Donal Glover(Childish Gambino) vs Jamie Foxx?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Who do you hink the better entertainer is?

Everyone always hypes up Donald these days as being the first actor/comedian/musician to suceed in all of these things. But growing up I always looked up to Jaimie Foxx for doing all of these things. I know this kind of a silly debate, but its also interesting.

The only thing I will give to Glover is that a lot of his stuff is more modern and he is a great rapper. Foxx's singing voice is stellar, his acting ability just stretches so many genres(I only know glover for comedy) with Rey still being one of my favorite movies, and ill take the Jamie Foxx show over ATL.

Maybe someone else here with knowledge of both entertainers will have a different take.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56087 Posts

I do like Donald Glover, I think he's very talented and he was good in Solo as Lando, I only listen to one of his songs though. As for Jamie Foxx, he too is a actor/comedian/musician but if I gotta say, I enjoy his music more back in the good old days, but Jamie Foxx has star in more roles he's given but I think his best role was the movie Ray. This is a tough one, I'm gonna go with Jamie Foxx because he does have his own Comedian radio show called the Foxx Hole on SiriusXM radio station and has appeared in more movie in the past.