Famous Quotes that Pertain to your Life, Right Now.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KcurtorMas
Member since 2009 • 1484 Posts

"Life is what hapens to you while youre busy making other plans" ~~John Lennon

I wish other people I know and care about could see the wisdom in this statement.

People my age are so busy trying to get to where they need to be in life a few years down the road, and dont take the time to appreciate life RIGHT NOW. Stop making plans. Stop wishing that everything will fall into place just the way you want it, because 9 times out of 10, itdoesnt happen. Nothing goes according to plan!! Its not supposed to!! Such is LIFE!!!

Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts
"don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in australia" - some guy on my english class door :P I just think of this when i'm stressed and it helps me realise how petty my foibles are :D
fantom513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 fantom513
Member since 2008 • 222 Posts

Hmm a quote that pertains to my life...

"I think I left my wallet in my other onesie" ~J.D. from Scrubs

No I'm jk.

I would have to say a quote that really pertains to my life would be

"Never take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive." ~Ferris Bueller

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
"Game over man!! GAME OVER!!" that guy from aliens or "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." -Albert Einstein
KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KcurtorMas
[QUOTE="fantom513"]

I would have to say a quote that really pertains to my life would be

"Never take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive." ~Ferris Bueller

Nice. I like that one. Ferris Beuller, youre my Hero.
Avatar image for deactivated-5985f1128b98f
deactivated-5985f1128b98f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5985f1128b98f
Member since 2007 • 1914 Posts

Life is a marathon, not a sprint, so pace yourself.

As to the John Lennon quote and your original post: You can't quit making plans entirely. Its all about balance. You need to look ahead and think about where you want to be and how you are going to get there. Just be sure you make room in life to enjoy the journey along the way.

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
"Do what you love or die unhappy" is one of my favourites. You're gonna be miserable unless you're doing what you love.
KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KcurtorMas

Life is a marathon, not a sprint, so pace yourself.

As to the John Lennon quote and your original post: You can't quit making plans entirely. Its all about balance. You need to look ahead and think about where you want to be and how you are going to get there. Just be sure you make room in life to enjoy the journey along the way.

collegeboy64

Agreed. Balance is definitely necessary. Its when your life in the present becomes drowned out by your hope of the future, that you need to take a step back,and appreciate the little things.

Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

I'm in a world filled with morons. My quote.

gamedude2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gamedude2020
Member since 2004 • 3795 Posts

"if your going through hell, keep going" winston churchill.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

"That's when she said I don't hate you, but I just want to save you while there is still something left to save...

That's when I told her I love you girl but I'm not the answer to the questions that you still have"

nohabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 nohabs
Member since 2004 • 10796 Posts

Two powerful and useful quotes:

When you come to a fork in the road, take it

Age doesn't matter unless you're cheese

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
"Give a ****? I dont know what a **** is to give it"- eminem
NaiveChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NaiveChild
Member since 2008 • 416 Posts

"I feel it is my duty to look to the verbal and artistic expression of others so that I may vainly attempt to define my life in the present moment by but a loose correlation between someone else's view of their life and my opinion of my own." - NaiveChild

KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KcurtorMas

"I feel it is my duty to look to the verbal and artistic expression of others so that I may vainly attempt to define my life in the present moment by but a loose correlation between someone else's view of their life and my opinion of my own." - NaiveChild

NaiveChild
There's no reason to downplay our appreciation of a good thought, and nobody is attempting to define their life by them. Youre attempt at acting above others for having a different approach to Life corresponds with your username quite nicely.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
The quickest way out is through.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

"Life is all about experiences and creating memories."

"It's being said that she's a slut ... that she's a thief of other women's husbands, that she did it for money."

"I like when a guy makes me feel like a woman and a little girl at the same time."

"When a girl goes bad--men go right after her."

"You are the beauty and color in this black and white world."

NaiveChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NaiveChild
Member since 2008 • 416 Posts

[QUOTE="NaiveChild"]

KcurtorMas

There's no reason to downplay our appreciation of a good thought, and nobody is attempting to define their life by them. Youre attempt at acting above others for having a different approach to Life corresponds with your username quite nicely.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem insulting. I'm just sick of seeing people quote others when they could come up with a more meaningful thought on their own. People need to learn how to trust themselves, which is not to say that everyone who quotes doesn't. It's just the case sometimes.

And I'm not sure I'm trying to act above others just by giving my opinion, but I do hope my approach to life corresponds with my username, given that that's the whole idea.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
I drink, therefore I am.
cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts
  • "When I'm tired and my workout is done, I envision my opponent doing one more, so I do one more. Then I envision my opponent smiling, packing his bag and going home. Then I do one more."
  • "Sometimes that girl you couldn't get is better left uncaught, because you might catch something better."
  • "Just Do It"
Tim_Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Tim_Q
Member since 2005 • 1963 Posts

Those who have done nothing with their lives are not qualified to judge those who have done little

The most common thing in this world is an unsuccessful person with talent

The one thing a person will never forgive you for is success

To forgive is human, to forget is foolish

MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts

Doesn't really matter if they were good boobs or not. You ALWAYS watch the boobs and THEN leave.Ever found yourself in a nasty nudie bar and wanted to leave? Go ahead and leave. But DO NOT leave just before the stripper shows her boobs. If you managed to stay there for ten minutes, you can sit there for another 30 seconds in order to see boobs. Then you can leave on a high note. Even if the boobs weren't good, you can leave KNOWING that the boobs weren't good. As opposed to leaving mere seconds before the boobs were revealed, and having to wonder if you would have seen good boobs if only you'd stayed for another 15 seconds. It's just like the TV commercials for AIDS tests say..."The worst part is not knowing." And the same applies here. MrGeezer
MrGeezer is a good man :|

I think this goes to everything in the world beside boobs.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]Doesn't really matter if they were good boobs or not. You ALWAYS watch the boobs and THEN leave.Ever found yourself in a nasty nudie bar and wanted to leave? Go ahead and leave. But DO NOT leave just before the stripper shows her boobs. If you managed to stay there for ten minutes, you can sit there for another 30 seconds in order to see boobs. Then you can leave on a high note. Even if the boobs weren't good, you can leave KNOWING that the boobs weren't good. As opposed to leaving mere seconds before the boobs were revealed, and having to wonder if you would have seen good boobs if only you'd stayed for another 15 seconds. It's just like the TV commercials for AIDS tests say..."The worst part is not knowing." And the same applies here. MrLions

MrGeezer is awesome.I love his rants and lifelessons.
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts
[QUOTE="MrLions"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]Doesn't really matter if they were good boobs or not. You ALWAYS watch the boobs and THEN leave.Ever found yourself in a nasty nudie bar and wanted to leave? Go ahead and leave. But DO NOT leave just before the stripper shows her boobs. If you managed to stay there for ten minutes, you can sit there for another 30 seconds in order to see boobs. Then you can leave on a high note. Even if the boobs weren't good, you can leave KNOWING that the boobs weren't good. As opposed to leaving mere seconds before the boobs were revealed, and having to wonder if you would have seen good boobs if only you'd stayed for another 15 seconds. It's just like the TV commercials for AIDS tests say..."The worst part is not knowing." And the same applies here. Lto_thaG

MrGeezer is awesome.I love his rants and lifelessons.

Not using MrGeezers life lessons and teachings in your life is like killing a kitten.
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
"The world will look up and shout, 'Save us!', and I'll whisper, 'No.'." - Rorshach
Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#26 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts

"there is a life out there and it's gonna be mine" 3 doors down

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts
"The world will look up and shout, 'Save us!', and I'll whisper, 'No.'." - Rorshachenterawesome
You must be tall.