Do you think the New England Patriots will go undefeated this season?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheGreatGoomba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 TheGreatGoomba
Member since 2006 • 1100 Posts
I am a Patriots fan. I think it is possible. But I also think if they don't go undefeated they are going to lose to a bad team, like the Dolphins or Bills.
johnnyv2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 johnnyv2003
Member since 2003 • 13762 Posts
highly doubtful...if they're serious about saying that a superbowl is more important than trying to go undefeated....then when they clinch homefield advantage they'll play their backups to not risk injury.....which is the big reason we'll probably never see an undefeated team in the NFL again
KHfanboy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KHfanboy2
Member since 2007 • 42258 Posts
Definately not. They'll probably loose sometime.
rudyfan04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 rudyfan04
Member since 2004 • 4448 Posts
THey could easily do it, but they aren't going to do it. Does that make sense? I'll explain, now that they have beaten the Colts they will prolly end up getting home field advantage. Once they clinch it, which could be well into week 16, they will try as best as they can to put in second stringers because as soon as Wes Welker, BRady or Moss get injured they will be doomed in the playoffs. Plus the last team to go 16-0 won the Super Bowl, that would suck going 16-0 and not going all the way. Once they meet the Colts in the playoffs again, it will be like Sunday. Could go either way, with one big play making the difference. So if they go 15-1, big whoop. Do you get an extra $25,000 for going 16-0? No, all it is, is a cool title.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
Nope.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
Nah, they'll lose somewhere along the line.
Avatar image for reservoir_doggy
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 reservoir_doggy
Member since 2006 • 4054 Posts
They will more than likely lose their last couple games. Unless if their second stringers end up winning those games
salty5674

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 salty5674
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts
yeah I'm afraid that there going to lose to some random sucky team too
Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Funkdaddy13
Member since 2003 • 8930 Posts
Hopefully. :D
shamuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shamuk
Member since 2004 • 470 Posts
The raiders will slaughter them. No amount of disconfirming evidence will change my mind. I was born a Raider and I will DIE a Raider. We will destroy you!
Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Funkdaddy13
The raiders will slaughter them. No amount of disconfirming evidence will change my mind. I was born a Raider and I will DIE a Raider. We will destroy you! shamuk
Just like my Colts friend was willing to bet a hundred bucks... :P Shoulda made that bet....
dgbeard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dgbeard45
Member since 2003 • 989 Posts
Doubtful, but the way they haven been playing anything is possible. Though as explained above, most likely they will put in the backups after they clinch homefield advantage.
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
The raiders will slaughter them. No amount of disconfirming evidence will change my mind. I was born a Raider and I will DIE a Raider. We will destroy you! shamuk

I LOL'd. Most college teams could beat the Raiders...Only chance of beating the Pats belongs to the Steelers (good chance) and the Giants the last week cuz Bill puts the backups in.
Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Funkdaddy13
[QUOTE="shamuk"]The raiders will slaughter them. No amount of disconfirming evidence will change my mind. I was born a Raider and I will DIE a Raider. We will destroy you! B05T0N

I LOL'd. Most college teams could beat the Raiders...

:lol: Burn...
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115432 Posts
Hopefully. :DFunkdaddy13
i hope so to :D
shamuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shamuk
I'm not a fair weather fan by any means. I know my team is the best. The problem is that most other people don't. They like good records, and wins, and touchdowns. All that junk is overrated :?
Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Funkdaddy13
I'm not a fair weather fan by any means. I know my team is the best. The problem is that most other people don't. They like good records, and wins, and touchdowns. All that junk is overrated :?shamuk
Huh?
shamuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shamuk

[QUOTE="shamuk"]I'm not a fair weather fan by any means. I know my team is the best. The problem is that most other people don't. They like good records, and wins, and touchdowns. All that junk is overrated :?Funkdaddy13
Huh?

I thought I was pretty clear. I'm a fan whether or not my team is winning. They may be worse than many college teams, but I'm still pretty sure they're the best team in the world. And no, I don't think that's a contradiction, even if it is.

Raiders, by the way. I was talking about the Raiders.

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Funkdaddy13

[QUOTE="Funkdaddy13"][QUOTE="shamuk"]I'm not a fair weather fan by any means. I know my team is the best. The problem is that most other people don't. They like good records, and wins, and touchdowns. All that junk is overrated :?shamuk

Huh?

I thought I was pretty clear. I'm a fan whether or not my team is winning. They may be worse than many college teams, but I'm still pretty sure they're the best team in the world. And no, I don't think that's a contradiction, even if it is.

Oh, sorry. I forgot you posted that you were a Raiders fan. And really, the teams I a fan of are Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers so I don't like them because they win.
g-unit248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 g-unit248
Member since 2005 • 7197 Posts
nope
shamuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shamuk
[QUOTE="shamuk"]

[QUOTE="Funkdaddy13"][QUOTE="shamuk"]I'm not a fair weather fan by any means. I know my team is the best. The problem is that most other people don't. They like good records, and wins, and touchdowns. All that junk is overrated :?Funkdaddy13

Huh?

Oh, sorry. I forgot you posted that you were a Raiders fan. And really, the teams I a fan of are Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers so I don't like them because they win.

I hate the Steelers because they beat Seattle's arse in the Super Bowl a few years back. Teams from Seattle have a real knack for choking in any game that actually matters. I'm not a Seahawks fan, but it'd be nice to see some local boys win the big game.

I'm also a Canucks fan. I sure can pick em.