Do You Think Good And Bad People Have Different Eternal Destinies?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Crushmaster
Member since 2008 • 4324 Posts
The Bible also says the not everyone who cries "lord, Lord" will be saved. I think it is an internal state of devotion and trust in God. Obviously that will have an effect on outward actions, though. However outward actions or good deeds can exist without this internal state of devotion to God. So it is is important for the individual wondering about salvation to look inward first. superheromonkey

When it says that, I believe it was talking about people who professed to be Christians but really aren't.
Sadly, sometimes the tares can look better than the wheat.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="cowboymonkey21"]

God descending from Heaven and telling me, but again this is probably impossible but he is all powerful so...cowboymonkey21

Well, that's up to God and not humans, so that wouldn't fall under the realm of human possibility. But who knows? Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.

Well I guess you are right. There is no proof.

That's not what I said. . . .I was saying your standards of proof are impossible to meet.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Mr_sprinkles
Member since 2005 • 6461 Posts
[QUOTE="cowboymonkey21"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="cowboymonkey21"]

God descending from Heaven and telling me, but again this is probably impossible but he is all powerful so...Theokhoth

Well, that's up to God and not humans, so that wouldn't fall under the realm of human possibility. But who knows? Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.

That's not what I said. . . .I was saying your standards of proof are impossible to meet.

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Crushmaster

I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Crushmaster
Do I believe in destiny? Not really. zakkro

You mean, you don't believe in the afterlife?
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 blackregiment
Member since 2007 • 11937 Posts

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)Mr_sprinkles

God decides how He reveals Himself to His creation, not us. He has revealed Himself in His Word, in His creation, in Christ, and in the power of the Holy Spirit to change lives.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 blackregiment

The Bible also says the not everyone who cries "lord, Lord" will be saved. I think it is an internal state of devotion and trust in God. Obviously that will have an effect on outward actions, though. However outward actions or good deeds can exist without this internal state of devotion to God. So it is is important for the individual wondering about salvation to look inward first. superheromonkey

The Bible reveals that it is only through the covering of our sins with the blood of Christ, through our faith in Him, that we are saved. Salvation is through Christ alone, not works.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"]

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)blackregiment

God decides how He reveals Himself to His creation, not us. He has revealed Himself in His Word, in His creation, in Christ, and in the power of the Holy Spirit to change lives.

Amen, my friend. Well said.
God bless,
Crushmaster.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 blackregiment

I voted "I don't believe in an afterlife". As much as I would love to believe that there's a loving, caring deity that hand-made me and loved me for all who I am, I just don't believe that Christianity or any religion in general is true.

-Jiggles-

Our beliefs do not determine truth. What matters is that our beliefs correspond to truth as it is in reality. What evidence do you base your disbelief on?

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"]

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)Crushmaster

God bless,
Crushmaster.

Hi Crush!

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"]

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)blackregiment

God bless,
Crushmaster.

Hi Crush!

Hiya, BR.:)
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 blackregiment
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="cowboymonkey21"]

God descending from Heaven and telling me, but again this is probably impossible but he is all powerful so...cowboymonkey21

The resurrection of Jesus Christ is one of the best evidenced events in all of ancient history.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 blackregiment

I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?Crushmaster

Since it is slow, and even though I am not a non-believer, I will answer your questions.

No, I am not a good person. I am a fallen sinner. I have broken all of God's commandments as revealed by Jesus Christ. I am deserving of eternal separation from God and eternal punishment for my sin.

But there is Good News. I have a Savior, Jesus Christ, that died to pay the price of my sin. He paid the price that I deserve to pay and imputed to me His righteousness, something I do not deserve. As a result of His sacrifice and through my faith and trust in Him as my Lord and Savior, I have the promise and assurance of eternal life. My sins are forgiven, washed clean by the blood of Christ.

The Good News is that this gift from God is available to all that put their faith and trust in Christ as their Lord and Savior.

1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

mrcong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 mrcong
Member since 2007 • 3929 Posts

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)Mr_sprinkles

Its because it is arrogant to expect God to manifest himself specially on an individual basis. Moreover, it would be useless, as the total revealed presence of God would lead to irresistable conversion, which is not what He wants. Asking God to reveal Himself is not only arrogant, but ignorant. Anyone who says such snubs their nose at all of the existing evidence (changed lives, resurrection, creation, etc.) and asks for an unreasonable form of proof. Why? Because she thinks God won't specially reveal Himself, and as such, as long as she can ignore the sufficient evidence that already exists, she can resist conversion and service of Christ. There is unquestionably sufficient evidence for not only theism, but of the validity of Scripture and the divinity of Christ (especially in a world where people accept evolution based on artistic imaginations envisioned by means of a lone "pig" tooth or otherwise, or where people believe in extraterrestial life simply because there "has" to be life in our massive universe) If one demands more evidence for God (i.e. special revelation) they are simply looking for a way to avoid the plethura of existing evidence.

mrcong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 mrcong
Member since 2007 • 3929 Posts

The resurrection of Jesus Christ is one of the best evidenced events in all of ancient history.

blackregiment

Amen to that.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Crushmaster

Here are some interesting things on the afterlife:
(John 3:3) - "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
One's name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life when Jesus Christ comes into our heart.
And, once He is there, He will never leave us nor forsake us.:)
God's Word makes it clear, however, sin must be punished. That is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the Cross of Calvary for our sins.
If Jesus Christ lives in our heart, we will be saved from the lake of fire! However...
If He does not live in our heart, our home will be a devil's hell, a place of eternal pain and suffering.
(Matthew 13:49-50) - "So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, {50} And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Christ, and Christ alone, is what saves us.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?blackregiment

Since it is slow, and even though I am not a non-believer, I will answer your questions.

No, I am not a good person. I am a fallen sinner.

You are correct.
Since you know that, and have broken God's commands, what is your eternal destiny going to be? Heaven or hell?
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#168 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
wether it be karma, the socalled "god" or a random, accidental trainwreck that kills me, I dont think I've been a bad or a good person per se.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Crushmaster
wether it be karma, the socalled "god" or a random, accidental trainwreck that kills me, I dont think I've been a bad or a good person per se.Deihjan

So you don't consider yourself to be a good person?
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 blackregiment

[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"]is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? (psst. it's the latter)mrcong

Its because it is arrogant to expect God to manifest himself specially on an individual basis. Moreover, it would be useless, as the total revealed presence of God would lead to irresistable conversion, which is not what He wants. Asking God to reveal Himself is not only arrogant, but ignorant. Anyone who says such snubs their nose at all of the existing evidence (changed lives, resurrection, creation, etc.) and asks for an unreasonable form of proof. Why? Because she thinks God won't specially reveal Himself, and as such, as long as she can ignore the sufficient evidence that already exists, she can resist conversion and service of Christ. There is unquestionably sufficient evidence for not only theism, but of the validity of Scripture and the divinity of Christ (especially in a world where people accept evolution based on artistic imaginations envisioned by means of a lone "pig" tooth or otherwise, or where people believe in extraterrestial life simply because there "has" to be life in our massive universe) If one demands more evidence for God (i.e. special revelation) they are simply looking for a way to avoid the plethura of existing evidence.

Well said!

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?blackregiment

No, I am not a good person. I am a fallen sinner. I have broken all of God's commandments as revealed by Jesus Christ. I am deserving of eternal separation from God and eternal punishment for my sin.

But there is Good News. I have a Savior, Jesus Christ, that died to pay the price of my sin. He paid the price that I deserve to pay and imputed to me His righteousness, something I do not deserve. As a result of His sacrifice and through my faith and trust in Him as my Lord and Savior, I have the promise and assurance of eternal life. My sins are forgiven, washed clean by the blood of Christ.

The Good News is that this gift from God is available to all that put their faith and trust in Christ as their Lord and Savior.

1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Yes, we are all deserving of eternal separation from God and eternal punishment.:)
But, as you said, we have a Savior, Jesus Christ. If we accept Him as our Lord and Savior, we will be saved from our sin, and from a devil's hell.:)
His name truly is holy.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?Crushmaster

You are correct.
Since you know that, and have broken God's commands, what is your eternal destiny going to be? Heaven or hell?

I am deserving of hell but the Good News is that through my repentance of sin, and faith and trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I have assurance of eternal life in Heaven. Christ paid the price for my sins, a price I deserve to pay, and imputed to me His righteousness, something I do not deserve. My sins are washed away by the blood of Christ.I will be counted righteous in God's eyes at judgement. Praise God.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

I voted "I don't believe in an afterlife". As much as I would love to believe that there's a loving, caring deity that hand-made me and loved me for all who I am, I just don't believe that Christianity or any religion in general is true.

blackregiment

Our beliefs do not determine truth. What matters is that our beliefs correspond to truth as it is in reality. What evidence do you base your disbelief on?

The whole foundation of science is what I place my "disbelief" in. Biology, physics, chemistry, astronomy and many other branches of science is what I use to educate myself about the world around me.

MannequinLegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 MannequinLegs
Member since 2008 • 507 Posts
Yes, good people get reincarnated as platypuses, bad people get reincarnated as toilets.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 blackregiment

Here are some interesting things on the afterlife:
(John 3:3) - "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
One's name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life when Jesus Christ comes into our heart.
And, once He is there, He will never leave us nor forsake us.:)
God's Word makes it clear, however, sin must be punished. That is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the Cross of Calvary for our sins.
If Jesus Christ lives in our heart, we will be saved from the lake of fire! However...
If He does not live in our heart, our home will be a devil's hell, a place of eternal pain and suffering.
(Matthew 13:49-50) - "So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, {50} And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Christ, and Christ alone, is what saves us.

Crushmaster

Well said.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

You are correct.

I am deserving of hell but the Good News is that through my repentance of sin, and faith and trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I have assurance of eternal life in Heaven. Christ paid the price for my sins, a price I deserve to pay, and imputed to me His righteousness, something I do not deserve. My sins are washed away by the blood of Christ.I will be counted righteous in God's eyes at judgement. Praise God.

Amen.:) He truly is worthy of our praise!:D
God bless.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

is that because she has high standards of proof, or because what you're arguing for is unprovable? Mr_sprinkles

Both, because if her standards are too high, then by rule what I believe is impossible to prove.;)

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

-Jiggles-

The whole foundation of science is what I place my "disbelief" in. Biology, physics, chemistry, astronomy and many other branches of science is what I use to educate myself about the world around me.

Science confirms God's truth. There is only one truth, God's truth and science is conforming to that truth. Take the origin of the universe. Science for centuries thought that the universe was eternal and now agrees with the Bible that it had a beginning.

"For the scientist who has lived by faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries." Robert Jastrow God and the Astronomers

"The big bang theory requires a recent origin of the Universe that openly invites the concept of creation." Fred Hoyle
The Intelligent Universe New York: Holt, Rinehard, and Winston, 1983), p. 13

"If we accept the big bang theory, and most cosmologists now do, then a 'creation' of some sort is forced upon us." Barry Parker Creation—the Story of the Origin and Evolution of the Universe New York & London: Plenum Press, 1988, p. 202

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 blackregiment
Well, I have to go watch the debate. God bless.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Crushmaster
Well, I have to go watch the debate. God bless.blackregiment

Thanks for your help, BR.:) Talk to you later.
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

blackregiment

Science confirms God's truth. There is only one truth, God's truth and science is conforming to that truth. Take the origin of the universe. Science for centuries thought that the universe was eternal and now agrees with the Bible that it had a beginning.

"For the scientist who has lived by faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries." Robert Jastrow God and the Astronomers

"The big bang theory requires a recent origin of the Universe that openly invites the concept of creation." Fred Hoyle
The Intelligent Universe New York: Holt, Rinehard, and Winston, 1983), p. 13

"If we accept the big bang theory, and most cosmologists now do, then a 'creation' of some sort is forced upon us." Barry Parker Creation—the Story of the Origin and Evolution of the Universe New York & London: Plenum Press, 1988, p. 202

Science does not support God because the entire nature of an omnipotent deity makes him impossible to prove. Science only revolves around what can be observed, studied and experimented with in the physical world, which is impossible to do with the Christian god; thus, science does not support Christianity or any other religion as well.

Oh, and quote mining isn't going to sway my opinion, especially considering that the quotes are not from an unbiased source.

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts
What is this eternal destiny that you refer to? Your question makes no sense, regardless of what you believe in.

Try to keep the discussion Christian in nature? What if I am muslim, or buddhist, or jewish. You want to not include me in your discussions because of my different religion, well aren't you such a good person. Next you'll be telling me my beliefs are horrible, and that christ is the only way to "heaven"... oh wait you already did that. Please don't force your beliefs on me, even the Bible says that your not supposed to. People can believe whatever they want to, they can choose to believe in whatever afterlife that they want to believe in.

The truth of the matter is, that no one knows, and no one will ever know. It is a question that we will never be able to answer with absolute certainty. And thats is why religions began, to answer the questions we cannot, to give some possible insight on the things that we can't possibly know about. To give us Hope, and Happyness in places that would normally be Dark and Scary, like death.

People who argue for or against any God, do not really know what they are doing, you cannot prove or disprove either, it is a fruitless battle. It is all a question of your own personal beliefs. And I find arguing with people, especially over the internet, and trying to convince them that your beliefs are the right beliefs crude and digusting
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 domatron23
Member since 2007 • 6226 Posts

Why yes, yes I do.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?domatron23

Why yes, yes I do.

Have you ever told a lie?
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
I do not believe in an afterlife.
Skylarkell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Skylarkell
Member since 2007 • 2797 Posts

Honeslty have no idea because I've never died. :P

Skylarkell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Skylarkell
Member since 2007 • 2797 Posts
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

Every person is good and bad, everyone lies, nobody is perfect.

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

Your questioning in determining if someone is a good person is very crude.

You cannot determine goodness based on a simple question like "Have you ever told a lie?" regardless of your beliefs.

If you believe that telling a lie makes you a bad person, because the bible says that you aren't supposed to lie I feel bad for you. You should not base your morals on something a book tells you. Stealing or killing should not be wrong just because the bible tells you it is.

Why are you only asking non-believers? "Believers" can be just as bad a "non-believers". Your beliefs have very little to do with if you are a good person or not, and also have little to do with your own personal morals of what is right and wrong. If your holy books is what you look to to figure out if something is right or wrong, you really need to look at yourself and fix that.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 dave123321
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

Yep. And yes to the other q's. And I guess that makes me what ever it is that I do (liar , stealer , etc.) , and I guess I will go to hell if your beliefs are correct.

domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

Yes I have lied, stolen, adultered, blasphemed and hated.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?diped

Why yes, yes I do.

Your questioning in determining if someone is a good person is very crude.

You cannot determine goodness based on a simple question like "Have you ever told a lie?" regardless of your beliefs.

If you believe that telling a lie makes you a bad person, because the bible says that you aren't supposed to lie I feel bad for you. You should not base your morals on something a book tells you. Stealing or killing should not be wrong just because the bible tells you it is.

Why are you only asking non-believers? "Believers" can be just as bad a "non-believers". Your beliefs have very little to do with if you are a good person or not, and also have little to do with your own personal morals of what is right and wrong. If your holy books is what you look to to figure out if something is right or wrong, you really need to look at yourself and fix that.

The Bible is not just "A book". The Bible is the very Word of God.
And I do not ask believers because those who have Jesus inside of their heart have been set free from sin, and will go to heaven when they die.
But those who do not have Jesus inside of their heart are still enslaved to sin, and they will go to hell when they die.
I ask these questions because I am concerned for the souls of the lost.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?domatron23

Why yes, yes I do.

You are correct.
Since you've done those things, what does that make you?
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]
I have a question for any non-believers who wish to answer: Do you consider yourself to be a good person?dave123321

Why yes, yes I do.

Yep. And yes to the other q's. And I guess that makes me what ever it is that I do (liar , stealer , etc.) , and I guess I will go to hell if your beliefs are correct.

You are correct, Dave.
Unless Jesus Christ lives in one's heart, when they die, they will spend eternity in the lake of fire.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

You are correct.

A liar, a theif, an adulterer, a blasphemer and a murderer.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
I personally believe they do. I think some sin is simply unforgiveable any way you slice it.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#196 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I have no idea, but I don't believe that Jesus saves those that believe in him or whatever.
p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 p2rus
Member since 2005 • 2859 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

You are correct, Dave.
Unless Jesus Christ lives in one's heart, when they die, they will spend eternity in the lake of fire.

If you mean that literally...ill send you a postcard.

So basically if you never had the opportunity to be 'saved by Jesus' and God then youll go to hell?

Does that mean that Ghandi went to hell?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 dave123321

You are correct, Dave.
Unless Jesus Christ lives in one's heart, when they die, they will spend eternity in the lake of fire.Crushmaster

Lake of fire actually sounds pretty cool.

But I do not believe that that will happen to be honest.

Overrated_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Overrated_Hero
Member since 2008 • 3439 Posts
I pick other besides dying I don't believe we really have destinies.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Why yes, yes I do.

You are correct.

A liar, a theif, an adulterer, a blasphemer and a murderer.

Precisely.
Based on these answers, what do you think your eternal destiny is going to be? Heaven or hell?