Do you have posters in your bedroom OT ?

• 109 results
#1 Edited by indzman (27735 posts) -

3 posters currently - Michael Jackson BAD, My Room Love it or Leave it (on door) , Grand Theft Auto V. Tons of Spiderman , Gears of War , Bikes stickers on wardrobes.

Do you have posters in your bedroom OT ?

#3 Posted by br0kenrabbit (15163 posts) -

@Iszdope said:

Nope.

^

#4 Posted by LJS9502_basic (162497 posts) -

@br0kenrabbit said:

@Iszdope said:

Nope.

^

^

#5 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

Nope, but I got a gorgeous woman in my bed. =P

#6 Edited by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

Nope, I'm not 15 anymore.

#7 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@korvus said:

Nope, but I got a gorgeous woman in my bed. =P

Pics or its not true =P

J/K LOL

#8 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@indzman: Let me ask her to go back to bed and I'll get right down to doing a photoshoot to share with you guys XD

#9 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman: Let me ask her to go back to bed and I'll get right down to doing a photoshoot to share with you guys XD

Don't even think about doing this to poor wifey , OT got enough creeps already =P

#10 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@indzman: Haha, don't I know it? As a musician she gets plenty of creeps and stalkers after her shows, don't need to add to it. Even here, whenever I mention my wife I get PM's from random people asking me for photos, like I'm the only person in OT who has ever seen one of those mythical creatures called women.

#11 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman: Haha, don't I know it? As a musician she gets plenty of creeps and stalkers after her shows, don't need to add to it. Even here, whenever I mention my wife I get PM's from random people asking me for photos, like I'm the only person in OT who has ever seen one of those mythical creatures called women.

Damn , i'm a creep too but not that creep asking for freinds wifeys pics via PM LOL.

#12 Edited by SaintLeonidas (26735 posts) -

A few. 2 Doctor Who, 2 Game of Thrones and 1 of Saturn that I made myself at Staples.

#13 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@indzman said:

Damn , i'm a creep too but not that creep asking for freinds wifeys pics via PM LOL.

Friends? Most of the times it's not even the people I was talking to at the time. More than once I got photo requests from those "6 posts" guys XD

#14 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

Friends? Most of the times it's not even the people I was talking to at the time. More than once I got photo requests from those "6 posts" guys XD

Trust me wen i say some of them alternate , i don't trust these 6 post guys daring lol

#15 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

Don't even think about doing this to poor wifey , OT got enough creeps already =P

This post is ironic

#16 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@indzman: Does that mean you actually trust anybody in here? XD Anyway, we're derailing the thread.

Not only don't I have any posters in my room but I never had them. Never saw the appeal. I've always preferred the clean look.

#17 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@SaintLeonidas said:

A few. 2 Doctor Who, 2 Game of Thrones and 1 of Saturn that I made myself at Staples.

Finally someone having posters in bedroom, i was beginning to think it was me only Heh.Nice selection :)

#18 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman: Does that mean you actually trust anybody in here? XD Anyway, we're derailing the thread.

Not only don't I have any posters in my room but I never had them. Never saw the appeal. I've always preferred the clean look.

Ahhh !

I trust anyone , i'm a guy not to be trusted =P

#19 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -
@korvus said:

You most probably believe that, but I have a hunch its more due to the fact that you never got the luxury of considering hanging some in your room. Its either that or the fact that you never felt enough attachment to your room to go to the trouble of ornamenting/decorating it.

#20 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

No, I out grew posters when I got my first apartment. Girls like guys who can decorate beyond putting up a poster or two.

#21 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@GazaAli: Or maybe my definition of decorating has never been filling the walls and doors with paper about movies and artists?

#22 Edited by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

@korvus said:

@GazaAli: Or maybe my definition of decorating has never been filling the walls and doors with paper about movies and artists?

That's possible too, I only made a speculation after all. But I doubt you had the refined and mature aesthetic sense to consciously reach that conclusion when you were, say 10. Hanging posters in one's room as a kid is a phase of fanboyism/idolism that virtually everyone goes through. I could be wrong of course, but I'm inclined to think otherwise.

#23 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@GazaAli: I never idolised the creators of the media I consumed, even at 10. I was mostly a music and books kind of guy...no reason to put up a poster of a book's artist and I didn't listen to someone's music because of the way they looked so why would I want a poster of them?

At the age of 10 my room was mostly books, paintings (mostly painted by my sister and one by my father), family photos, and cheap marble replicas of sculptures I liked. I also had some religious statues, since I was raised as a Christian. That was basically it.

#24 Posted by br0kenrabbit (15163 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

You most probably believe that, but I have a hunch its more due to the fact that you never got the luxury of considering hanging some in your room. Its either that or the fact that you never felt enough attachment to your room to go to the trouble of ornamenting/decorating it.

Posters aren't the best way to go about decorating. :-\

I have framed black and white prints hung throughout my house, mostly Ansel Adams and M.C. Esher, but I'd never consider just tacking a poster up. That's just...well...tacky.

#25 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

@br0kenrabbit said:

@GazaAli said:

I have framed black and white prints hung throughout my house, mostly Ansel Adams and M.C. Esher, but I'd never consider just tacking a poster up. That's just...well...tacky.

Tacky you say?

#26 Edited by Dogswithguns (11359 posts) -

Alot.. all from games, most are GTAs. I never get old for that,]k;kl;kmm

#27 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@br0kenrabbit said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who grew up thinking that filling your room with posters was not the only way of personalising it.

#28 Posted by johnd13 (9304 posts) -

I have a Spider-Man 2 poster which I got as a gift 9 years ago and recently bought a Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl poster cuz I love that movie and felt like a wall in my room was too empty.

#29 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@Dogswithguns said:

Alot.. all from games, most are GTAs.

mmm :)

#30 Edited by indzman (27735 posts) -

My fav GTA V poster in my room which i got with SE last year :

#31 Posted by Master_Live (18821 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@br0kenrabbit said:

@Iszdope said:

Nope.

^

^

^

#32 Posted by thegerg (18329 posts) -

No, though I did as a child.

#33 Posted by alim298 (2747 posts) -

No I like my walls white.

#34 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I am not a kid or a single man, so no.

#35 Posted by ferrari2001 (17762 posts) -

I've got posters but they are all framed. A few Hobbit, a lord of the rings, and Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. I've also got some artwork and pictures as well.

#36 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (1095 posts) -

lolno.

I'm not 15

#37 Posted by brimmul777 (3439 posts) -

I'm 39 years old,not 9 years old.I'm sorry,but a very childish thread.

#38 Edited by SaintLeonidas (26735 posts) -

So many very pathetic and insecure people in this thread who need to remind themselves they are grown up because being older than others is the only thing they have going in their lives. Sad. The funniest thing is these same people are on a gaming forum...

#39 Posted by ferrari2001 (17762 posts) -

@SaintLeonidas said:

So many very pathetic and insecure people in this thread who need to remind themselves they are grown up because being older than others is the only thing they have going in their lives. Sad. The funniest thing is these same people are on a gaming forum...

exactly, they think getting rid of the things they love will make the grown up. It only makes you miserable.

#40 Posted by indzman (27735 posts) -

@SaintLeonidas said:

True that. I'm shocked by the comments that only 15 year olds can have posters in bedroom , and any one above 20 putting posters are immature LOL !!!

#41 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1901 posts) -

@SaintLeonidas said:

So many very pathetic and insecure people in this thread who need to remind themselves they are grown up because being older than others is the only thing they have going in their lives. Sad.

^ Right here. Having some nice, framed posters does not make someone childish. Would it be better to have prints of the image instead of posters? Yeah. It just seems like the term poster has a stigma attached to it.

#42 Edited by elkoldo (1782 posts) -
My humble bed/study/gaming room
My humble bed/study/gaming room

#43 Edited by Master_Live (18821 posts) -

Pacino and The Godfather.

#44 Posted by KiIIyou (27180 posts) -

They fell down

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#45 Edited by turtlethetaffer (18640 posts) -

I used to but I took them all down. I'll have a few music posters in my apartment next semester.

#46 Edited by elkoldo (1782 posts) -

@Master_Live: Yep , Pacino's the best actor there ever was.Godfather was one of his best performances IMO (along with Scarecrow and Scent of A Woman ,I couldn't find any posters of them)

BTW I'm glad you brought back the mischievous smile.Think you can PM me its link ? (your gallery is too heavy for me to load)

#47 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@elkoldo: There you go

http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/square_medium/84/842138/2539476-6883221008-tumbl.gif

#48 Edited by elkoldo (1782 posts) -

@korvus: Much obliged !

#49 Posted by KiIIyou (27180 posts) -

@SaintLeonidas said:

judging judgies hehe

#50 Posted by korvus (10765 posts) -

@elkoldo: Any time! I braved the dangerous waters of Master_Live's gallery for you!