byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

Saw his highlight real on CNN. Listen (or read, I guess) I'm no expert in politics, but it almost sounded like he was dicking around on the pulpit. Build a wall on the border of mexico and have them pay for it... Riiight.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#3 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

uh oh, Republicans done pulled out the Trump card!

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

He should turn his campaign into a reality TV show - guaranteed victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@whipassmt said:

uh oh, Republicans done pulled out the Trump card!

shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts

@KHAndAnime:Networks have to give equal time to all candidates, so they'll all have to get one.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Donald Trump for President of "Merica" for some reason I kinda like the idea of the Donald as President. Obama You are Fired!

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

So do you vote for him or whatever that thing is nesting on his head? When a reality tv personality is considered a legitimate candidate for president then it's time think about putting the kibosh on this whole democracy thing.

nickp91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By nickp91
Member since 2011 • 68 Posts

Trump is only running because some of the GOP debates will be held during sweeps rating periods

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

in other news

jon stewart decides to postpone retirement until after the GOP primaries

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Somebody please tell him to **** off.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

I actually worked form two of his tv guests on his show, way back when it began. We had tv crews up in here. They was cute too, but they got FIRED ! Lol ..

Well all the people he fired wont' vote for him ? Thats pretty bad.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By whipassmt

@Storm_Marine: Hey the guy in the close-up kind of looks like John Boehner.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Just in case anyone is somehow ignorant enough to not see why he would be an atrocious president. This is a guy who wanted to kill people based on nothing more than "they're black so they probably did something to justify killing them for"

I'm curious to see how much support he will get. I can't imagine him getting much.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 whipassmt

Donald Trump and Sherman Klump as his running mate. That would be an interesting ticket.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Donald who? Seriously...

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

So far my vote goes to Hillary Clinton

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#19 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Now it's a circus. The Republicans are trying to be taken seriously. Trump, who doesn't understand science or that Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, isn't going to help that cause.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

Now it's a circus. The Republicans are trying to be taken seriously. Trump, who doesn't understand science or that Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, isn't going to help that cause.

I don't think it's going to hurt the cause. I think it's going to hurt certain candidates who want to be taken seriously and those who are trying to build up reputations as "straight-talkers"(Christie). For all of his faults--which are many--Trump is as straight of a talker as they come.

Creadalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Creadalf
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts

naw he aint

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

@toast_burner said:

Just in case anyone is somehow ignorant enough to not see why he would be an atrocious president. This is a guy who wanted to kill people based on nothing more than "they're black so they probably did something to justify killing them for"

I'm curious to see how much support he will get. I can't imagine him getting much.

Not a Trump supporter but the death comment was for the Boston killer, and while the Central Park 5 were ultimately found later to not be guilty of the brutal rape, they weren't playing checkers in the park either as he said so the "they're black they probably did something" comment is a bit off color.

To the topic, he would be a terrible president and I really dislike his personality. I don't think he has a chance in hell thankfully.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

He's a incredibly smart business minded person but foreign policy and his own arrogance will be his downfall. Cannot see him going into some cabinet position which wouldn't be bad

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

Yea, it's pretty much impossible to vote for an anti-vaxer. To completely dumb for me to take seriously.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

also, no one likes him.

enten-datalab-trumphated
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-real-candidate-in-one-chart/

RyuHayabusaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 RyuHayabusaX
Member since 2005 • 7838 Posts

I don't think Trump is running for president to actually vie for the presidency. He's likely doing it to generate attention for his company. It's a business decision--to generate popularity and buzz around his brand. Name brands matter, and even if he only gets 2% of the Republican vote, people will remember that his name was considered for the presidency. Certainly there's a remote possibility of him doing well, but I doubt it.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29 RichieTickles
Member since 2014 • 424 Posts

I'm voting for him. He's a real man who doesn't mince words like the rest of the RINO's often do and he's willing to take political stands that would bankrupt other candidates campaigns.

If there's one positive everyone here must admit with Trump, it's that he is so rich he cannot be bought off by special interests. Trump is his own special interest and I fully and honestly believe he's doing this for the nation and not himself because let's say that Trump becomes the Republican nominee and let's say he is voted president, he's then committed himself to four, possibly eight, years of being President. That's a long time in which he is no longer able to run his company, do his Apprentice show, or start twitter wars.

And let's face it: Trump is looking at sacrificing the remaining years of his life before he becomes an old man as if Trump does become president, he will become the oldest man ever elected to hold the office.

Some will say, "Well, if Trump really was serious about running for president, why didn't he run in 2012 or in 2008 or in 2000?" Donald Trump is a smart man who knows how to play cards; the whole man's life is based on that of strategic conquest because that's the nature of real estate and Trump builds his real estate in the biggest cities in the country. The man has an economic foresight and a finger on the pulse of others, thus he knows when to act and when to retreat. No one was going to beat Obama in 2008 and in 2012, which is when I would have much preferred Trump to run, there was a chance someone could beat Obama. I don't know why Trump didn't run, when the news came out in 2011 he was thinking about it, the polls showed him at the top or in second place in the Republican field.

I guess Trump really thought Romney would win through exchanges with him, but Romney surrounded himself with advisers who misguided him at every turn the last months of the campaign. I personally never supported Romney in the primaries, I thought he was a schlemiel. He never said what he meant or meant what he said; too many years in politics blurred the man's thinking.

Make no mistake, Trump is not Romney. Trump grew up in New York City and learned life the hard way under a wealthy pair of parents while Romney grew up in the Midwest on the far, rural outskirts of Detroit to wealthy parents. With Trump, he's going to go for the jugular because he has the killer old school New York instinct, while Romney on the other hand is a nice, passive man who doesn't have that instinct. Trump doesn't hold back and that's the exact type of personality the Republicans need to organize them and the personality the country needs if we go head to head with China, who after ISIS, is the largest threat the US faces militarily, but IS the largest threat economically.

I still don't think there's anything that can be done to save the country from the hole it has dug itself in, but any other choice for president is a poorer choice than Donald Trump.

And for simplistic morons who don't understand jack, I'm not trolling.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RichieTickles
@byof_america said:

Saw his highlight real on CNN. Listen (or read, I guess) I'm no expert in politics, but it almost sounded like he was dicking around on the pulpit. Build a wall on the border of mexico and have them pay for it... Riiight.

I'm not sure how he's going to pull that one off either. I guess as President, he does hold power to pardon and theoretically, he could threaten to pardon many or all the illegal aliens from Mexico currently in US prisons and deport them back to the country if Mexico doesn't pay up.

Thing is, it would probably work. Releasing so many criminal offenders, with some thousands members of gangs and drug cartels, onto the streets of Mexico, that already fledgeling nation would be much closer to full collapse than it would to stabilization.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

It's just a publicity stunt with the intention of seeking attention. If Trump actually became POTUS, every country would hate us more than they did under Bush.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RichieTickles

@gamerguru100 said:

It's just a publicity stunt with the intention of seeking attention. If Trump actually became POTUS, every country would hate us more than they did under Bush.

I don't believe it is, but time will tell. As for the other nations of the world, who cares what they think? They need us more than we need them and they already hate us. Japan will still sell us cars and electronics, Vietnam will still sell us shoes and rubber, Bangladesh will still sell us cheap clothes, and Belgium will still sell us chocolate. Trump won't win any popularity contests internationally, but pleasing the world isn't the job of the President of the United States.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamerguru100

@richietickles said:
@gamerguru100 said:

I don't believe it is, but time will tell. As for the other nations of the world, who cares what they think? They need us more than we need them and they already hate us. Japan will still sell us cars and electronics, Vietnam will still sell us shoes and rubber, Bangladesh will still sell us cheap clothes, and Belgium will still sell us chocolate. Trump won't win any popularity contests internationally, but pleasing the world isn't the job of the President of the United States.

No one in their right mind would vote for him, dude. He's just another rich narcissistic Republican who only cares about himself and the one percent. He has no idea how many Americans live paycheck to paycheck trying to make ends meet in a country with increasing wealth inequality, as he just bathes in his multiple billions of dollars.

FYI, a lot of countries do like us. Japan and Vietnam are among them. The Philippines is more pro-American than America too.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

But Herman Cain already set the enterentertainment bar so high last go around, I really doubt he will be able to top it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@richietickles said:

I'm voting for him. He's a real man who doesn't mince words like the rest of the RINO's often do and he's willing to take political stands that would bankrupt other candidates campaigns.

If there's one positive everyone here must admit with Trump, it's that he is so rich he cannot be bought off by special interests. Trump is his own special interest and I fully and honestly believe he's doing this for the nation and not himself because let's say that Trump becomes the Republican nominee and let's say he is voted president, he's then committed himself to four, possibly eight, years of being President. That's a long time in which he is no longer able to run his company, do his Apprentice show, or start twitter wars.

And let's face it: Trump is looking at sacrificing the remaining years of his life before he becomes an old man as if Trump does become president, he will become the oldest man ever elected to hold the office.

Some will say, "Well, if Trump really was serious about running for president, why didn't he run in 2012 or in 2008 or in 2000?" Donald Trump is a smart man who knows how to play cards; the whole man's life is based on that of strategic conquest because that's the nature of real estate and Trump builds his real estate in the biggest cities in the country. The man has an economic foresight and a finger on the pulse of others, thus he knows when to act and when to retreat. No one was going to beat Obama in 2008 and in 2012, which is when I would have much preferred Trump to run, there was a chance someone could beat Obama. I don't know why Trump didn't run, when the news came out in 2011 he was thinking about it, the polls showed him at the top or in second place in the Republican field.

I guess Trump really thought Romney would win through exchanges with him, but Romney surrounded himself with advisers who misguided him at every turn the last months of the campaign. I personally never supported Romney in the primaries, I thought he was a schlemiel. He never said what he meant or meant what he said; too many years in politics blurred the man's thinking.

Make no mistake, Trump is not Romney. Trump grew up in New York City and learned life the hard way under a wealthy pair of parents while Romney grew up in the Midwest on the far, rural outskirts of Detroit to wealthy parents. With Trump, he's going to go for the jugular because he has the killer old school New York instinct, while Romney on the other hand is a nice, passive man who doesn't have that instinct. Trump doesn't hold back and that's the exact type of personality the Republicans need to organize them and the personality the country needs if we go head to head with China, who after ISIS, is the largest threat the US faces militarily, but IS the largest threat economically.

I still don't think there's anything that can be done to save the country from the hole it has dug itself in, but any other choice for president is a poorer choice than Donald Trump.

LMAO this is GOLD, especially the bolded. A+ would read again

chances are if you have to say you're not trolling you probably are lol

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Now he can turn the entire world into a golf course.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 RichieTickles

@Aljosa23: I don't troll. I said I wasn't trolling. You're just one of the dunces I called out who can't understand that I'm saying what I mean.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

He aint fooling me. His swept hair especially doesn't fool me.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 RichieTickles
@gamerguru100 said:
@richietickles said:
@gamerguru100 said:

No one in their right mind would vote for him, dude. He's just another rich narcissistic Republican who only cares about himself and the one percent. He has no idea how many Americans live paycheck to paycheck trying to make ends meet in a country with increasing wealth inequality, as he just bathes in his multiple billions of dollars.

FYI, a lot of countries do like us. Japan and Vietnam are among them. The Philippines is more pro-American than America too.

Those are a few countries that will like us no matter who is president and you know what? Those countries hate China as much as Trump does.

You've already made up your mind that you'd rather have a moron, borderline psycho like Bernie Sanders, who couldn't manage a hot dog stand let alone a real estate development company, as President than a hard working guy like Trump, who spent his life managing the construction of tremendous buildings instead of whining about equality and fairness.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gamerguru100

@richietickles said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@richietickles said:
@gamerguru100 said:

Those are a few countries that will like us no matter who is president and you know what? Those countries hate China as much as Trump does.

You've already made up your mind that you'd rather have a moron, borderline psycho like Bernie Sanders, who couldn't manage a hot dog stand let alone a real estate development company, as President than a hard working guy like Trump, who spent his life managing the construction of tremendous buildings instead of whining about equality and fairness.

Where the **** did I say that?

And "whining about equality and fairness"? That's something a narcissistic Republican would say. You're an idiot if you're against equality and fairness, concepts that favor reducing poverty. Part of the POTUS's job is helping the American people in any way possible. Having a rich businessman who's out of touch with how the average American lives is not what we need, m'kay.

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 samanthademeste
Member since 2010 • 1553 Posts

American political legislation allows business people to run for president? Yet, if your not born in America, you cannot be president. WTF? In Canada, many of our prime ministers have been born in European countries, yet Canadians don't make a big fuss about birth certificates. I don't think this is a good idea since the USA is owned by banks, oil companies and the military as is and Donald Trump will do little to nothing to change that.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Serraph105

Donald is quite the con artist, but seeing as how he has been doing this since 2000 (and once in 1988) I think we can safely assume this is not actually about trying to become president.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/16/donald-trump-president-fake/

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:
@richietickles said:

Glad someone called this out. Learning life the hard way under wealthy parents, oh the horror.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

He might be the greatest president in history....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@richietickles said:

@Aljosa23: I don't troll. I said I wasn't trolling. You're just one of the dunces I called out who can't understand that I'm saying what I mean.

lol whatever you say bro. Keep up the high quality laughs

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RichieTickles

@StrifeDelivery said:
@Aljosa23 said:
@richietickles said:

Glad someone called this out. Learning life the hard way under wealthy parents, oh the horror.

Being the son of a successful father in the center of NYC, I guarantee Trump was pushed by a father who was demanding on his son and that fire that his dad lit underneath him certainty paid off. Trump took the money he inherited and increased it 100 times over while Trumps other siblings really didn't become much of anything.

Just because it's not as tough being the son of a rich man, doesn't mean it's easy being the son of a rich father. As for Trump learning life the hard way, he did it by growing up as a young man in the inhospitable, cut throat environment of NYC business dealings. Donald certainty cut a lot of throats himself, and that's the type of President the country needs to confront the Chinese.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Serraph105

@richietickles said:
@StrifeDelivery said:
@Aljosa23 said:
@richietickles said:

Being the son of a successful father in the center of NYC, I guarantee Trump was pushed by a father who was demanding on his son and that fire that his dad lit underneath him certainty paid off. Trump took the money he inherited and increased it 100 times over while Trumps other siblings really didn't become much of anything.

Just because it's not as tough being the son of a rich man, doesn't mean it's easy being the son of a rich father. As for Trump learning life the hard way, he did it by growing up as a young man in the inhospitable, cut throat environment of NYC business dealings. Donald certainty cut a lot of throats himself, and that's the type of President the country needs to confront the Chinese.

I find your love of throat cutting disturbing to say the least.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

well, at least it will be entertaining

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

He needs to take up a hobby. Maybe woodworking.