has for decades now concerned itself with intent.

#39 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@Maroxad: It does make me an expert when part of my degree deals with cyber laws/criminal justice.

You're still clueless on this one. Anybody with half a brain knows it wasn't negligence...but even it was it can result in job termination, or prosecution for the full extent of the law. She signed waivers just like everybody else stating this, therefore she agreed to it.

They have shit on Comey because any other firm this would be going to court.

#40 Posted by mattbbpl (17464 posts) -

@n64dd: part of my degree deals with corporate law and cyber security laws as well. It doesn't make me a lawyer.

#41 Edited by Maroxad (15287 posts) -

@n64dd said:

@Maroxad: It does make me an expert when part of my degree deals with cyber laws/criminal justice.

You're still clueless on this one. Anybody with half a brain knows it wasn't negligence...but even it was it can result in job termination, or prosecution for the full extent of the law. She signed waivers just like everybody else stating this, therefore she agreed to it.

Just what I said before. Dunning Kruger effect in action. Thanks for proving my point :) Getting some basic introductionary stuff to it does not make you an expert. Especially since what you do state is completely contradictory to what ACTUAL legal experts say.

Hillary's case was a case of negligence and incompetence from her, there is no evidence to prove otherwise. And negligence cannot lead to prosecution in the vast majority of cases. Exceptions include the military. And Military law does NOT apply to Clinton.

#42 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@mattbbpl said:

@n64dd: part of my degree deals with corporate law and cyber security laws as well. It doesn't make me a lawyer.

You understand procedure though and the waivers we have to sign when dealing with security and THE PENALTIES that come with violating those waivers.

#43 Posted by mattbbpl (17464 posts) -

@n64dd: You understand what the SOS signed? Better than the experts who have weighed in on the matter?

#44 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@mattbbpl said:

@n64dd: You understand what the SOS signed? Better than the experts who have weighed in on the matter?

Yes. My company deals with government contracts. You believe lawyers are always right and honest? I bet they would have loved you as a juror on the OJ trial.

#45 Posted by mattbbpl (17464 posts) -

@n64dd: And yet nothing you've stated indicates that you have an understanding of what the SOS signs and the ie penalties better than the experts. You just keep stating your own experiences in vague terms, but you are not the SOS.

#46 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (10948 posts) -

@Maroxad said:
@n64dd said:

Just what I said before. Dunning Kruger effect in action. Thanks for proving my point :) Getting some basic introductionary stuff to it does not make you an expert. Especially since what you do state is completely contradictory to what ACTUAL legal experts say.

Hillary's case was a case of negligence and incompetence from her, there is no evidence to prove otherwise. And negligence cannot lead to prosecution in the vast majority of cases. Exceptions include the military. And Military law does NOT apply to Clinton.

Indeed, its almost bordering on delusional at this point. Him, and most other Trump supporters on this forum, are suffering from the most obscene case of confirmation bias I've ever seen. No matter how much data they're provided with they seem to grow more entrenched in their belief of Hillary's wrong doings. They seem to move mountains just to find any type of story or article that will solidify their predispositions.

#47 Edited by ad1x2 (7728 posts) -

You're preaching to the choir in your posts against Hillary, since everybody that thinks she isn't fit to be president is already going to agree with you, while everyone else dismisses the posts.

The people that already think she broke the law will agree and will post how if it were anyone else, they would be behind bars. On the other side of the room, everyone else will either say you are wrong and this is just a witch hunt by Republicans to give Trump a chance, or you will have people that acknowledge that what she did was wrong, but to them Trump is so bad that they would rather vote for Hillary anyway despite what she did just to keep Trump out of office.

The chances of Trump winning are extremely low, so hopefully Hillary doesn't make the same security mistakes she did as SOS, since as president, she would have access to even more classified information than she did in her previous position.

#48 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

@mattbbpl: Do not have to be an expert to understand what waivers say. It's pretty straight forward.

#49 Edited by Zaryia (9653 posts) -

You guys still on about "OMG THE e-mails!"? lmao.

Trump is done. Time to cut him up and serve him with some biscuits.

#50 Edited by Maroxad (15287 posts) -

@zaryia said:

You guys still on about "OMG THE e-mails!"? lmao.

Trump is done. Time to cut him up and serve him with some biscuits.

If I were Trump (which is to say, I also inherited his massive insecurity). I would drop out of the race, and spin the whole thing as I was doing a nationwide Third Wave experiment, and use my rise as an argument as a warning to America. Trying to completely deny my own loss while still looking like a winner. Trump managed to fool a lot of people with his anti establishment rhetoric and america first rhetoric as well. He can probably fool them with this too.

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Maroxad said:
@n64dd said:

Indeed, its almost bordering on delusional at this point. Him, and most other Trump supporters on this forum, are suffering from the most obscene case of confirmation bias I've ever seen. No matter how much data they're provided with they seem to grow more entrenched in their belief of Hillary's wrong doings. They seem to move mountains just to find any type of story or article that will solidify their predispositions.

You could say I was part of the Hillary for Prison crowd. Granted, I waited for actual confirmation before assuming that she was a criminal, and I was always more tongue in cheek with my position.

However, when I was proven wrong, instead of jumping to conspiracy theories like certain other people did. I decided to do my freakin' homework, and learn why he argued for what he did. As an engineer in training, I know where my field of specialization is, as well as my bounds. I do not assume that I am an expert in fields outside those bounds.

Shame, they are so blinded by their own confirmation bias, they cannot admit to being wrong, despite being proven as much. In another thread, some guy was basically arguing "laws are subjective, therefore Hillary is a criminal" and "the spirit of the law", yet any spirit of the law would be unconstitutional and thus immediately shut down. When nobdoy bought into his asinine "logic, he called me naive.