Do you ever feel self-concious...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

... to the point of embarrasment when youre visiting someone, or someone is visiting you, and you need to go for a nature break?

Im rendered in fear whenever im at a friends place, so i just hold it in! For days if i have to!

I dont know what im afraid of, really, but the alternative of me going to the bathroom and the other person being aware of this, is horrible.

I cant be the only one with this problem x__x

DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts
Um...no :|
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
Yes, the other person being aware that you have to go to the bathroom from time to time is horrible.
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
girls dont use the bathroom or fart. i take a leak or dump when people shower next to me if i have to. without a curtain.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BiancaDK

Um...no :|DrSponge

nice. Ill go put on my wizard hat and robe now. Just to complete the spectacle, ya know? :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Eh. You can hold pee in for days? :? Anyway, if I'm at a strange person's house, I might be inclined to wait if I know I'll be leaving soon and I don't want to venture about. But, generally, I obey the call of nature.
VMAN-Vercetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VMAN-Vercetti
Member since 2005 • 1836 Posts
No, nowadays I just go when I have to. ...not since that beer accident anyways. :?
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
Not really, I'm quite comfortable going just about anywhere. Then again I am a guy.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BiancaDK

Eh. You can hold pee in for days? :? Anyway, if I'm at a strange person's house, I might be inclined to wait if I know I'll be leaving soon and I don't want to venture about. But, generally, I obey the call of nature.Jandurin

yes, it takes mad skills, but its doable. Atleast for about 2½ days. After that, its anyones guess.

You gotta wonder tho - why are you feeling inclined to wait if you know youll be leaving soon? You say its because you dont want to venture about, but how big a factor does that actually play?

VMAN-Vercetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 VMAN-Vercetti
Member since 2005 • 1836 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Eh. You can hold pee in for days? :? Anyway, if I'm at a strange person's house, I might be inclined to wait if I know I'll be leaving soon and I don't want to venture about. But, generally, I obey the call of nature.BiancaDK

yes, it takes mad skills, but its doable. Atleast for about 2½ days. After that, its anyones guess.

You gotta wonder tho - why are you feeling inclined to wait if you know youll be leaving soon? You say its because you dont want to venture about, but how big a factor does that actually play?

Aye, but it's just not healthy...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

BiancaDK
I don't understand. I mean, I'm certainly more comfortable using my own bathroom, any day, if that's what you're getting at?
kendrene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 kendrene
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts

... to the point of embarrasment when youre visiting someone, or someone is visiting you, and you need to go for a nature break?

Im rendered in fear whenever im at a friends place, so i just hold it in! For days if i have to!

I dont know what im afraid of, really, but the alternative of me going to the bathroom and the other person being aware of this, is horrible.

BiancaDK

You know, for me it depends on whose house I am in. If it is a person I know but not a close friend I might be more inclined to hold it

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]

kendrene

You know, for me it depends on whose house I am in. If it is a person I know but not a close friend I might be more inclined to hold it

yeah, largely the same with me, altho how well i know the person doesent factor into the calculation for me. The question im asking now tho, just as i asked Jandurin (with my poorly formulated question) is why is someone elses bathroom the last sanctuary to be defiled?! What makes that room so important? Im guessing no one here is having any problems laying flat on someones sofa, so whats the deal with closing a door and locking it? If its not a question of privacy, then what is it a question of?

Avatar image for PrinceofSarcasm
PrinceofSarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PrinceofSarcasm
Member since 2008 • 1743 Posts
no its all just you :lol:
Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
It feels embarrassing. I always try to avoid it, but if I have an emergency, I would do it.
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

I usually need to pee pretty often. More than average, by my estimate. So, the first time or two isn't really embarrassing, but having to excuse myself several times in an evening can draw a little more attention to the call of nature then I would prefer. Not much I can do about it... I just try to pick a spot in a room where I can sneak out more discretely (i.e., where I don't need to cross in front of the TV each time, or step over people).

So, in short, yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

I usually need to pee pretty often. More than average, by my estimate.

-starman-
Do you drink a lot? I find the people that never use the bathroom to not drink enough water/beer. :o
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
[QUOTE="-starman-"]

Jandurin
Do you drink a lot? I find the people that never use the bathroom to not drink enough water/beer. :o

I barely drink anything in a day, yet I have to run like 7 times when I'm at a friends house. I get a bit embarrased :oops:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
I barely drink anything in a day, yet I have to run like 7 times when I'm at a friends house. I get a bit embarrased :oops:Deihjan
Weird D: If I'm not drinking beer, I almost never have to use the bathroom. That all changes when I'm drinking, though. :P
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Eh. You can hold pee in for days? :? Anyway, if I'm at a strange person's house, I might be inclined to wait if I know I'll be leaving soon and I don't want to venture about. But, generally, I obey the call of nature.BiancaDK

Dude, it's not healthy to hold your pee for that long.
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts
[QUOTE="-starman-"]

Jandurin

i do drink a fair amount, but i wouldn't say above average. i mean, at work i probably go through 2 litres of water in a day, but considering how much i use my voice, that's not really too much.

i dunno, it's been like this forever. i checked with my doctor, and he says it all looks fine down there (i think he might have been hitting on me...)

also, i offically feel like i've shared too much at GameSpot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

also, i offically feel like i've shared too much at GameSpot.

-starman-
:lol: Too late now :o
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

BiancaDK
My dad's friend can't go to the washroom in any public area. If he's aware of anyone within X distance of him, he just can't go. I'd imagine there are more like you and him, who have interesting issues.
btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Not at all. We ALL have to do it.
musikizmagik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 musikizmagik
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts
Unfourtunetly yes. When i'm walking i feel like everyone is staring even though they are not.
craigrut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#26 craigrut
Member since 2008 • 106 Posts
My dad's friend can't go to the washroom in any public area. If he's aware of anyone within X distance of him, he just can't go. I'd imagine there are more like you and him, who have interesting issues.Lockedge
I won't use the 'trough' at the hockey game haha. Those things are freaky. I'll wait for a stall :).
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
Everyone poops and if you have to then it's no big deal.