Don’t feel bad about dropping the evolutionary baton or having no friends?

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Don’t feel bad about dropping the evolutionary baton or having no friends? (15 votes)

Yes 40%
No 60%

I mean isn’t it more civilized to not be a breeder or engage with people less. Chimpanzees and monkeys go in groups and all that lame social stuff.

Primitive animals have sex... Friends ultimately just use you and will drop you when things get rough

• 
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14799 Posts

People have sex too, y'know. People that use you are not friends.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Don't consume most new entertainment. In fact, right now I'm aiming for 365 movies for 2020, the majority being pre-2000.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

I'm undatable, and I'm not changing for women's ridiculously high standards. I just don't think about it much anymore. I mean, you can't feel bad about something constantly, forever.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

@ezekiel43:

In my opinion you are more evolved than others.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I stopped caring what society thinks I should be along time ago I can't wait to leave this f*cking planet I'm not going to off myself but I'm also not going to conform. Best case scenario for me I die in a accident and I don't have to think about this shit hole world again some people are just not meant to be born and I'm one of them I'm just a observer.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127500 Posts

@ezekiel43: May I ask what you do for a living?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@horgen said:

I'm a lawyer.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58824 Posts

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SOedipus

@ezekiel43 said:
@horgen said:

I'm a lawyer.

Not undatable then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#9 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

At least I feel better knowing I'm getting rid of a bunch of junk - if nothing else people won't call me messy, or a hoarder. It will make me feel better owning less material things and having less clutter. At the end of the day all you've got is yourself, and your soul doesn't need all of those pointless attachments to things you can't take with it.

Idk, over 30 years in and I though I'd have had a better understanding of life by now. I still feel like I'm lousy at most things, and feel like I'll never really be loved and respected by others.

I've been single for over 4 years and that hasn't really been what I've wanted. And I have some good features but most people overlook those because I'm kind of boring and can't just drop everything to go wherever and do whatever.

I think like my older sibling, I'm kind of reaching this point where I just am no longer willing to really spend time with people who offer me nothing in life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@SOedipus said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@horgen said:

I'm a lawyer.

Not undatable then.

I'm not a lawyer. But thanks for confirming most women are that shallow?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SOedipus

@ezekiel43 said:
@SOedipus said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@horgen said:

I'm a lawyer.

Not undatable then.

Not all, but a lot. I don't make the rules and I'm not a lawyer either :(

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#12 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@ezekiel43:

So you don't have a car, so what? There are plenty of people who don't. It's also environmentally friendly to choose not to.

Cellphones can be bought dirt cheap. They don't have to be smartphones.

Retro is actually trendy these days. It's pretty common for people to prefer old than new stuff in media.

You're not "undatable". You just like to live a certain way. Don't sell yourself so short! Unless of course, you choose not to date. That's perfectly understandable too.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127500 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Being a lawyer means he is undateable :P He buries himself in work. =/

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#14 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Since I hit puberty I've been an introvert. I have a small group of friends which I see from time to time. I do get lonely sometimes but I don't feel the need to find other people either.

Social occasions I've learnt to adjust to decently but it can be draining either way.

I've had to cut off a few toxic friendships in my life. In terms of relationships, I've been single for technically 6 years now. The women I've been with have been far too clingy, and that's a turn off for me. The only thing I miss about being in a relationship is the emotional support and the sex.

Like @ezekiel43 I don't consume much new entertainment myself. I may watch 2-3 new movies a year. In terms of new music, barely anything. I grew up in the late 90's & early 2000's and for me, that was a great time to be a kid. Had some of the best entertainment going at that point.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

lmao!!!! this

seriously tho, pro create, make babies, talk to people, everyone eventually feels down or alone. Life is a gift, take advantage of it, don't sulk and complain while doing nothing. Having trouble finding a partner, so what? take it as an opportunity to better yourself, work out, learn an instrument, learn a new language, join a club or sport, draw, find a new career, but to not socialize with people and give up on finding a partner sounds counter productive. If your friends are using you, find new friends, go to the gym, get big, doesn't matter what it is but do something different.

Or someone can isolate them self and give up on relationships. Super Beta move tho. Going to make them even more miserable, the glass half empty crowd is sad.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TomaLevine

@jeezers:

>Promoting breeding behavior

>Year 2020

It’s not like there is an overpopulation problem or something

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@tomalevine said:

@jeezers:

>Promoting breeding behavior

>Year 2020

It’s not like there is an overpopulation problem or something

lol yes, MAKE BABIES, why would someone give up the chance to be a mother or father to pretend they are saving the planet by not having a kid. We all going to die in the end. I plan on being a "breeder" lol want to get married first, no shotgun weddings. personal preference XD. Pro creating is life, animals, plants, and humans all do it, its not bad.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TomaLevine

@jeezers:

So become part of the problem because you can’t solve the problem?

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Don't consume most new entertainment. In fact, right now I'm aiming for 365 movies for 2020, the majority being pre-2000.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

I'm undatable, and I'm not changing for women's ridiculously high standards. I just don't think about it much anymore. I mean, you can't feel bad about something constantly, forever.

Not all women have ridiculously high standards. I'm living proof. Somewhere out there is a woman with low standards waiting for you too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@heathen75 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

Not all women have ridiculously high standards. I'm living proof. Somewhere out there is a woman with low standards waiting for you too.

Are you fat?

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

Lol, dude, if you're not interested in dating/women more power to you, but don't make up excuses like no women will date you, or that women all have unrealistically high standards.

Just observe your surroundings whenever you're in public. Sure, hot people tend to date hot people, average people tend to date average people, etc, but there are exceptions to this trend. Anyway, assuming you're average looking, there's nothing wrong with a nice average looking girl...

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PernicioEnigma
@ezekiel43 said:
@heathen75 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

Are you fat?

Are you? Being fat is effectively a choice. People who have genetic disorders/defects have no control over their condition, but weight is very much in a person's control. If you're fat, eat healthier (you don't even necessarily have to move more, but that will quicken the weight loss process), simple.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#23  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

The biological drive to reproduce barely exists in humans in developed nations. We put a lot of emphasis on something that seems to make sense to us and we find a lot of associations for it, so we're not looking much further. Even though we should, because there is something else happening.

I think there is an emergent drive that is becoming stronger than the desire to physically reproduce. At least among the wealthier people on Earth.

I think, if spreading your DNA around was one of your main objectives or behaviour evolved around this idea was of such a high priority, your life and probably your family would look a lot different. BTW most men do not contribute to the gene pool. And the idea to not contribute to the gene pool is something I wouldn't call unpopular in developed nations. I think there is something with a higher priority than DNA. Something that has evolved from our newer or previously more latent desires.

And I have a clue to what it is, but it's one of the few things I do not dare to talk about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@PernicioEnigma said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@heathen75 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

Are you fat?

Are you? Being fat is effectively a choice. People who have genetic disorders/defects have no control over their condition, but weight is very much in a person's control. If you're fat, eat healthier (you don't even necessarily have to move more, but that will quicken the weight loss process), simple.

No, I'm not. I was asking her. Most women have unreasonably high expectations. She said she didn't, so I wondered if there was a reason.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PernicioEnigma
@ezekiel43 said:
@PernicioEnigma said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@heathen75 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

Are you fat?

No, I'm not. I was asking her. Most women have unreasonably high expectations. She said she didn't, so I wondered if there was a reason.

Can you give some examples of unreasonable expectations that most women have?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@PernicioEnigma said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@PernicioEnigma said:
@ezekiel43 said:

Are you fat?

Can you give some examples of unreasonable expectations that most women have?

It's obvious. Things like height, money, a car, being outgoing and observant... Just google what women look for in men and you'll see that most of the lists have at least ten different things. A woman can get away with having/being almost none of those and will still get a number of partners barely trying, because men aren't exceptionally picky and critical. Most of the lists you'll find won't even mention physical appearances or property, because the authors are lying motherfuckers and don't want to appear shallow.

I tried dating and hookup apps for two or three months. Most of the members just ignored me. Occasionally, I'd get a like, but when I tried to make contact, it never went anywhere. Only once did one agree to a meet, but on the day, she didn't respond or show. That was also the day I deleted the app. Also tried a few public places, but didn't feel confident enough to approach anyone, and no one approached me. Then I tried a gay app. I got likes and messages constantly and had a young man in my bed within like two days. My coworker has admitted to liking me too, but I'm not interested in being with a man again. I find it so fishy that I went my whole life being single and celibate, but men apparently find me desirable. I envy women. The dating game is rigged.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#27 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

omergawd

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

@ezekiel43: LOL! I guess I could have worded it better. I'm a dude, my dude. I meant that my sorry ass was able to find a woman with standards low enough to marry me and put up with my shit for the last 25 years and you could too.

You ever see The 40 Year Old Virgin? Seth Rogen in that movie was basically younger me. A big goofy bastard that knew how to make the women laugh. I found that a good sense of humor and just a little bit of confidence (I didn't have much but I had just enough sometimes) will go a long way. A little booze never hurt either.

To answer your question, I am not obese but I do rock a bitchin beer belly. One of my customers told me I look like Curly from the Three Stooges just a few days ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Try a lesbian app. Since there is a shortage of gay people around the world, maybe that is why your getting a lot of messages from gay people. Maybe it's true for lesbians also?

If true, this would disprove your theory.

If not, then its easier for you get dicks than pussies?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#30 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@horgen said:
@SOedipus said:

Being a lawyer means he is undateable :P He buries himself in work. =/

Lawyers are not undateable unless you are a bad one.

Most decent lawyers can get a pretty good wage and bonus plan and money mean a lot in the world of women.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10413 Posts

be more like the nard dog lads

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38668 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
@SOedipus said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@horgen said:

I'm a lawyer.

Not undatable then.

soooo a liar then?

women love liars i hear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@comp_atkins said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@SOedipus said:
@ezekiel43 said:

I'm a lawyer.

Not undatable then.

soooo a liar then?

women love liars i hear.

Anyone who seriously believed I'm a lawyer is a moron. I mean, that's an obvious ridiculous answer. What lawyer doesn't have a car or cell phone? I didn't think Horgen's question deserved a serious answer.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SOedipus

@ezekiel43 said:
@comp_atkins said:
@ezekiel43 said:

soooo a liar then?

women love liars i hear.

Anyone who seriously believed I'm a lawyer is a moron. I mean, that's an obvious ridiculous answer. What lawyer doesn't have a car or cell phone? I didn't think Horgen's question deserved a serious answer.

Why is that? There are people who choose not to have those things. Maybe you live in a small cyclist town or something. We don't know.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 comp_atkins

@ezekiel43 said:
@comp_atkins said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@SOedipus said:
@ezekiel43 said:

I'm a lawyer.

Not undatable then.

soooo a liar then?

women love liars i hear.

maybe you were lying about that too.

who knows.

hard to tell with liars :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#36 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

One of those threads where shitty guys come to complain how shitty women are.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@phbz said:

Yea, probably the first time I'm seeing some pathetic incel-like thread in Gamespot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@phbz said:

Eh. I don't think women are shit. Just that the cards are overwhelmingly in their favor. If I was in that position, I'd be really picky and have all sorts of requirements too. Which is why I said that I envy women. I don't wanna play the game.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TomaLevine

@HoolaHoopMan:

How am I an incel if I had sex and found it the most overrated, disappointing experience of my life?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HoolaHoopMan

@tomalevine said:

@HoolaHoopMan:

How am I an incel if I had sex and found it the most overrated, disappointing experience of my life?

Seems like a fault on your part perhaps. The fact that you're framing a question in the above manner, while creating a pretty bad pity party with your OP, really doesn't help you.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TomaLevine

@HoolaHoopMan: Why is it always the mans fault if someone doesn’t work out?

Anyways it is Noones fault. Sex is overrated

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 comp_atkins

@tomalevine said:

@HoolaHoopMan:

vocel

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@tomalevine said:

@HoolaHoopMan: Why is it always the mans fault if someone doesn’t work out?

Anyways it is Noones fault. Sex is overrated

Who said I was blaming men? Sex is what you make of it and both people contribute. If you want to stay celibate and write off sex go for it.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44  Edited By Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@tomalevine: Everyone certainly has a choice to be married, single or simply cohabitating. You're right not everyone is suited to have a lifelong partner or have children.

Regarding sex, I am sorry to hear that you do not enjoy it and found it to be disappointing. A small percentage of people are asexual and they have no desire for it or enjoy it.

But the fact is most people on earth want to have a partner, they spend substantial amounts of time thinking about sex and they enjoy having children.

As for friends, if they use you then they're not friends. I have many acquaintances but I only have a handful of what I would call great friends, friends who are as close as family.

Additionally, from the fact that you are seeking some sort of reassurance on this forum, I suspect you do not want to be alone and I think you do enjoy sex. You probably did not enjoy your previous sexual encounters because you did not get to do the things that you found arousing.

You've simply have not found the right girl yet and it sounds like you've given up.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
  • No car.
  • No cell phone.
  • Recluse.
  • Short.

Terrible generalization.

There's a good chance you're just a ridiculous person. Which, based on your initial post and follow-up replies here, is an intensely strong possibility.

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts

An evilly useless existence. Forever dreaming in the bed of the Ego.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

I've seen allot of people who have both an intimate partner and (likely fake) friends. But they aren't happy.

On the other hand, I've seen people who prefer to be single and are quite happy with that choice.

On women: what's the point? Once the they dump you - and they will - the law entitles them to half your money. Screw that!