Do you like your life?

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33425 Posts
I can't complain about anything really, but I'm not that happy. I feel like life is going on without me.
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

Whilst many people may look down on me as a pathetic and low-life. I enjoy my Anti-social existence thoroughly. So I'm very happy

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

Right now my life's pretty good and I'm happy with it. M13L13S

Thats good to hear, I am happy that you are happy (that isnt meant to be sarcastic or anything like that).

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 gaming25

Whilst many people may look down on me as a pathetic and low-life. I enjoy my Anti-social existence thoroughly. So I'm very happy

DmadFearmonger
Do you have all of the DBZ episodes? (Sorry if off topic).
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DmadFearmonger
[QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"]

gaming25

All DB, DBZ and DBGT :D
OmegaAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 OmegaAK47
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

I may have my problems in my life, but things could be alot worse, so I am Happy and I will smile even when I don't want to!!! :D

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 gaming25

[QUOTE="gaming25"][QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"]

DmadFearmonger

Wow. I am impressed! I just got the season 7,8,9 and DBGT last week for a cheap price!!! I am very surprised that I have watched over 60 episodes in just three days :o8):lol::cry::P

butteman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#58 butteman12
Member since 2005 • 2726 Posts

My life isn't all that great right now. I have friends and family and all that but there are other things that are majorly lacking in my life. Never had a girlfriend (or even a kiss for that matter), grades are not that great, and my I'm basically the screw-up in my family (I have bad grades and have done drugs, all at an early age). I have some really big shoes to fill since my father and my other siblings are really successful, but I doubt I'll ever be able to come close to their acquisitions. So yeah...life's a little bleak at the moment.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DmadFearmonger

[QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"][QUOTE="gaming25"] Do you have all of the DBZ episodes? (Sorry if off topic).gaming25

Wow. I am impressed! I just got the season 7,8,9 and DBGT last week for a cheap price!!! I am very surprised that I have watched over 60 episodes in just three days :o8):lol::cry::P

The best way to watch it is from the very beginning of Dragon Ball. :)
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#60 Darksonic666
Member since 2009 • 3482 Posts

Its okay most of the time but I do get depressed here and there but I guess that normal other then that not too bad I guess

berserker2389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 berserker2389
Member since 2010 • 4627 Posts
It's meh...no girlfriend, and stuck at a boring college.
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#62 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

My life is not very exciting right now. No job, no money, no fun. :P

CHEATSman115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 CHEATSman115
Member since 2009 • 348 Posts

Your alive and somewhat kicking. What more do you need. The only thing you need in life is to die. Make the best of what you have and be happy with it. If yo cant ;)

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
I'm happy with my life, could be better but I think I should be grateful for what I have and not worrry about what I don't.
travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#65 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

God no.

Jobless, no career path in mind, no hobbies...ugh.

Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
My life is pretty awesome.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#67 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm very happy with my life.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

I could and should, but won't/can't, improve almost all areas of my life.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

It's boring and not sexy enough. thriteenthmonke

lmfao

Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

Can't complain...

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
Yes I'm very happy :) I've got an interesting job, working with some great people, with good pay, I still live at home so my parents do my cooking, washing, cleaning etc for a small amount of board, I have more friends than I ever thought to the point where I struggle to fit time in to see them all, I have a nice bf who lets me get on with my life and texts me every so often to see how I am or arrange to meet up. So yeh, couldn't be better really ^_______^
quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#72 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I am fairly content with my anti-social life. Ever since I quit talking to some of my friends life has taken a turn for the better haha. All I do is play guitar, read occasionaly, play Xbox and workout and I enjoy it to the point where I don't even go outside for days at a time.

tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tmaclabi
Member since 2006 • 17109 Posts
I love my life and I am happy God created me.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
I'm not always in a constant state of giddiness nor is life always a constant high. However, I am both satisfied and content with my life. There is always more to strive for, but I have already been blessed far more than I deserve. In the midst of strife I have become quite capable of acknowledging my blessings. As such, life is not always easy and comfortable, but I do love life and await each new day to see how the God I love will show himself.
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

Could be worse... still pretty bad.

The-Tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 The-Tree
Member since 2010 • 3315 Posts

It's pretty good, nothing incredible and nothing horrible.

It's just that middle area where everything's okay.

Could things be better? Sure, but I'm fine with how things are.

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#77 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

I'm fighting to survive. So, no, not really. I will be starting school next month, and am trying to get a job.

Zeller--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#78 Zeller--
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

err...it's alright. There's always room for improvement and always room for enjoyment :)

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

it was terrible, but it is getting better.

i don't think it will ever be great though...

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#80 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I have a great life. Better than most of the worlds so I am happy. Very happy.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#81 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

1How happy are you? 2What have you done in your life? 3What have you achieved? 4What are your progresses? 5What do you hope to achieve?

dnafactory

1 super happy

2 answer is incalcuable

3 answer is incomprehensible

4 answer is inscrutable

5 cycle of 1

Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

I'm very happy with my life. Could things be better? Of course, but I've got my health, my family, my friends, I'm 2 semesters away from a B.A. and I have graduate school on the horizon.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#83 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

Can't say I've been too happy as of late.

Avatar image for YellowOneKinobi
YellowOneKinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 YellowOneKinobi
Member since 2011 • 4128 Posts

Life is great! For all the successes, failures and challenges, I wouldn't trade my place with anyone else in the entire world. So far, my 'rags to riches' story is slowly but steadily coming true, got a great wife, a kid on the way and even my dog and cats are top notch. Again, life is great! :D

SpikeyAss777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 SpikeyAss777
Member since 2011 • 167 Posts

My life isn't so great and I don't see that changing: no friends, no girlfriend, no hobbies, no career path set in mind, my job provides very litte money etc.

Jesus_on_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Jesus_on_fire
Member since 2008 • 2022 Posts

I'm only 20 years old, I have a part time job,trying to get as many hours as possible but can't due to an extremely stingy boss, Dropped out of university (1st year) in 2009 with a huge debt, Was supposed to be joining the Air-force in 2010 but i decided against it. The whole reason i was gonna join the Air-force was because i thought that i had nothing in my life that i cared about, so if i left then literally nothing would change. But later on i realized that i actually had a lot to lose so that's why i changed my mind.

For all 2010 and pretty much all this year i have done nothing but lay about and do nothing while my friends are all at university living their lives. I kinda get really lonely sometimes and I've had some really dark days lately (nearly ended up commiting suicide a few weeks ago). I have pretty much no commitments so that means a crap load of free time (alot of it i considered wasted, the point with free time is that when its all you have then it isn't considered free time, its just time). But i have recently founded Jesus (although i don't consider myself saved yet) and i now attend church regularly and a young adults group through the church where i find similar like minded people like myself and i consider it a great support. I'm currently learning Piano (...very slowly, I'm going at it solo) and will be going back to university in November. So to answer your question: My life is not that great nor is it bad, But things are looking up. :)

And i just realized that no one is gonna read any of that... :P

Avatar image for YellowOneKinobi
YellowOneKinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 YellowOneKinobi
Member since 2011 • 4128 Posts

I'm only 20 years old, I have a part time job,trying to get as many hours as possible but can't due to an extremely stingy boss, Dropped out of university (1st year) in 2009 with a huge debt, Was supposed to be joining the Air-force in 2010 but i decided against it. The whole reason i was gonna join the Air-force was because i thought that i had nothing in my life that i cared about, so if i left then literally nothing would change. But later on i realized that i actually had a lot to lose so that's why i changed my mind.

For all 2010 and pretty much all this year i have done nothing but lay about and do nothing while my friends are all at university living their lives. I kinda get really lonely sometimes and I've had some really dark days lately (nearly ended up commiting suicide a few weeks ago). I have pretty much no commitments so that means a crap load of free time (alot of it i considered wasted, the point with free time is that when its all you have then it isn't considered free time, its just time). But i have recently founded Jesus (although i don't consider myself saved yet) and i now attend church regularly and a young adults group through the church where i find similar like minded people like myself and i consider it a great support. I'm currently learning Piano (...very slowly, I'm going at it solo) and will be going back to university in November. So to answer your question: My life is not that great nor is it bad, But things are looking up. :)

Jesus_on_fire

I read it...... and good for you. (coming from someone that found the Church late in life...... baptized this past Easter Vigil)

sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts

no not at the moment, some crap has recently happened. just trying to deal with it

Avatar image for deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
Member since 2005 • 6976 Posts

Meh, could be better.

bayloski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 bayloski
Member since 2010 • 2707 Posts

While some of us aren't totally happy with our lives, me included, it could be worse. Living in a third world countrycomes to mind. Maybe even being in Jail. We have luxuries, health, food, freedom.

While my life my be **** currently, I only have myself to blame.I made a lot of bad decisions in the past and while it may be affecting me now, I find I can see alot of positives in moving forward and putting in effort to change my life.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

There isn't necessarily anything wrong with it......but I've pretty much just been monotonously wasting away the last 7 years of my life.......though I've really got no one to blame but myself for that. The fact that I have a full time job is pretty much the only thing that's kept me going.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Jesus_on_fire

I am currently in a similar situation. Finished HS and while all my friends will be going to top universites I will be doing nothing. Given the fact that I got better grades than them =/

Avatar image for deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
deactivated-6016e81e8e30f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
Member since 2009 • 12955 Posts
It's perfectly adequate. I'm going through the usual teenage self inflicted drama, but I never like to be a stick in the mud when I'm better off than a majority of Earth's population.