Double Standards Regarding Nuclear Programs.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts

It is a well-known secret that Israel has nuclear capabilities and nuclear weapons. Officially, Israel has a policy of not confirming or denying its nuclear capabilities (in fact its media is not allowed to talk of its nuclear program). I don't believe that peace can be negotiated in the region till the time Israel sheds light on its nuclear program. Hell, Israel hasn't even signed the NPT. If Israel is not a threat then why is it that it backs down from investigations? Why is it that USA supports its policy of secrecy?

Now Iran is often criticized for its nuclear program. But here is the evident hypocrisy that while one nation is being asked to stop, the other is being sheltered. People may say that Iran wants to wipe Israel of the map and therefore they should not be allowed to have a nuclear program (that may pave a path for nuclear weapons). The claim that Ahmedinejad wants to "wipe Israel of the Map" is a bloody hoax. It was a mistranslation of his speech (this was acknowledged bu BBC and NYT, which first used the faulty translation). BBC refused to publicize this error and this shows how manipulative the media is. What Ahmedinijad said was that "the Zionist ruling Israel currently should be eliminated from the pages of Time.

It is also true that from reports of Vanunu, its clear that Israel has many warheads capable of targeting any Arab capital. It is therefore quite obvious that any rational govt. would try to have nuclear weapons of its own, to have a stalemate situation (kind of like Pakistan and India). Can you blame Iran for making nuclear weapons, if they are, when USA and Russia themselves tried to enhance their nuclear technologies when they were opposing each other?

Check this link and video(news channel discussion):

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/rizkhan/2009/09/20099785237248710.html

HOAX QUOTATION:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/260107offthemap.htm(contains other sources)

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts

The world isn't elementary school where if someone gets candy everyone does.

Allowing nations that provide support to terrorist organizations access to nuclear weapons should be as obviously a bad idea as it gets.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MFaraz_Hayat

Allowing nations that provide support to terrorist organizations access to nuclear weapons should be as obviously a bad idea as it gets.

duxup
The problem with this statement is that you might view Hezbullah and others as terrorists, many others (mostly in muslim world) don't. Its true that the last war in Palestine was initiated by Israel, who then claimed that Hamas had fired rockets leading to land incursion: I can post the sources. Many see Israel as the tyrannical nation.
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
You REALLY think that allowing nations who are against each other based on religious views is going to enact a safety net due to equality of arsenals? Do you really, honestly, believe that?
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

duxup
I know a lot of people doubt the sincerity and sanity of Ahmedinejad, but there is no proof or evidence that their nuclear program is being used for anything except for energy. I just want to state that before people believe they are openly trying to build nuclear weapons.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MFaraz_Hayat
You REALLY think that allowing nations who are against each other based on religious views is going to enact a safety net due to equality of arsenals? Do you really, honestly, believe that?CreasianDevaili
It may. But I think the best option is to remove nuclear weapon from every middle-east nation including Israel and Iran.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
[QUOTE="duxup"]

MFaraz_Hayat
The problem with this statement is that you might view Hezbullah and others as terrorists, many others (mostly in muslim world) don't. Its true that the last war in Palestine was initiated by Israel, who then claimed that Hamas had fired rockets leading to land incursion: I can post the sources. Many see Israel as the tyrannical nation.

Of course they don't view them as terrorists in the Muslim world, because Hezbullah are promoting their agenda. But they use terrorist methods to do it, so I don't think its a good idea for them to possess nuclear weapons. Or, in an even worse-case scenario, they are somehow toppled by an even more extreme group, who are left with their finger on the nuclear button. I don't think this is the sort of thing you can put down to making a point. International security is more important than principle on equality. Some countries just shouldn't have nuclear weapons. Of course nobody should, but that's never going to happen. So the best we can do is keep this technology out of the wrong hands. If that means taking the lesser of two evils, and going along with Israel's refusal to talk about it, then so be it. Because I prefer that over an extremist Islamic organisation having nuclear weapons.
Mr_Manikin52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Mr_Manikin52
Member since 2004 • 12300 Posts

Once the Nuclear missiles start flying in the Middle East around the year 2012. Which country will America side with? :P

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
Our country doesn't have the official stance that one of our neighbors should be wiped off the map.
gamesock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamesock
Member since 2009 • 507 Posts

Israel actually really wants to blow the balls out of Iran, however many western countries will not let them. And yes, it is very much a double standard but that's the way the world works.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"]

Bourbons3

Of course they don't view them as terrorists in the Muslim world, because Hezbullah are promoting their agenda. But they use terrorist methods to do it, so I don't think its a good idea for them to possess nuclear weapons. Or, in an even worse-case scenario, they are somehow toppled by an even more extreme group, who are left with their finger on the nuclear button. I don't think this is the sort of thing you can put down to making a point. International security is more important than principle on equality. Some countries just shouldn't have nuclear weapons. Of course nobody should, but that's never going to happen. So the best we can do is keep this technology out of the wrong hands. If that means taking the lesser of two evils, and going along with Israel's refusal to talk about it, then so be it. Because I prefer that over an extremist Islamic organisation having nuclear weapons.

Its irrational to assume that countries in Middle-East won't try to get hands on nuclear weapons because Israel has them. Sooner or later the weapons will be developed. What I am proposing is that we should remove weapons from Israel and Iran and all middle-east nations. Thats the only solution. And to stop only one, while sheltering the other nation is hypocrisy. You haven't answered that if Israel can be trusted so much, why doesn't it allow investigations to take place? The denial itself stinks with something suspicious.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 duxup
[QUOTE="duxup"]

MFaraz_Hayat

Everyone doesn't agree. That is correct. That doesn't change my point.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 duxup
[QUOTE="duxup"]

Ace_WondersX
I know a lot of people doubt the sincerity and sanity of Ahmedinejad, but there is no proof or evidence that their nuclear program is being used for anything except for energy. I just want to state that before people believe they are openly trying to build nuclear weapons.

If you've watched the inspection process it has been the same pattern of denial from Iran the entire time. They deny they have X, inspectors find X, they deny how much or many of X they have, inspectors find more. All the way to plans for a bomb sold to them by Pakistan...
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"]

duxup

So for people who think of these organizations as freedom fighters, Iran should get nuclear weapons (irrespective of whether it is developing them or not). Plus, what is your view on Israel's land incursion? When they started the war, lied about Hamas starting it and then invaded Palestine and massacred thousands? Doesn't that qualify as terrorism?
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

I don't subscribe to the idea that mutually assured destruction will keep two opposing enemies at bay, so lets keep the proliferation to a minimum.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MFaraz_Hayat

I don't subscribe to the idea that mutually assured destruction will keep two opposing enemies at bay, so lets keep the proliferation to a minimum.

Sajo7
Which is impossible unless all the nations are treated equally and all are stripped from nuclear power.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 duxup
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"] The problem with this statement is that you might view Hezbullah and others as terrorists, many others (mostly in muslim world) don't. Its true that the last war in Palestine was initiated by Israel, who then claimed that Hamas had fired rockets leading to land incursion: I can post the sources. Many see Israel as the tyrannical nation.

So for people who think of these organizations as freedom fighters, Iran should get nuclear weapons (irrespective of whether it is developing them or not). Plus, what is your view on Israel's land incursion? When they started the war, lied about Hamas starting it and then invaded Palestine and massacred thousands? Doesn't that qualify as terrorism?

I don't see how that addresses my point. Nation A is working to build nuclear weapons. They're known supporters of terrorist organizations. They shouldn't have them. Moaning and griping about Nation B isn't going to change anything.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajo7"]

MFaraz_Hayat
Which is impossible unless all the nations are treated equally and all are stripped from nuclear power.

That would be ideal, so for now proliferation is discouraged.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"] Everyone doesn't agree. That is correct. That doesn't change my point.

I don't see how that addresses my point. Nation A is working to build nuclear weapons. They're known supporters of terrorist organizations. They shouldn't have them. Moaning and griping about Nation B isn't going to change anything.

A person supportive of Nation A would say, Nation A is a known supporter of Freedom Fighters. They should have nuclear weapon (for they are threatened by Israel that possesses nuclear weapon). I know the following is not concerned with your argument on this issue but I just want to know your opinion. Or do you wish to remain silent? Plus, what is your view on Israel's land incursion? When they started the war, lied about Hamas starting it and then invaded Palestine and massacred thousands? Doesn't that qualify as terrorism?
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Sajo7"]

Sajo7

It is discouraged but impractical because as long as one nation fears another possessing nuclear weapons, it will try to get its hand on it. So nuclear proliferation is bound to be a failure (unless all concerned parties are stripped from nuclear weapons).
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
I'd rather not let Iran have nuclear weapons. I don't care about Israel; Iran (and the people they sympathize with) poses more of a threat against the western world.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 duxup
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"] So for people who think of these organizations as freedom fighters, Iran should get nuclear weapons (irrespective of whether it is developing them or not). Plus, what is your view on Israel's land incursion? When they started the war, lied about Hamas starting it and then invaded Palestine and massacred thousands? Doesn't that qualify as terrorism?

A person supportive of Nation A would say, Nation A is a known supporter of Freedom Fighters. They should have nuclear weapon (for they are threatened by Israel that possesses nuclear weapon). I know the following is not concerned with your argument on this issue but I just want to know your opinion. Or do you wish to remain silent? Plus, what is your view on Israel's land incursion? When they started the war, lied about Hamas starting it and then invaded Palestine and massacred thousands? Doesn't that qualify as terrorism?

I noted you are correct that folks don't agree on every aspect. Like I said that doesn't change anything. You don't have to like Israel. I don't have to like them. It is irrelevant to my point. Trying to tack on other gripes doesn't change the problem with allowing a nation that supports terrorist organizations to have nuclear weapons. Not a single bit.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"] I don't see how that addresses my point. Nation A is working to build nuclear weapons. They're known supporters of terrorist organizations. They shouldn't have them. Moaning and griping about Nation B isn't going to change anything.

I noted you are correct that folks don't agree on every aspect. Like I said that doesn't change anything. You don't have to like Israel. I don't have to like them. It is irrelevant to my point. Trying to tack on other gripes doesn't change the problem with allowing a nation that supports terrorist organizations to have nuclear weapons. Not a single bit.

I know this doesn't affect our argument. I just want to know your opinion thats it. Is it so hard to state? And my point does have significance because as long as there is a viewpoint that Nation A should have nuclear weapons, sooner or later they will be developed.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 duxup
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"] A person supportive of Nation A would say, Nation A is a known supporter of Freedom Fighters. They should have nuclear weapon (for they are threatened by Israel that possesses nuclear weapon). I know the following is not concerned with your argument on this issue but I just want to know your opinion. Or do you wish to remain silent? Plus, what is your view on Israel's land incursion? When they started the war, lied about Hamas starting it and then invaded Palestine and massacred thousands? Doesn't that qualify as terrorism?

I know this doesn't affect our argument.

That is correct. It isn't relevant.
Mr_Manikin52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mr_Manikin52
Member since 2004 • 12300 Posts

[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"] The problem with this statement is that you might view Hezbullah and others as terrorists, many others (mostly in muslim world) don't. Its true that the last war in Palestine was initiated by Israel, who then claimed that Hamas had fired rockets leading to land incursion: I can post the sources. Many see Israel as the tyrannical nation.MFaraz_Hayat

^Terrorism?It's called "getting even" in America.8)

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

Yeah umm, the Iranian government as is shouldn't be allowed to posses nuclear weapons.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MFaraz_Hayat

[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"] Everyone doesn't agree. That is correct. That doesn't change my point.Mr_Manikin52

^Terrorism?It's called "getting even" in America.8)

So in America massacring innocents is called "getting even".......Didn't know that....thanks.
KidKidz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KidKidz
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i think everyone should be allowed to have nukes. for defense and for energy. who are we to tell the what to do. we made nukes, used them now we are dictating what people should do....
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MFaraz_Hayat

Yeah umm, the Iranian government as is shouldn't be allowed to posses nuclear weapons.

-Sun_Tzu-
I know. I am saying that these weapons should be removed from middle east. And Israel should at least clarify its nuclear position, for this secrecy will only worsen the entire situation.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MFaraz_Hayat

[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"] I noted you are correct that folks don't agree on every aspect. Like I said that doesn't change anything. You don't have to like Israel. I don't have to like them. It is irrelevant to my point. Trying to tack on other gripes doesn't change the problem with allowing a nation that supports terrorist organizations to have nuclear weapons. Not a single bit.duxup
I know this doesn't affect our argument.

That is correct. It isn't relevant.

Simply say that you don't want to answer........I was just asking about your opinion.....nothing else.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Does anyone even understand an iota of what MFaraz_Hayat said? All he's saying is that NO nuclear power should be in the Middle East, including Israel. The US thinks it's totally okay for Israel to posess nuclear power but not for any other nations. That's the double standard.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MFaraz_Hayat

Does anyone even understand an iota of what MFaraz_Hayat said? All he's saying is that NO nuclear power should be in the Middle East, including Israel. The US thinks it's totally okay for Israel to posess nuclear power but not for any other nations. That's the double standard.

ghoklebutter
Further, this double standard will hamper any action taken by any government to stop development of nuclear weapons in Middle East. Therefore this policy itself is a threat to the world.
topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#34 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

duxup

Well said, duxup.

KDIDDY78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 KDIDDY78
Member since 2003 • 570 Posts

isreal is in a terrible neighborhood...no allies...so is it wrong to possess and deterant for invasion?...iran has a government that wishes to destroy isreal and its people...isreal will attack iran before they have a chance to finish there bomb...and possibly trigger world war 3...thats where this planet is heading russia/china/iranvs. us/britain

mixedplanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mixedplanet
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts

i like to see a nuclear free middle east, that includes both Israel and Iran. Also people might not know this, but Saudi Arabia and Jordan are planning to go nuclear.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

isreal is in a terrible neighborhood...no allies...so is it wrong to possess and deterant for invasion?...iran has a government that wishes to destroy isreal and its people...isreal will attack iran before they have a chance to finish there bomb...and possibly trigger world war 3...thats where this planet is heading russia/china/iranvs. us/britain

KDIDDY78
I very much doubt China or Russia are too interested in siding with Iran and sparking off WW3 right now.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Sajo7"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"] Which is impossible unless all the nations are treated equally and all are stripped from nuclear power.

It is discouraged but impractical because as long as one nation fears another possessing nuclear weapons, it will try to get its hand on it. So nuclear proliferation is bound to be a failure (unless all concerned parties are stripped from nuclear weapons).

There's no use in stripping all countries of nuclear weapons. The technology already exists - the genie is out of the bottle. Sooner or later someone would develop nuclear weapons again. Its happened in secret in the past, so why not again? And then you're left with the possibility of a rogue state possessing nuclear weapons, and no Western power having the same.
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
Israel isn't known to have secretly supported terror networks, and isn't erecting temples forecasting the end of the US (and other countries)...
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="Bourbons3"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Sajo7"] That would be ideal, so for now proliferation is discouraged.

There's no use in stripping all countries of nuclear weapons. The technology already exists - the genie is out of the bottle. Sooner or later someone would develop nuclear weapons again. Its happened in secret in the past, so why not again? And then you're left with the possibility of a rogue state possessing nuclear weapons, and no Western power having the same.

Other middle-east countries might not develop nuclear weapons if Israel lifts the veil from its nuclear program. The entire secrecy is worsening the situation yet Israel refuses to reveal its nuclear capabilities and USA has always backed it.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MFaraz_Hayat
Israel isn't known to have secretly supported terror networks, and isn't erecting temples forecasting the end of the US (and other countries)...-GeordiLaForge-
That might be your opinion but according to many other Islamic countries Israel is the terrorist nation, that terrorizes other little countries that do not possess equivalent power. Whether this viewpoint is correct or incorrect is a totally worthless issue because as long as this viewpoint exists peace cannot be established.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 duxup
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"] Other middle-east countries might not develop nuclear weapons if Israel lifts the veil from its nuclear program. The entire secrecy is worsening the situation yet Israel refuses to reveal its nuclear capabilities and USA has always backed it.

There isn't much reason to reveal it if you're not going to do anything after that. If Israel said "hey we've got nukes" that wouldn't change anything.
AS-All-Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AS-All-Star
Member since 2008 • 304 Posts

As much as I find the Israeli governments stance on Palestine abhorrent I have to say that I trust them much more with Nuclear Weapons than I would Iran. For the simple reason that Israel rely heavily on foreign subsidy and an unprovoked nuclear attack on one of their neighbours would result in international exclusion (not even worst case scenario).

Iran on the other hand has a leadership that is (no offence intended here) bat **** insane. They fund and train terrorist organisations, their leader's rhetoric usually involves how evil Israel is, how they should be expelled etc... There was substantial accuastions of vote rigging at the last election and riots, which means that forced regime change is likely on the cards.

If Iran made Nuclear Weapons it is highly likely that they would be sold to Hamas or Hezbollah - who might then sell them on.

12345678ew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 12345678ew
Member since 2008 • 2353 Posts
[QUOTE="duxup"]

MFaraz_Hayat

i'm sorry, but i'm of the oppinion that this generation needs world war 3.... i want israel to declare war and get wiped off the face of the earth. my ideal scenario: china allies with some no name of a country who happens to be communist in the middle east russia is currently at an alliance with america and the UN iran allies with no name of a country israel declares war on iran all 3 middle eastern countries get decimated as all four superpowers of the world duke it out in a proxy war, and after we create a province controlled by all 4 superpowers that doesn't have it's own government, because giving these nutjobs autonomy is clearly a horrible idea.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

let me tell you how the world works..... we the (U.S, israel U.K etc) are the most powerful countries in the world right now so therefore we can essentailly do whatever we want.....including nuclear weapons, is this double standard sure, is this fair nah not really, however this is how the world works, and quite frankly most of the countries in the middle east are enemies of the U.S whether they want to admit it or not, The U.S makes sure we have the upper hand by arming ourselves and our allies with weapons and not our enemy so we can stay in power THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS GET OVER IT!!!!

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

Iran on the other hand has a leadership that is (no offence intended here) bat **** insane. They fund and train terrorist organisations, their leader's rhetoric usually involves how evil Israel is, how they should be expelled etc...

AS-All-Star
if you think Ahmadinejad is the leader of Iran I've got a bridge you can buy...
clubsammich91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 clubsammich91
Member since 2009 • 2229 Posts

[QUOTE="duxup"]

MFaraz_Hayat

Doesn't change the fact that Hezbullah is a terror organization. Just because they've shoved propaganda down the throats of people for the last 30 years or so doesn't change that. The currant Iranian president is a person who has openly said he wants to wipe Israel off the map. Your saying he should have access to nuclear weapons?

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
[QUOTE="clubsammich91"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="duxup"]

Doesn't change the fact that Hezbullah is a terror organization. Just because they've shoved propaganda down the throats people for the last 30 years or so doesn't change that. The currant Iranian president is a person who has openly said he wants to wipe Israel off the map. Your saying he should have access to nuclear weapons?

i agree.,.. no nation in the middle east should have nukes... yeah and israel. the region is too fragile
yabbicoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 yabbicoke
Member since 2007 • 4069 Posts

Ideally no one would have them, but since that is not the case, it probably isn't a good idea to allow countries run by deranged dictators to develop them.