Do you drop or throw things? Here's what you can do.

#1 Edited by livingdeadman (165 posts) -

Like drop trash in the bin or throw laundry at the machine? Here's a tip to Enlightenment.

Ready?

You can place things. It's may sound stupid at first, but doing this makes you respect the physical space presented before you that you see with your eye balls that the Gods made for you. Doing this will make you more patient and better than most people who are uninitiated. Even in public I stick my whole arm down the trash and place the trash. You can still throw objects to other people like basketball. You can alley-oop to someone and they can place it for you. Teach this to those in your life you love, let everyone else drop or throw things.

I wasn't going to share this to ya'll on Off-Topic because I'm selfish by nature but we want to help the Universe. We've discovered this insight while we were experimenting with legal drugs, now we live by it.

#2 Posted by comp_atkins (35682 posts) -

i'm not going elbow deep into a trash can.

#3 Posted by SOedipus (11458 posts) -

I like to shoot my garbage in the bin. *Kobe!*

#4 Posted by br0kenrabbit (16000 posts) -

@livingdeadman said:
Even in public I stick my whole arm down the trash and place the trash.

I really, really hope you wash your whole arm immediately after. If not...please stay away from me.

#5 Posted by Macutchi (6737 posts) -

should make going for a number two eventful.

literally /r/shittylifeprotips

#6 Posted by Zuon (331 posts) -

But, why should we be respecting the trash? It's literally trash. Discarded compost placed in a bin to be hauled off to a landfill because it stinks, is disease ridden, filthy, and no one wants it around. THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS.

#7 Posted by livingdeadman (165 posts) -

@Zuon: Yeah, maybe with trash it's going too far. Maybe when the bin is full one should place things. But people shouldn't drop or throw other objects and just place things. It will make you more peaceful.

#8 Posted by mrbojangles25 (43928 posts) -

Gamespot threads today, amirite?

#9 Posted by Kylehernandez2 (11 posts) -

@SOedipus said:

I like to shoot my garbage in the bin. *Kobe!*

Every guy does that!! *Cheers*