Do you ever still think about your first love?

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MLGTalent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MLGTalent
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts

LOL i have its been a year since i saw her and out of the blue i started thinking about her, wondering if you guys do?

Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hey_Jay
Member since 2004 • 7221 Posts
*sigh* Yeah... 3 years, 2 months, 11 days, and 7 hours since she deflated. :(
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15993 Posts
Almost every day. Haven't had contact with her in years since we broke up. I'm still in love with her.
blackldragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blackldragon
Member since 2005 • 1540 Posts

*sigh* Yeah... 3 years, 2 months, 11 days, and 7 hours since she deflated. :(SaugaGames

This really made me lol. No I don't I don't even realise why I even liked her in the first place when I could of gotten with another girl who looked better and actually really liked me.... shame maybe I just don't like the easy ones.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
I'm still friends with her and talk to her every day. We're still pretty close. Broke up in December 2006.
Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Wolf-avatar
Member since 2007 • 7783 Posts
Sometimes.
DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts

what is love?

inb4 haddaway

Half-Life_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 Half-Life_man
Member since 2006 • 6302 Posts

No because she is a self-centered ****.

Sorry bout that.

ThaStig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ThaStig
Member since 2006 • 707 Posts
Occasionally.
dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 dackchaar
Member since 2005 • 3668 Posts
Yeah, sometimes. We broke up a few months ago, I'm kind of over her now, but I still feel a little attachment towards her.
kakkarott23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 kakkarott23
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts
It is hard not to think about her. I see her every day.
Zentrenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Zentrenius
Member since 2006 • 1593 Posts
Every great once in a while. I can't help but regret that she never got a good chance to see who I really was.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts

Nope haven't had any.

However, the one girl I went on a few dates with messaged me on FaceBook out of the blue this summer. But the fact that she now has a kid (obviously not mine and I haven't talked to her for three years) kind of scared me off.

I never did find out what she wanted, she never returned my calls.

gp556by45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gp556by45
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts
yeah i do. But it not that downtrotten what could have been thing. Its more of a "hey i remember that" sort of thing. Some people get like that and all i have to say is that there are better things in life than to remember what could have been.
MLGTalent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MLGTalent
Almost every day. Haven't had contact with her in years since we broke up. I'm still in love with her.dracula_16

Yea Same here I still love her
honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#16 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts
I have dated other people before but I was never in love with them. My girlfriend now is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. I think about her everyday:oops:
MLGTalent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MLGTalent

yeah i do. But it not that downtrotten what could have been thing. Its more of a "hey i remember that" sort of thing. Some people get like that and all i have to say is that there are better things in life than to remember what could have been.gp556by45

your sig is priceless:lol:

MilkMaster69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MilkMaster69
Member since 2008 • 289 Posts
Other than insemination? Um, no.
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts
ya and we are still best friends
bird-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bird-man
Member since 2005 • 575 Posts

Yes, I've been infactuated with her for almost a year. I haven't even said a word to her. She doesn't even now I exist. How sad is that. Plus she is waaayyyy out of my leagues.

muffincakes87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 muffincakes87
Member since 2008 • 3913 Posts

Not my first love but the girl I last fell in love with yes.

It's not healthy especially under my circumstances.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FUBAR24

Yes, I've been infactuated with her for almost a year. I haven't even said a word to her. She doesn't even now I exist. How sad is that. Plus she is waaayyyy out of my leagues.

bird-man

thats not love thats lust :| its people like you who claim that she wanted it after she takes you to court for rape

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

Almost daily, she's the only girl I loved but she didn't know I loved her at least I don't think...I gave her lots of hints, but she never responded in any fashion. We were extremely good friends at work, she would always come to the booth I worked at the zoo when she was on her break, but then when I quit she stopped talking to me and lost interest in me...I guess, maybe she found a better guy when she went back to college hours away.

Edit: The bad thing is that although I've met a lot of girls that I may think look better physically none of them make me feel the way she did. We just had so much in common, our sense of dry sarcastic humor, our music tastes, and our love for ECW back in the day. Where else am I going to find a girl who loved ECW as much as I use did?:cry: (I really am, I tried to make a joke of it, but I reallly am rather sad right now).

gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
I've tried to forget ever since we broke up, but thanks to this topic, im reminded of her.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 muthsera666
[QUOTE="bird-man"]

FUBAR24

thats not love thats lust :| its people like you who claim that she wanted it after she takes you to court for rape

Whoa. Whoa. Slow down there. I agree that infatuation is a manifestation of mere lust and does not represent true attraction and love.

But to liken infatuation to rape is a severe and unnecessary analysis. Even if your position had a modicrum of a solid foundation, the bare fact that he stated she didn't know of him would reduce the possibility that he would claim she wanted the sex in any such rape accusation.

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
Sometimes. Good measure of my progress.
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FUBAR24
[QUOTE="FUBAR24"][QUOTE="bird-man"]

muthsera666

Whoa. Whoa. Slow down there. I agree that infatuation is a manifestation of mere lust and does not represent true attraction and love.

But to liken infatuation to rape is a severe and unnecessary analysis. Even if your position had a modicrum of a solid foundation, the bare fact that he stated she didn't know of him would reduce the possibility that he would claim she wanted the sex in any such rape accusation.

idk my my english teacher said that when you have someone that is so infatuated with a person i can lead down a very bad road

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
Yes... but I wasn't with her, guess it was love considering she was the only thing I thought about for quite a long time :? only time i've ever felt that way about a girl, guess my other 'loves' wasn't true love :P
Krazy_duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Krazy_duck
Member since 2006 • 2301 Posts
Now and then... considering that we are still together :P
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

I think about her many times throughout the day, everyday. I was saving to buy her an engagement ring before she broke up with me... fun times, fun times... :cry:

It's been 6 months now... I'm improving though slowly. :D

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 muthsera666
[QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="FUBAR24"][QUOTE="bird-man"]

FUBAR24

idk my my english teacher said that when you have someone that is so infatuated with a person i can lead down a very bad road

So can love. Some husbands kill their wives because they are afraid that someone else might come in on her, and they love her to the degree that they cannot bear the thought of her being with anyone else.

Any position taken to an extreme can have a negative impact, but infatuation can be managed and eventually reduced to a negligible factor. Speaking from experience.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 FUBAR24
[QUOTE="FUBAR24"][QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="FUBAR24"][QUOTE="bird-man"]

muthsera666

So can love. Some husbands kill their wives because they are afraid that someone else might come in on her, and they love her to the degree that they cannot bear the thought of her being with anyone else.

Any position taken to an extreme can have a negative impact, but infatuation can be managed and eventually reduced to a negligible factor. Speaking from existence.

ok i see your point

Avatar image for wwwwwwwwwwwwRrX
wwwwwwwwwwwwRrX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 wwwwwwwwwwwwRrX
Member since 2006 • 216 Posts

we are still together, so yeah, i think about her non stop

KrisG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KrisG7
Member since 2005 • 2430 Posts
All the time..
Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts
Yup.. probably cause I haven't found another love. But... it's been like 14 years since I last saw her in person.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I am still in love with my first actual "love." Random thoughts pop into my head about those in the past of whom I've had crushes on but nothing beyond how I should have talked to them about how I felt. As for my first actual "love" however, even if we end up going our separate ways I doubt I will ever forget her or even stop loving her. She stole my heart and nothing could stop me from loving her, even if I am forced to find someone else, there will always be a place in my heart for her and I will never forget the impact she has had on my life.
efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 efrucht
Member since 2008 • 1596 Posts

A first kiss is really something special :oops:

Even though we grew apart I still think about her from time to time.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

I have never had a love to begin with. No crushes either. Am I missing out?

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
I don't love easily. I've had crushes here and there, but there's only been one person whom I really loved.... and I still do. So yes, I think about her all the time. :)
MrEnvelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MrEnvelope
Member since 2007 • 2424 Posts

what is love?

DJ_Novakain

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.....

Sorry I had to include that cheesy song in here, but i couldn't resist.....

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts

I have never had a love to begin with. No crushed either. Am I missing out?

The_Ish
Overrated to some, underrated by others. I think you're missing out, but I bet there's plenty of folks that think otherwise. :P
efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 efrucht
Member since 2008 • 1596 Posts

The_Ish

Not really. If you don't wait for the right one then dating/relationships can cause more harm than good.

MLGTalent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MLGTalent
I am still in love with my first actual "love." Random thoughts pop into my head about those in the past of whom I've had crushes on but nothing beyond how I should have talked to them about how I felt. As for my first actual "love" however, even if we end up going our separate ways I doubt I will ever forget her or even stop loving her. She stole my heart and nothing could stop me from loving her, even if I am forced to find someone else, there will always be a place in my heart for her and I will never forget the impact she has had on my life.foxhound_fox

Touching :P
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mindstorm
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

MoldOnHold
Overrated to some, underrated by others. I think you're missing out, but I bet there's plenty of folks that think otherwise. :P

It's great to have but no fun to lose... It's an amazing thing if you get to the point where the other person comes before yourself. But losing something you care more about than yourself really hurts...
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

MoldOnHold

Pfft, I haven't seen it benefit you. :P

KrisG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KrisG7
Member since 2005 • 2430 Posts

The_Ish

Not really.

MLGTalent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MLGTalent
[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"][QUOTE="The_Ish"]

mindstorm

It's great to have but no fun to loose... It's an amazing thing if you get to the point where the other person comes before youself. But loosing something you care more about than yourself really hurts...

Not to be a jack*** or anything but its losing not loosing, thats if something is not tight
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mindstorm
[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="MoldOnHold"][QUOTE="The_Ish"]

MLGTalent

It's great to have but no fun to loose... It's an amazing thing if you get to the point where the other person comes before youself. But loosing something you care more about than yourself really hurts...

Not to be a jack*** or anything but its losing not loosing, thats if something is not tight

I always mess that one up lol.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#50 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts

The_Ish
Nope.