Does anyone feel unsuall cold? Anyone know a way to fix it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aveman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aveman1
Member since 2004 • 3383 Posts

I have a slight, perhaps catastrophic problem. Ever since the weather turned cold this year, I've been feeling the cold as unbearable. I'm uncomfortable at anything under 74 degrees, and that requirement just won't suit my life style. I did lose a bit of weight over the summer, and that wouldn't be the most outrageous explination, but the problem stands two fold. First, the weather will only get colder. Second, I've applied early decision to a college in a cold climate. Besides bundling myself in ridiculous layers, does anyone know a way to decrease one's raw susceptibility to the cold? It is particularly bad in my hands when their exposed, like right now when I'm typing. This may seem ridiculous, but this is a sincere problem. Anyone else have problems with ambient temperatures?

perphekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 perphekt
Member since 2009 • 1096 Posts
I love the cold, though this year it's been bothering me also. Layer up on your feet especially and just wear warm clothes all the time. Buy some of those heating pads that stick to your body, you can get them for like a buck some places around here... put them on if you can't stand the temp. Maybe that will give you some minor relief.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts

If you can locate a Tauntaun I'll walk you through it.

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

Get a small electric heater.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points