Do you use a geeky video game ringtone or notification sound on your phone?

#1 Posted by bellacampen (2 posts) -

I am currently using the World of Warcraft sound effect/music when you turn a quest in with my text messages. I like it. :)

------------------

The fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called Logic.

#2 Edited by warmblur (1098 posts) -

Yes, I use part of the Mirrors Edge Catalyst theme on my phone and before that I had GTAV Micheal and Trevor's ringtones for my ringtones how nerdy is that. lol

#3 Edited by nepu7supastar7 (4698 posts) -

@bellacampen:

I use the Codec ring sound from Metal Gear Solid as my ring tone. And the best part is that no one could tell what it is.

#6 Posted by madrocketeer (5882 posts) -

My ringtone:

Loading Video...

I considered it "everyday epicness."

#7 Posted by Byshop (19175 posts) -

My ringtone:

Loading Video...

Got the idea from "The Gifted" where Stephen Moyer's character's cell phone was a midi version of this song in a nod to the original X-Men cartoon.

Previous ones I've had include the FF7 Victory Fanfare, the "birthday" ringtone from Happy Death Day, the chorus from Chacarron, and the cursed ringtone from the original Japanese version of One Missed Call.

-Byshop

#8 Posted by Sevenizz (2192 posts) -

Years ago I had the Mario theme played on my Ngage, but currently on my iPhone I play the Gremlins theme.

#9 Edited by warmblur (1098 posts) -

I used this at one time from DS3.

Loading Video...

#10 Posted by Johndmgs (315 posts) -

Nothing game related at the moment. I do have the opening chord from A Hard Day's Night as my message tone though.

#11 Edited by tocool340 (21272 posts) -

....Yeah I actually have Gwyn's Theme as my ring tone. All my other notification sounds are using the phones built-in selection...

Loading Video...

#12 Posted by comp_atkins (35346 posts) -

this was my ringtone for a while

Loading Video...

#13 Posted by Mandzilla (2095 posts) -

@nepu7supastar7: Same here dude! Also got the alert noise for text message sound.

#14 Posted by SoNin360 (6938 posts) -

A while back I had the sound of a trophy on the PS3 popping as my text tone. I should do that again with my new phone, I always enjoyed it.