Fall clothing styles? Back to school!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scarker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Scarker
Member since 2008 • 1433 Posts
Unless you're a dropout or out of school, most people will be wearing brand-spankin' new clothes. So what style of clothing are you going to wear? Are you going casual with a graphic tee and jeans? Or a polo and shorts? Or are you going to wear a sari like the majority of us? No, but seriously watchu' gonna on?
Immortalica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Immortalica
Member since 2008 • 6309 Posts
Band shirts and tight pants!
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts
I wear an uniform.
mtcoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mtcoola
Member since 2005 • 1282 Posts

Todays my first day of school and i am wearing

nice blue jeans from aeropostale, a plain black tee with a giant face of charlie brown on it (a shirt i made) and black and white pumas

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts
I've got to where a uniform (Blue polo with my school's name on it, Kahki pants, and brown shoes). I can't stand it.
Shadow2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Shadow2k6
Member since 2005 • 2283 Posts
Hurley black shorts and DVS white t-shirt.
Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts

the jesus tunic is the only way to go .........

like the guy in this video at 0:22

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLELoVlJyWo&feature=related

:|

NearTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NearTheEnd
Member since 2002 • 12184 Posts
The same clothes as always, just with more beer stains.
yayyfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 yayyfood
Member since 2007 • 213 Posts
regular fitting clothes. im getting tired of seeing guys with tight pants, especially ones who do it just because everyone else does it. i mean for gods sake just let that dumb fad die already
2good2betrue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 2good2betrue
Member since 2006 • 7791 Posts
Tight shirts to show of the guns 8)
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
The same clothes.
jazznate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jazznate
Member since 2008 • 1202 Posts

The same clothes as always, just with more beer stains.NearTheEnd

Yea man, I'm too broke to buy new clothes and it's not like I'm going to grow out of them anytime soon.

gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gasmaskman
Member since 2005 • 3463 Posts
Thinkin' of shopping at the Buckle; some nice stylish clothes, though not too expensive. I wear band shirts pretty much exclusively but I don't really want to do that anymore. I want to mix it up.
GreatDecay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GreatDecay
Member since 2006 • 624 Posts

regular fitting clothes. im getting tired of seeing guys with tight pants, especially ones who do it just because everyone else does it. i mean for gods sake just let that dumb fad die alreadyyayyfood

Tight pants have been around since the 50s. I don't think it's a fad. Just because it died out in the 90s everyone hates to see it come back.

Shadow2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Shadow2k6
Member since 2005 • 2283 Posts

[QUOTE="yayyfood"]regular fitting clothes. im getting tired of seeing guys with tight pants, especially ones who do it just because everyone else does it. i mean for gods sake just let that dumb fad die alreadyGreatDecay

Tight pants have been around since the 50s. I don't think it's a fad. Just because it died out in the 90s everyone hates to see it come back.

It needs to die again.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
get the hannah montana stuff its in sale... heh jk and umm sucks man this year my senior year my school is enforcing school uniform what kinda crap is that eh?
Avatar image for guitargoddess17
guitargoddess17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 guitargoddess17
Member since 2007 • 1333 Posts

Unless you're a dropout Scarker

Why is every single thread tonight reminding me that I dropped out :cry:

Calypto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Calypto
Member since 2008 • 732 Posts
A mix between some cool tees and some nice blouses. :)
ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
regular fitting clothes. im getting tired of seeing guys with tight pants, especially ones who do it just because everyone else does it. i mean for gods sake just let that dumb fad die alreadyyayyfood
Errr, does this count as tight? I dunno, I am not a fan of baggy pants one bit, I like a little bit of slack in the legs so that they are not skin tight but I would rather have them tighter than flying all over the place and having to always mess with them when sitting down and running and whatever else. For me, usually it is a pair of jeans or Khaki slacks with a t-shirt(a nice one, not an old rag type), sweater or hooded sweatshirt once fall starts hitting and then finally sweaters in the winter along with long sleeves and whatnot.
ds360fn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 ds360fn
Member since 2006 • 1184 Posts

plaid shirts

everyone in my school is pretty much gangster, so i'm sticking out by being one of the few people who wear plaid shirts...

kinda like this but not such tight pants, i wear slim fitting pants but not that tight haha..

Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Magna_Man109
Member since 2005 • 5527 Posts

[QUOTE="yayyfood"] I dunno, I am not a fan of baggy pants one bit, I like a little bit of slack in the legs so that they are not skin tight but I would rather have them tighter than flying all over the place and having to always mess with them when sitting down and running and whatever else. For me, usually it is a pair of jeans or Khaki slacks with a t-shirt(a nice one, not an old rag type), sweater or hooded sweatshirt once fall starts hitting and then finally sweaters in the winter along with long sleeves and whatnot.ice_radon

I like baggy pants, but the SAGGING pants are too much. I like the waist and legs being a little loose but not so loose that they are riding down my ass...

L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts
I will be wearing the same shirts i have been wearing for the past 2 years :) ... i dont grow any more :(
DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts

Im wearing the exact same clothes I wore last year. Why? Because they still fit great, I still like them, and I don't see the point in wasting money on clothes I don't need, when I can waste it on better stuff instead.

As for what im wearing though, polos, jeans, and a pair of all-white K-swiss.

CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CruxisXIII
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
do What shoes do you guys wear? I don't know what to wear and I don't want lame shoes.
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Magna_Man109
Member since 2005 • 5527 Posts

do What shoes do you guys wear? I don't know what to wear and I don't want lame shoes.CruxisXIII

Lame shoes? Wear what you like, that looks and feels good. I usually wear AF1's or Pumas but for work I have been wearing my New Balance shoes, very comfortable.

Avatar image for guitargoddess17
guitargoddess17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 guitargoddess17
Member since 2007 • 1333 Posts

[QUOTE="CruxisXIII"]do What shoes do you guys wear? I don't know what to wear and I don't want lame shoes.Magna_Man109

Lame shoes? Wear what you like, that looks and feels good. I usually wear AF1's or Pumas but for work I have been wearing my New Balance shoes, very comfortable.

I usually go Etnies but I just bought some new Nikes. They're comfy :D

yayyfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 yayyfood

[QUOTE="yayyfood"]regular fitting clothes. im getting tired of seeing guys with tight pants, especially ones who do it just because everyone else does it. i mean for gods sake just let that dumb fad die alreadyice_radon
Errr, does this count as tight?

*pic*

I dunno, I am not a fan of baggy pants one bit, I like a little bit of slack in the legs so that they are not skin tight but I would rather have them tighter than flying all over the place and having to always mess with them when sitting down and running and whatever else. For me, usually it is a pair of jeans or Khaki slacks with a t-shirt(a nice one, not an old rag type), sweater or hooded sweatshirt once fall starts hitting and then finally sweaters in the winter along with long sleeves and whatnot.

nah im talking about the people who do it just because they see everyone else doing it, if a person likes the way tighter fitting clothes feel then thats fantastic. i wear clothes that i like the way it feels on me. nothing baggy nothing way to tight.

yayyfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 yayyfood

[QUOTE="yayyfood"]regular fitting clothes. im getting tired of seeing guys with tight pants, especially ones who do it just because everyone else does it. i mean for gods sake just let that dumb fad die alreadyGreatDecay

those arent the people im talking about. i USED to wear pretty tight jeans but they did something to one of the nerves in my thigh and i couldnt feel a thing. so now im forced to wear less tight jeans although they arent baggy of anything.im talking about the people who do it just to fit in, the ones who go from trend to trend based on everyone else, tools pretty much. maybe its cuzz your not in high school and arent around them:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
Slender fitting black jeans, a nice black and gold graphic'd white T, a white, blue and black striped hoodie. Brand spankin new DC white shoes. Thats my first day :lol:
WushuFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WushuFighter
Member since 2007 • 1837 Posts
Regular fit or loose fit jeans. I'll wear jean and cargo shorts up untill it starts to get cold. As for shoes, I'll chuck taylors especially for weightlifting. For tops, I think I'll wear light long sleeve shirts, t shirts under a nice zip up graphic sweat shirt, or cage fighting shirts.
GrandTheftHalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GrandTheftHalo
Member since 2004 • 4187 Posts
Being a huge sports fan I wear jerseys seemingly 75% of the time otherwise just brand name graphic tees. Couldn't care less about pants, I rock the 5 for $25 shorts from finish line & rotate the 3 pairs of jeans I have.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

I wear an uniform.Tuky06

same