does saying "i would if she was older" come off as strange?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
to me it does. about two or so years ago i remember talking to some people about miley cyrus for some reason and they were like, "man, if she was older, i'd totally bang." isn't that weird and kinda gross? to me it's saying that you'd like her NOW, but the law is getting in the way. also, idk if you remember lil wayne's song Every Girl, but in it he says, "In about 3 years, holla at me Miley Cyrus." lil wayne, that aint cool! it means you want her now and thinks she is effable right now! what if she is ugly as hell in 3 years? so is it weird or strange?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Don't have that problem personally since I prefer older women, more experience > younger.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoNtKdkEJww&feature=relmfu

Ncsoftlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ncsoftlover
Member since 2007 • 2152 Posts

it's the irrational pedophilia labeling yet again, the society has tendencies labeling perfectly normal people as "monsters", followed by some witch hunt. so people say things like that to avoid being prosecuted morally I guess.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

Don't have that problem personally since I prefer older women, more experience > younger.Fightingfan

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

lol at lil wayne's self steam.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts

Ehh, I'll just stick with 18+. I think some of them are cute, but ****ing them doesn't even cross my mind. I have a preference for the 25-40 age, but I'm not even that old yet. lol

But no, I don't think it's strange.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

it's the irrational pedophilia labeling yet again, the society has tendencies labeling perfectly normal people as "monsters", followed by some witch hunt. so people say things like that to avoid being prosecuted morally I guess.

Ncsoftlover
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts
They are being honest... weird?
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#10 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
It's not like they are finding perfectly adult-aged people and saying "man, if only she was younger..."
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Finding attractive teenagers attractive doesn't automatically make you a pervert. It means you have eyes, instincts and hormones. Biologically, there's almost nothing that sets an 18 year old and a fully-developed 16 yeard old apart.

And, of course, a young woman's 18th birthday is not a magical event that grants maturity and intelligence so they can have better judgement when it comes to sex-related issues. It's just a legal issue because certain states/countries decided to draw the line there.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Finding attractive teenagers attractive doesn't automatically make you a pervert. It means you have eyes, instincts and hormones. Biologically, there's almost nothing that sets an 18 year old and a fully-developed 16 yeard old apart.

And, of course, a young woman's 18th birthday is not a magical event that grants maturity and intelligence so they can have better judgement when it comes to sex-related issues. It's just a legal issue because certain states/countries decided to draw the line there.

LordQuorthon
...I still want to pretend that I'll become a mature adult when I turn 18. :V