Do you ever have deja vu with the event originally seen in dreams?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GHlegend77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GHlegend77
Member since 2009 • 10328 Posts

What I mean is, do you ever dream something and at some period in the future it happens in real life? Like you've seen the future? It happens to me all the time. Does this happen to anyone else? Also,are there any explanations for it?

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

it has happened to me a few times, sometimes I just feel like i dreamed about it but once I had an exact vision of something that was going to happen the next day

things like this make me think life is much more complex than we think it is

abel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 abel01
Member since 2004 • 409 Posts

yes i do. as i get older it seems like it occurs more and more...but i have a deja vu event happen at least 10 times during a month.

also did u notice that it tends to be a non-important event that we see.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts
[QUOTE="hyrueprince11"]

it has happened to me a few times, sometimes I just feel like i dreamed about it but once I had an exact vision of something that was going to happen the next day

things like this make me think life is much more complex than we think it is

I agree sir, its definately interesting stuff. Some say you can take control of your dreams if you really wanted to. I had a dream the other night and it felt so real, like I was there and communicating with everyone in the dream. It was nuts. Deja vu is interesting too, because you just get that whole feeling throughout your body and its telling you "Woah we have already been here and done this, why are we doing it again?"
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

I've had that happen. Unfortunately they're all unimportant events, like an overheard conversation or they way the scenery looked or something.

Too bad. I wished it was just me and that the events were HUGE, so I could become a cop and get my own spin-off show or something. =\

BubbaRay12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 BubbaRay12
Member since 2010 • 135 Posts

No but at work sometimes I think of people I used to know in high school, and they come through my line like 15 minutes later...its the weirdest thing and its happened to me 3 times