Does anyone have a relative or family member they despise?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

So, I've been getting more and more pleasure from the idea of beating the living **** out of my cousin. He's the same age as I am(19), and I just straight up don't like him.

First off, he inhereted a bunch of money from his grandfather, and has spent a huge amount of it to replace the new cars he constantly wrecks. He's had to replace four BRAND NEW high end cars in a little over a year, and has walked away each time without injury. I fear more for the people he's getting involved with in wrecks, and less and less about his safety, because the way I see it, he deserves to be seriously effed up in a car crash. Maybe a good missing finger or couple of toes, maybe even having one of his eyestorn outso the jackass will learn that the road isn't his plaything.

Second, he thinks he's smarter than I am, and that pisses me off. He is a teenaged, white, surburbanite who acts like he's "from the ghetto", and is kind of like that one movie with theBorat guy pretending to be a thug while living in a nice house with parents who feed his ungrateful, well off ass. He dresses like a thug, and enjoys trying to intimidate me, despite the fact that I could kick his ugly ass up and down the yard, and he's even had his 14 year old brother hand his ass to him on a silver platter(I'm serious).

He calls me "son", and acts in a very obnoxious manner. Every woman I've ever talked with has called him ugly save a few, but he loves to act like a huge player, constantly gloating and talking about women.

He dropped out of high school in his senior year, and has since tried to become a state trooper and then tried to join the Coast Guard, but they both brushed him off.

So, when the inevitable happens, and I kick my cousin's ass up and down my front yard with a bat, do you think I'll be in the right?

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
Riveting tale...son.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
No, that's a little harsh.
funked_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 funked_up
Member since 2009 • 716 Posts
Just kill him.
Tyskater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tyskater
Member since 2003 • 7357 Posts
kick his ass and film it and post it on youtube...FTW!!
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

Nah....I don't waste the energy despising people. I'm more apathetic and ignore them.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts

I'm a little confused why you care what he thinks of you so much.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
All three of my brothers.
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -TheSecondSign-

duxup

Because he thinks his antics are funny, which, for some reason, whether it be the whole "carcrashes are not funny, especially when you're the repeated cause of them" or the fact that I'm related to him, fills me with uncontrollable levels of rage.

I think one good punch to the teeth would make me feel a lot better.

Statutory_AP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Statutory_AP3
Member since 2009 • 1256 Posts
I really hate my cousin.
SeanyBoy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SeanyBoy21
Member since 2009 • 545 Posts

All three of my brothers. aaronmullan

How do you hate your brothers? IMO that is one of the most impprtant relationships one can have.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts

[QUOTE="duxup"]

-TheSecondSign-

Because he thinks his antics are funny, which, for some reason, whether it be the whole "carcrashes are not funny, especially when you're the repeated cause of them" or the fact that I'm related to him, fills me with uncontrollable levels of rage.

You're going to find people who think they're funny and they're not all thru life. This approach will make your life difficult.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
No not even strangers.
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -TheSecondSign-

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

[QUOTE="duxup"]

duxup

You're going to find people who think they're funny and they're not all thru life. This approach will make your life difficult.

I'm usually completely apathetic to everyone, but for some reason his actions irk me in the wrong way. Like I said, one could kathwack to the jaw and maybe a few teeth for souviners and I'll be happy. So long as he shuts his big freakin' mouth whenever I'm around.

Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts

There's just those that are worth keeping in touch with and those that aren't. I don't hate any of them, we've just decided to drop the pretense of giving a damn.

Just avoid the guy.

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts
kick his ass and film it and post it on youtube...FTW!!Tyskater
Yeah do this! :D
howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

Can't say I do.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

its kinda funny but one side of my moms side doesnt like my dads family at all. its great because i couldnt stand them for so long but didnt say anything so i wouldnt upset my dad but now since my mom doesnt like them too it makes for some great reunions

Avatar image for videogamegirl05
videogamegirl05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 videogamegirl05
Member since 2004 • 21306 Posts

nope, can't say that I have that problem :?

but then again...I don't really associate with many outside of my immediate family. :P

spoofnutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 spoofnutz
Member since 2009 • 673 Posts

My whole family continues to despise my dead grandfather. He was this overbearing, obnoxious, self-opinionated turd who had a knack for being nice as pie to strangers or colleagues (as long as they weren't black or Native American), yet treated the people who were close to him like dirt, and thought nothing of venting his own personal life frustrations out on us, as if we were personally responsible for why his life wasn't quite how he always fantasized it would be...

In other words, he made a tradition of blaming his own personal inadequacies on the people that he was close to (behind closed doors).

We don't even celebrate his birthday- Instead, when someone in the family momentarily acts like a turd, we refer to them as "Bob" (his name), and then they realize how inappropriate they are behaving, and feel embarrassed.

SeanyBoy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SeanyBoy21
Member since 2009 • 545 Posts

My whole family continues to despise my dead grandfather. He was this overbearing, obnoxious, self-opinionated turd who had a knack for being nice as pie to strangers or colleagues (as long as they weren't black or Native American), yet treated the people who were close to him like dirt, and thought nothing of venting his own personal life frustrations out on us, as if we were personally responsible for why his life wasn't quite how he always fantasized it would be...

In other words, he made a tradition of blaming his own personal inadequacies on the people that he was close to (behind closed doors).

We don't even celebrate his birthday- Instead, when someone in the family momentarily acts like a turd, we refer to them as "Bob" (his name), and then we realize how inappropriate we are behaving, and feel embarrassed.

spoofnutz

Just because someone died doesnt mean they automatically deserve respect.

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#22 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts

I often dream about slaying my older cousin Dexter style. He's a heroin and pill addict who moved into my grandparents house (I fear for their safety) because he was going to end up homeless because he somehow botched his paperwork to live in a facility paid for by the state. I would be more forgiving but he has been to rehab 7 times, he's been shot, and he's ODed. He also went AWOL his first day of basic. I feel it would save some members of my family time and grief if he disappeared.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts

[QUOTE="aaronmullan"]All three of my brothers. SeanyBoy21

How do you hate your brothers? IMO that is one of the most impprtant relationships one can have.

Very long story. Involving many sub stories :P
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
My Uncle and Aunty from my birthmum's side. Made no secret of hating my old man after Mum died, and quite gladly told them to stick it when I last saw them 8 years ago.
cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cowboymonkey21
Member since 2007 • 5297 Posts

Damn... When the Coast Guard rejects you, you truly are f******.:lol::P Any,way yes. My mother, father, sister, brother pretty much.:?

Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts
[QUOTE="spoofnutz"]

We don't even celebrate his birthday- Instead, when someone in the family momentarily acts like a turd, we refer to them as "Bob" (his name), and then we realize how inappropriate we are behaving, and feel embarrassed.

Yes what a way to commemorate your progenitor!
spoofnutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 spoofnutz
Member since 2009 • 673 Posts

[QUOTE="spoofnutz"]

Second_Rook

Everyone has to earn respect, whether they die in the process or not. He failed on all counts. He was ridiculing and pushing my grandmother around right up to his last breath. She died two years later, but many years ago they agreed they would both be buried in DC's Arlington National Cemetary, as they were both war veterans. His last will insisted that his ashes be spread over his old fishing haunt, Lake Powell. She was buried in Arlington, and he is scattered amok in his old playground, with the fishy whores

cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cowboymonkey21
Member since 2007 • 5297 Posts

[QUOTE="Second_Rook"][QUOTE="spoofnutz"]

spoofnutz

Everyone has to earn respect, whether they die in the process or not. He failed on all counts. He was ridiculing and pushing my grandmother around right up to his last breath.

Yeah, doesn't exactly seem like a man who deserves respect, dead or alive.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#29 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Well I can't say I feel that strongly. I have had a problem with my brother on and off for months, I've just stopped talking to him period. Maybe again, maybe soon, but I don't need the drama now.
LK-47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LK-47
Member since 2009 • 1167 Posts
I don't really have a family member or someone similiar, that I hate or despise of.
MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

My older sister. She was a meth addict (isnt atm because shes due in october...) and over the last 6 or so years, she has torn apart my family and given us endless grief, only to stop for a few months after a change in location, to go right back to her old ways after we lost our house. Shes a fool with two kids that she hardly takes care of, now shes going to have a third one. She should have gotten an abortion because my parents are the ones who take care of her kids... She only thinks of herself, and claims to be the victim. She blames all of her problems on my parents, and we are the ones with the problems. She has literaly in the past told my mom that it was my moms fault that she got pregnant... Thats how stupidly diluted she is.

Also I cant ever trust one of my cousins because hes a pedophile...
Hes not a bad guy, and ive partly forgiven him for what hes done because he has changed over the years, but he's done what he's done you know... In other words, the damage is done.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Do you really think doing that will make things better?
smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
I have a aunt that everyone in my family hates Lulz
stepnkev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 stepnkev
Member since 2005 • 1511 Posts

Your cousin annoys you and you want to beat him with a bat???:? I will have to say you would not be in the right in that situation.

I don't have that problem with anyone in my family. Everyone gets along great.

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

I honestly, sincerely hate one of my sisters.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts

Ace_WondersX
how come?
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts
[QUOTE="Ace_WondersX"]

smokingsbad
how come?

To put it simply she is a ***** in every way. She is younger than me by a year, has this weird superiority complex and I don't know where it comes from. She tries to treat my other little brother and sister like **** for no reason, she pretty much tries to treat everybody outside of her small group of friend and superiors like ****.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
I don't "despise" any of my family members, but I don't really care for my father's side of the family.
travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

My aunts probably one of the most annoying people in this world but I don't despise her.

Bigg_Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Bigg_Boi
Member since 2004 • 1785 Posts

No, I like everyone in my family. I've never had problems with any of them.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

[QUOTE="duxup"][QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

I'm usually completely apathetic to everyone, but for some reason his actions irk me in the wrong way. Like I said, one could kathwack to the jaw and maybe a few teeth for souviners and I'll be happy. So long as he shuts his big freakin' mouth whenever I'm around.

Yeah but hopefully he will kick the crap out of you and post it on youtube cause no harm son you sound like a douchebag
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
My aunt, she is crazy and treated my uncle like crap.
Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts
Sometimes.....I really hate my brother. He constantly makes me feel like s****, always putting me down and making fun of me. I don't know, I know its sad to dislike your own brother, but the way he treats me, I can't help it sometimes. I don't feel comfortable around him. I feel like anything I say he will just use against me. Idk. Sometimes he can be nice though...
Avatar image for deactivated-583cc789d981d
deactivated-583cc789d981d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 125

#44 deactivated-583cc789d981d
Member since 2008 • 1722 Posts

you should kick his ass, he is obviously asking for it, but have u thought why he is annoying u, he is a dropout who left without a backup plan and im assuming u are still at school or have a job, he is probably jealous of u or despises u because u make him look stupid